Don't you know me?
你不记得我?
Don't you remember me?
他们对你做了 什么也不要紧的
Alex, it doesn't matter what they've done to you...
触摸我
Touch me.
是冷的
It's cold.
他们制♥造♥了 这个…
They made this...
来向我致敬
...to honor him.
- 不 我… - 你的丈夫死了
- No, I... - Your husband is dead.
我不认识你
I don't know you.
为何会这样?
Why is this happening?
我以为所有通讯系统都是一样
I thought all communication systems were the same.
我想替公♥司♥ 省点钱
I tried to save the company a few bucks.
花了 两天 才从克利夫兰下载到规格
It took two days to download specs from Cleveland.
我失去了 那个客户
I lost the account.
(OCP通讯)
(唯一的选择)
(普及消 费者产品)
庄信 要我来见你 真是有损我的尊严
It hardly befits my dignity to have to come to you, Johnson.
市长 抱歉这个轻微的不便之处
Sorry for the slight inconvenience, Your Honor.
繁忙时间里的20分钟不算轻微
Twenty minutes in rush hour isn't slight.
当你是底特律市长时就不算轻微
Not when you're mayor of a major city!
你们何时会发薪给那些警♥察♥ 让他们恢复执勤?
When will you start paying the cops so they'll go back to work?
我们不是慈善机构
We're not a charity.
市政♥府♥欠我们三千七百多 万 元
The city owes us over $37 million.
- 你要宽限我们一点 - 限期就是限期
- You'll have to cut us some slack. - A deadline's a deadline. Sorry.
我们怎么筹得到那笔钱?
How are we supposed to raise that kind of money?
你们不 用 筹
You aren't.
- 他说什么? - 我们不预期你们付钱
- What the hell is he talking about? - We don't expect you to pay.
让我给你引 述我们的合约
Let me refer you to our contract.
“出现违约情况时…”
"In the event of default...
“OCP将有绝对权利 没收所有市内 的资产 ”
...OCP shall have the uncontested right of foreclosure on all city assets."
你签了 这个的
You signed this.
我们欠一次付款 你就可以取消赎回权?
We miss one payment, and you can foreclose?
我们可以也会实行
We can and we will.
我们要把底特律私有化
We're taking Detroit private.
你故意损害我们的信誉
So you deliberately undermined our credit.
那是容易办的事
That was the easy part.
你们还策划警员巴工
And you engineered the police strike.
你们想底特律陷入困境
You want Detroit to tear itself apart...
让你们可把它像间公♥司♥般吞并
...so you can raid it like you would any other corporation!
你们可知道会有多少人命危?
Do you know how many people are dying?
- 你们是杀人凶手 - 不要再说
- You're murderers! - I'd advise you to say nothing further.
这可能会…
It might be...
引致诉讼
...actionable.
胡说
It's bullshit!
- 胡说 你这个老混♥蛋♥ - 冷静点
- Bullshit, you senile, old bastard! - All right, calm down.
- 我们还是走吧 - 我没事
- We better get out of here. - I'm okay!
- 我们走吧 - 我很冷静
- Calm down. We better leave. - I'm calm.
- 冷静 放松点 - 我没事
- Calm down. Easy. - I'm okay.
很好
All right, good.
我很自♥制♥ 一切都好 没有事
- I'm in control. Everything is fine. It's okay. - Relax.
我很好
I'm fine.
各位 还有一件事
One last thing, gentlemen.
我们会控告你们的
We will sue your asses.
尽管做吧
Give it your best shot.
去你的 老头混♥蛋♥ 简 直胡说八道
Fuck you, you old, senile bastard! This is bullshit!
去你的
Fuck you!
- 简直混帐 - 冷静点
- This is bullshit! - Calm down.
庄信 我 已很有耐性 五个月了
I've been very patient, Johnson. Five months.
- 她是谁? - 费 茱莉博士
- Who's that? - That's Dr. Juliette Faxx.
擢升了做态度校正组主管
Just moved up to head the Attitude Adjustment team.
五个月 九千万元
Five months. Ninety million dollars!
- 我要看到一些成绩 - 我会给你看看的
- I want to see some results. - Yes, sir. I'll show you what we have.
OCP领导半机械人研制科技
OCP pioneered cyborg technology.
现在我们跨进了 一大步
And now we take a quantum leap forward.
结合软体和有机体系统作操控的
State-of-the-art destructive capabilities...
最新型的攻击装置
...commanded by a unique combination of software and organic systems.
是原装版本的一大改 良
In every way, an improvement over the original.
我很荣幸为大家介绍… 机械警♥察♥二号♥
It gives me great pleasure to introduce to you, Robocop 2.
你被拘捕了
You are under arrest.
停止 否则我会开枪
Stop or I'll shoot.
停止 否则我会开枪
Stop or I'll shoot.
OCP很荣幸介绍 未来的市区保安装备
OCP is proud to present the future of urban pacification:
机械警♥察♥二号♥
Robocop 2.
九千万
Ninety million.
它们都是疯的
They all go crazy.
有情绪问题的机械人
Robots with emotional problems.
不是机械人 是半机械人
No, sir, not robots, cyborgs.
机械装置生物体 我们利用 活人组织 那是问题所在
Cybernetic organisms. We use living human tissue and that's our whole problem.
被挑选的都是受人尊敬的警♥察♥
The candidates were all fine men, respected police officers.
我亲自看过他们的档案
I reviewed their files myself.
老板 警♥察♥可能不是 我们的最佳人选
Sir, police officers may not be the best candidates for our purposes.
他们只是精壮和雄纠纠的一群
They're a physical bunch. They're macho, body-proud.
除去这些部分 他们就变得有自杀倾向
Stripped of all that it's no wonder they become suicidal.
我们唯一成功的是个警♥察♥
Our one success was a cop.
对 麦雅历
Well, yes, Mr. Johnson. Alex Murphy.
同辈中的精英 虔诚的爱尔兰籍天主教♥徒♥住家男 人
Top of his class, devout Irish Catholic, family man.
显示他有强烈的责任感
Everything in his profile indicates a fierce sense of duty.
那是维持他生存的要素
That's probably what kept him alive.
恕我直言 你的专长是心理学
With due respect, Dr. Faxx, your area of expertise is psychology.
不是机械人
Not robotics.
不妨听听她说 对不对?
There's no harm in hearing the young lady out, is there?
是的
No, sir.
谢谢 我相信麦雅历的情况 是不寻常但并非罕见
Thank you, sir. I believe that Murphy's case was unusual but not unique.
我们可另 觅人选 一个甚至让前景变得…
We can find someone else, someone to whom the prospect might even be...
合意的人
...desirable.
我从没见过有人想做机械人的
I've never met anyone who wanted to be a robot.
要经过筛选 我乐意 负 责监督
It would require a screening process, one I'd would be happy to supervise.
成本可能是很少
The cost would be negligible.
浪费那方面的工作会很可惜
It would be a shame to waste all the work that's been done.
当然是的
It certainly would.
进行吧 直接向我报告
Go to it. Report to me directly.
知道
Yes, sir.
你可以从她身上学到一点东西
You could learn a thing or two from that girl, Johnson.
我可不会
not for me!
给 良好警♥察♥ 良好待遇
Decent pay to decent cops!
工会有一张名单 我们不会放过你
Union's got a list! We ain't forgetting who you are!
逐个说
One at a time!
麻烦你 逐个说
Please, one at a time.
你们不知道这里的情况吗?
Don't you know what's going on out here?
我们 已经尽了 力
It's the best we can do!
小姐们 你好
Hello, ladies!
他们不能再袭击警♥察♥
They won't be fucking with any more cops!
他们不能再惹任何人
They won't be fucking with nobody, man!
(重播)
何博 就是他
Hob. That's him.
谢谢
Thank you.
给我核灵
Nuke me!
来吧 拿两支
Go ahead. Take two.
有很多 货
There's plenty of Nuke to go around.
他走丢了
I've lost him.
你很久没有来了
You haven't been around in a while.
我请客
Go ahead. This one's on me.
西南偏南五度
Five degrees south-southwest.
找到那个小子了
There's the little darling.
眼睛很锐利呢
Good eyes, Murphy.
锐利得很
Good as money can buy.
费迪 你出 来了
Ferdy, you got out.
我会告诉勒恩
Well, I'll tell Cain, okay?
这次最好给我一点情报
Better have something to give me this time, officer.
每辆车有一个警♥察♥ 这些是路线
One cop per car. Okay, these are the routes.
有三辆车
Three cars.
- 每辆车有一个警♥察♥? - 对
电影精选列表