As you can see,human pollution
正像你们所看到的 人工污染
is one of the greatest threats to the environment out here.
是这儿环境最大的威胁之一
Collin! Collin,you bloody idiot!
科林! 科林 你这个笨蛋!
Sorry,mate. I... What are you fuckin' doing?!
对不起 伙计 我... 你♥他♥妈♥的在干什么?!
Forget it,mate. It's over.
算了吧 伙计 完了
About 10 days. Yeah,we got four weeks all up,so...
大约有10天 对 我们有4个星期的时间就没了 所以...
Nice. I'm seeing things I don't think my friends would believe.
我朋友不会相信我看见的这些好东西
We got some on you inadvertently before.
我们刚才不小心喷到了你
Alright,we'll be heading home now.
好了 我们现在回去
Should take us about an hour or so.
大约需要一个小时左右
I'll have you back in time to grab an ice-cream on your way back to town.
我会让你们及时回到城里 路上还有冰激凌吃
Oh,swell. Thank you all for a wonderful day.
哦 太好了 感谢大家共同度过的美好时光
Finishes now?
现在就结束了?
Um,special thanks to John Wayne and to "Four-Eyes".
呃 尤其是要感谢约翰 韦恩和 "四眼"
Top work,Four-Eyes.
干得好 四眼
I think they deserve a round of applause.
我认为他们应该得到掌声
Thanks,guys. Well done. Well done.
谢谢 伙计们 干得好 干得好
Up in this part of the world,we call you "top blokes".
在我们这个地方 你们被称作"猛人"
Don't know where I'd have been without youse.
没有你们不知道我会怎么样呢
Please don't film me.
请别拍我
Honey,please don't.
亲爱的 拜托不要
Did you see that?
你看见那个了吗?
No. What? I think I saw something.
没有 什么? 我觉得我看见了什么东西
Flare,I think. Up there. There.
我想是 信♥号♥♥弹 在上面 那儿
Should we say something?
我们应该说一下吗?
Excuse me,miss. My husband just saw something.
对不起 小姐 我丈夫看见了个东西
I think it was a flare.
我认为是个信♥号♥♥弹
Where'd you see it? Up there.
你在哪儿看见的? 在那上面
A flare?
信♥号♥♥弹?
Did anyone else see it? No?
有其他人看到吗? 没有吗?
No. No. No.
没有 没有 没有
Wait. I got the tape. Yeah. Rewind it a little bit.
等等 我录下来了 对 往前倒一下
Yeah. It's right here.
对 就在这儿
Oh,Jesus! I saw it.
哦 天哪! 我看见了
Yeah! There's one. There's one!
看! 那儿有一个 那儿有一个!
Did you see that flare? I saw it...
你看见那个信♥号♥♥弹了吗? 看见了...
Base,this is "The Suzanne". Are you there,Bill? Over.
呼叫基地 这是"苏珊"号♥ 你在吗 Bill? 呼叫完毕
Base,this is "The Suzanne". Do you read me? Over.
呼叫基地 这是"苏珊"号♥ 能收到吗? 呼叫完毕
I can't understand you.
我不明白你说什么
I'm in Kingston Gorge and I'm getting severe interference. Do you read me?
我现在金斯顿大峡谷 受到了严重的干扰 能收到吗?
I think I just saw a flare.
我想我看见了一个信♥号♥♥弹
So I'm gonna head upriver and check it out.
所以我准备到上游去看一下怎么回事
"The Suzanne",out.
"苏珊"号♥ 完毕
Alright,we've just seen what looks like a distress flare,
好了 我们刚才看到的像是个遇险信♥号♥♥弹
so we're gonna take a quick run upriver
所以我们得马上回到上游河段
and see if anyone's in trouble.
看看是否有人出事了
I realise this is a bit of an inconvenience,
我知道这会带来些许不便
but we do have to respond.
但是我们必须有所回应
I got a bus to catch at 6:30.
我6:30要赶公交车
Yeah,so do we. We're meeting family.
是啊 我们也是 我们一家人要见面
Who do you think it is?
你认为那会是什么人?
Could be poachers. They sometimes go into Arnhem Land.
可能是偷猎者 他们有时候会进入Arnhem Land(澳洲北部一地区)
It could be anyone.
可能是任何人
It could be anyone,and if it was you up there,
可能是任何人 如果是你在那儿
you'd want me to respond in exactly the same way,so keep your seat,sir.
你一定希望我像这样做出回应 所以请坐稳 先生
I'm sorry,but my wife and I,we really...
对不起 但是我和我太太 我们真的...
Allen,please. I'm fine. I'm not having you here all day.
阿伦 我没事 我不能一整天让你待在这儿
How long do you think it'll take?
你觉得这要多长时间?
Can't be more than a couple of miles upriver.
到上游只有几英里而已
OK,you're alright. You're alright.
好吧 没事的 没事的
Listen,she's fine.
听着 她没事
Are you OK?
你还好吧?
Not really supposed to go through here.
真的不应该从这儿走
This is sacred land.
这是神圣的地方
Shouldn't really matter if someone's in trouble,right?
如果有人出事了这就无所谓了 对吗?
She'll be right.
她不会介意的
I reckon it came from deeper in the swamp somewhere.
我猜想它是从某个沼泽深处发出的
What do you think?
你认为呢?
I think we've gone as far as we can. Besides,there's nobody here.
我觉得我们已经走得够远了 另外 这儿没人
It's gonna get dark soon. We should probably go.
很快就要天黑了 我们应该离开了
Probably right.
也许你是对的
What?
那是什么?
Well,I suppose that's where the flares came from.
嗯 我想那就是信♥号♥♥发出的地方
This has really gone too far.
我们真的走得太远了
We must get back. I can't have you out here any longer.
我们必须回去 我不能让你再待在这儿了
OK,we should...
好了 我们应该...
What was that?
那是什么?
Oh,shit,we're sinking. Oh,my God! We're sinking!
哦 该死 我们在下沉 哦 天哪! 我们在下沉!
There's a hole! What's happened?
那有个洞! 发生了什么?
Are we moving? Move it!
我们还走着吗? 快走!
There! There!
朝那边! 朝那边!
Hold on! Hold on to your seats!
坐稳! 坐稳你们的座位!
Just hold on to your seats.
坐稳你们的座位
We're almost there. Just hold on.
我们就快到了 坐稳
Let's get off. Get off,now!
我们下去 下去 快点!
Get off the boat. Hurry.
下船 快点
Get off the boat.
下船
Alright,there's a radio in one of these bags.
好了 在某个袋子里有个无线电接收机
Should be in here somewhere.
应该就在某个地方
Right.
好吧
Can you find it in there?
你在那儿找到了吗?
No,it's not in there.
不 不在那儿
It's underwater.
让水泡了
Oh,shit! Is it working?
哦 该死! 还能用吗?
What about the boat radio? It's wet but it should work.
船上的接收机呢? 湿了但是还能用
Stay off the boat.
离船远点
It's not working,mate.
不能用了 伙计
It's underwater.
它让水泡了
Can you take that up on the hill and see if you can dry it out?
你能不能把它拿到土丘上看看能否弄干?
Just keep switching channels,mate.
继续调台 伙计
No bloody radio!
根本没有无线电!
You've got us stuck on this tiny little island with no bloody radio!
你使我们困在这个连无线电都没有的小岛上!
Great!
太好了!
Kate?
凯特?
Emergency. Hello. Can anyone hear me? Over.
紧急情况 喂 能听到我吗? 完毕
What's going on here?
这是怎么回事?
We're gonna miss the bus. We're late already.
我们会赶不上公交车的 我们已经晚了
Are you alright? Yeah. I'm just...
你没事吧? 没事 我只是...
So we have no radio? I don't want to be here.
我们没有无线电是吧? 我不想待在这儿
Take a deep breath.
深呼吸
You'll be alright,OK? You know? Yeah.
你会没事的 好吗? 你知道吗? 对
Miss,we have no radio,so what the hell happens now?
小姐 我们没有无线电 那么 现在到底要怎么办?
Well,how will anyone know where we are?
那么 外面的人怎么知道我们在这儿?
I thought you said crocs wouldn't attack a boat.
你好像说过鳄鱼不袭击船只
Alright,they're territorial animals,so...
是的 不过它们是对领地有很强的防御性的动物 所以...
...if we've stumbled into one's territory
...如果我们无意中闯入了某一只的领地
it's possible it might've given us a little nudge,
它有可能给我们打个招呼
just to let us know we're not wanted.
只是让我们知道我们不受欢迎
"A little nudge"? Tell that to whoever was in that boat.
"打个招呼"? 问问船上的任何一个人吧
My God,we're in the middle of nowhere here.
天哪 我们不知道自己在什么地方
Listen,we have to stay calm,yeah? We're gonna be fine.
听着 我们要冷静 好吗? 我们会没事的
My dad's gonna realise something's happened
我爸爸会意识到出事了
and he'll send a search party to find us.
他会让搜救组来找我们的
When might that be,exactly?
那得到什么时候 确切地说?
Well,we're a long way upriver,so it could take a couple of hours.
嗯 我们向上游走了很远 所以得要几个小时以后
This is a tidal river,isn't it?
这是一条感潮河 对吗?
This is a bloody tidal river! What? What does that mean?
这是一条该死的感潮河! 什么? 那是什么意思?
See those trees? That's how high the tide will be when it comes in.
看见那些树了? 涨潮之后水面就会有那么高
The whole bloody place will be underwater.
这整个该死的地方就会淹没在水下
Look,that won't be for hours
听着 短时间内不会的