婊♥子♥ 再吵就不给你核灵
You mouth off like that again, and it's no more Nuke for you, bitch.
该死 那是不公平的
Damn it, Hob, you know that's not fair.
别这样
Now, come on.
- 我很难过 - 对 你很伤心
- It's been a bad time. - Sure has. You're really hurting.
是的
Yeah, so I'm hurting.
你很快会克服的
You're gonna get the shakes soon, Angie.
很快克服
You got it bad.
你这个混♥蛋♥
You little bastard.
以后你依我的说话做
You just do what I tell you from now on, Angie.
开车吧
Start the motor and drive.
他会杀你的
He'll kill you.
他会杀我们
He'll kill us both.
去他的
Fuck him.
你糟透了
Oh, you're a mess.
我有好消 息
I got good news for you.
你有一个永生的机会
You're going to have a chance for immortality.
只要那个可爱的脑袋没有受损
As long as nothing happens to that lovely brain.
韦文医生? 我是费 茱莉
Dr. Weltman? It's Faxx.
我们的病人死了
I'm afraid we lost our patient.
是 他刚死了
Yeah, he just expired.
叫 器 官切除组来 在脑袋失效前我们有六分钟
Contact the organ harvest team. We've got six minutes before the brain's useless.
晚安
Night.
快点动手 我们只 有五分钟
Come on. Let's move it. We've only got five minutes.
锁上它
Lock it up.
把荧幕移近一点 我看不到它
Move the screen in closer. I can't read it.
- 怎样找到这个的? - 费找到他的
- How'd we get this one? - Well, Faxx found him.
他自愿的
He volunteered.
自愿?
Volunteered?
好心的家伙
Big-hearted guy.
对 但我们不是要他的心脏
Yeah, it's not the heart we're after, though.
说起心脏 艾莲怎样了?
Speaking of hearts, how's Ilene?
天 大家都知道吗?
Christ, does everybody know?
好了 屏气凝神
All right, hold your breath.
出场了
Showtime.
这里完整干净 没有受伤
It's nice and clean in here. There's no damage.
来吧
Here we go.
慢慢来
Easy.
行了 来了
We got it. Here it comes.
- 好东西 - 很好
- Thing of beauty. - Excellent.
我不知道你们 怎样 但我很饿了
I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm hungry.
(底特律 : 协助拯救汽车之城)
谢谢
Thank you!
对
Yes!
蜘蛛宝 贝施莱基
Spider Baby Stalirski!
他为底特律出力 现在你们为他出力
He's come out for Detroit, and now you come out for him.
多条电♥话♥线等着接听你们
The lines are open, waiting for your pledge.
若你想要一个诚实的政♥府♥…
If you want an honest government...
为你做事
...that works for you...
我请求你慷慨解囊
...I'm asking you to dig deep into your pockets.
我请求你…
I'm asking you to give...
随缘乐捐
...whatever you can spare!
数目有多少了?
Where does that put us?
(我们的目标是37,480,911 收款是4823)
你好 是 小姐
Hi. Yes, ma'am.
你好 我是古泽市长
Hello! This is Mayor Kuzak!
麻烦你调低电视机的声浪
Could you turn down your set, please?
市长
Your Honor...
我有好消息给你
...I have some very good news for you.
我相信…
I think...
本市得救了
...the city is saved.
现在…
Now...
你小心听着
...you listen very carefully.
不是吹牛的 有人会紧急援助本市
It's no bluff. Someone's shown up to bail the city out.
- 一间对手的公♥司♥ - 市长没有说
- A rival corporation. - The mayor isn't saying.
他们要绝对让他们的身分保密
And whoever it is is taking great pains to keep their identity secret.
他们会付现金 而不是经银行汇款
They're paying in cash and they're not moving the money through the banks.
谢谢你 委员
Thank you, councilman.
就这样吧
That will be all.
当你们接管…
You know, once you guys take over...
你们给OCP的服务会得到报酬的
Your services to OCP will be rewarded.
如果市政♥府♥可以付钱 我们就很丢脸
If the city can pay, we'll be humiliated.
情况比那个更糟 我们调动八成的资源…
It's worse than that. We've shifted 80 percent of our resources...
用在那个市区的治安计划
...to the urban pacification plan.
若我们不能取消赎回权 对OCP的信心和股票都会下降
If we can't foreclose, public confidence in OCP will plummet, so will our stock.
老板?
Sir?
我可否打岔?
If I may?
有另 一个选择
There's another option.
我们派监视装备跟踪市长
We certainly have the surveillance capabilities to follow the mayor.
视乎我们愿意做多 少工夫
It all depends how far we're willing to go.
如果发生问题…
If anything went wrong...
正如我所说…
As I said, sir...
视乎我们愿意做多少工夫
...it all depends how far we're willing to go.
我们没有索偿权
We have no legal recourse.
不可以有目击证人
There must be no witnesses.
你太过分了 给我…
You've gone too far! Give me...
你的血压
Your blood pressure.
开除我好了 我的实验室里不可有非法毒品
Get me fired if you want to. You're not bringing illegal drugs to my lab!
我不单只会开除你 别理会我
I'll do worse than get you fired. Now leave me alone!
多么可怕的痛 楚
Such terrible pain.
你不记得我
You don't remember me.
但你记得这个吧?
But you do remember this, don't you?
我们有它 你要多少核灵都有
And we have it. All the Nuke you'll ever need.
慢一点
Not so fast.
我要你先替我做一件事
I need you to do something for me first.
然后痛 楚就会停止
Then the pain stops.
乖孩子
Good boy.
我不喜欢这样 我们还是走吧
I don't like this. I think we'd better get out of here while we can.
我知道我在做什么
I know what I'm doing.
你有现钞的话 把它放进内♥裤♥吧
If you have any cash, put it in your shorts.
那真是无礼
That's just plain rude.
你可否帮我
I wonder if any of you could help me.
我想找何博先生
I'm looking for a Mr. Hob.
那么…
So...
你要多 少?
...how much you need?
我是指钱
Money, I mean.
我们现在欠OCP…
Well, our current debt to OCP is...
37, 480, 911 元
$37,480,911 dollars.
你有大♥麻♥烦了
Guess you're in some pretty deep shit.
我们需要大量的资助
We need all the help we can get, young man.
记下我给五十吧
Tell you what. Put me down for 50, just to make sure.
- 五角 五十元 真可爱 - 别做傻瓜
- 50 cents, 50 dollars. That's cute. - Don't be a queer.
是五千万
Fifty million.
胡说八道 我们走吧
This is bullshit. Let's get out of here.
(危险 拆炸♥弹♥小组)
天
Good God.
各位
Gentlemen?
五千万够吗?
Well, will 50 do it?
够 可以了
Oh, yes. That'll do it.
- 你认为够吗? - 够了
- Don't you guys think that'll do it? - Yeah.
五千万 够了
Fifty mil. That will do it.
- 够了 - 这些人是罪犯
- That'll do it. - These people are criminals!
为何你给人家定标签 我讨厌标签
Why do you have to label people? I hate labels!
闭嘴
You shut up.
在灭罪的斗争中我们不能屈从
We cannot capitulate in the war on crime.
我会丢掉官职的 我相信没有人想那样
I'd be voted out of office. I don't think anyone wants that.
我们不反对灭罪
War on crime is fine with us.
我们说的是生意
It's business we're talking about here.
你可知道我们雇用 多 少人?
Do you have any idea how many people we employ?
不知道 我从没有想过
No. I never thought about it like that.
精明的孩子
Sharp kid.
那么…
So...
灭罪的斗争…
电影精选列表