- One cop per car? - That's right.
作为射击 目 标 我们安排了 三个狙击手
Sitting ducks. We set up three snipers and that's all it takes.
付钱给他
- Pay the man. - All right.
谢谢
Thank you.
- 你没有点算 - 不 用了
- You didn't count it. - That's all right.
你该点算一下
You should really count it, you know.
不 用了
It's okay.
给他一点东西 减轻他 良心的悔疚吧
Give him something to help him with his conscience.
不 用了 我不要它
No, that's all right. I don't really want it.
来吧 杜飞 我知道你需要它
Come on, Duffy. I know you need it.
今天不是要上学吗?
Isn't this a school day?
警♥察♥
Cops!
该死
Oh, shit!
不好了
Oh, no.
别动
Freeze!
转过身来 举高双手
Turn around. Put your hands up.
该死
Shit.
杜飞探员 请坐
Officer Duffy, have a seat.
婊♥子♥ 你好像没气了
You look a little out of breath, bitch.
- 杜飞探员 - 你出♥卖♥♥♥我们 什么意思?
- You sold us out, Officer Duffy. - What are you talking about, Murph?
勒恩在哪里?
Where is Cain?
我不认识什么勒恩
I don't know any Cain.
勒恩在哪里?
Where is Cain?
我不知道
I don't know.
勒恩在哪里?
Where is Cain?!
我说过我不知道
I told you, I don't know!
在哪里?
Where?
在鲁兹河那间旧矿泥工厂
River Rouge. The old sludge plant.
你是个腐♥败♥的警♥察♥
You're a rotten cop.
(私家重地 闲人免进)
去吧
Go.
- 你 - 你要我?
- You. - You want me?
不管死活
Dead or alive.
我们其 中一个要死了
Then one of us must die.
那么死吧
Dead, then.
天…
Jesus...
竟有这样的 日 子
...had days like this.
像个罪犯般被追捕和袭击
Hounded and attacked like a criminal.
但像他一样 我不怪责你
But like him, I don't blame you.
他们给你输入程式 你照着做
They program you, and you do it.
- 我会杀了你 - 试试吧
- I will kill you. - Oh, you just tried.
而且…
And...
我原谅你
...I forgive you.
干嘛停手? 你把它砸开
Why'd you stop? You got it cracked.
我很累
I'm tired.
他们说他有脑袋 我要看
They say he's got a brain. I want to see it.
你以为是我打你?
You think it was me that beat you?
不是
It wasn't.
是这个
It was this.
它太硬了
It's too tough.
在关 节位置试试
Try here at the joint.
对
Yeah!
看
Look at that!
来吧 凿开它
Come on. Cut it out.
滋味怎样?
How's it taste?
到底什么事?
What the hell's going on?!
天 看他
Man, just look at him.
他被拆开了
Christ, he's been stripped.
我们别感情用 事 它只是一件机器
Let's not get carried away here. We're talking about a piece of equipment.
别告诉我他不能受苦
Don't tell me he can't suffer.
看看他
Just look at him.
是电力作用
It's electrical.
胡说
Bullshit.
我清楚他的每一英吋 每条电路
I know every inch of him. Every circuit.
每条活神经
Every living nerve.
他的痛 楚中枢是活的 活跃得像亮了灯的圣诞树
His pain centers are alive. They're lit up like Christmas trees.
后备发电机令他抽搐
The back-up generator's just making him twitch.
他很痛苦
He's suffering.
他可以熬 多 久?
How long can he last?
没法知道
No way of knowing.
这是最低度的维持生命装置
Got him on minimal life support.
靠微震维持脑部功能
Keeping the brain going with microshocks.
- 很棘手 他随时会死亡 - 走 快走
- It's damn tricky. He could go anytime. - Move. Move!
这里发生什么事?
What's happening in here?
OCP的事 OCP的混♥蛋♥们一点也不肯帮他
OCP is happening. These bastards won't lift a finger to help him.
这个单位需要数百万 元的零件
This unit needs millions of dollars in parts.
我不能一夜间批核那笔费 用 请讲讲道理
You can't expect authorization for that kind of cash overnight. Be reasonable.
若你不修理他 就是谋杀
If you don't fix him, it's murder.
冷静点 我跟你谈是给你恩惠了
Settle down. I'm doing you a favor by talking to you.
你这个混♥蛋♥ 他很痛苦
You son of a bitch. He's in hell.
修理他
Fix him!
我们会保持联络
We'll be in touch.
你们是最了 不起的
Oh, man, you guys are the greatest!
你可看到他们的脸?
Did you see their faces?
“我们会抛掉那锁匙 杜飞”
"We're gonna throw away the key, Duffy."
警方可有给你麻烦?
The cops didn't give you trouble, did they?
李约翰惯常的废话 他们证明不到什么的
The usual shit from Reed. They'll never prove anything.
喝一点吗?
Hey, want some?
我是个小孩 我不想犯法
Hey, I'm a minor. Don't want to break any laws.
你拿着吧
Here, you take it.
我真喜欢你们
God, I just love you guys!
什么事?
What happened?
我们去哪里?
Hey, where we going?
别这样 这样不好玩
Hey, come on, guys. This isn't funny, man.
天 我的头
Oh, God, my head.
我的头很痛
My head is killing me.
老兄 到底…
Hey, man. What's...?
勒恩 看到你真好
Hey, Cain! Hey, it's good to see you.
谢谢你救我
Thanks for getting me out.
- 我不能起来 - 我们知道
- I can't get up. - You noticed that one.
- 我不知道那个孩子对你说什么 - 你告诉他们
- Cain, I don't know what the kid told you... - You told them, Duffy.
- 你告诉他们我们在哪里 - 没有
- You told them where we were. - That's not true.
- 我们全都知道 - 你以为我们只 有你一个警♥察♥?
- We know all about it, Duffy. - You think you're the only cop we have?
该死
Oh, shit!
勒恩 求求你
Cain. Cain, come on. Man, I'm begging you, man!
我什么也愿意做
Look, I'll do anything!
你说笑吧? 对 你在说笑
Okay. You're kidding, right? Yeah, you're just kidding.
你吓怕我了 你给了 我一个教训
You scared me. You taught me a lesson, man.
我不会耍你们 因为我很喜欢你们的
I'd never fuck with you, because I really love you guys.
- 真的 - 闭嘴
- I really do! - Shut up!
我一直很忠心 我还有一些内♥幕♥消 息没告诉你们
I've been loyal. I know shit that I still haven't even told you, Cain!
你是罪有应得的 勒恩差点没命
You deserve this, Duffy. Cain might have been killed.
好
Okay.
你应该叫那个孩子离开
Maybe you ought to have the kid leave.
- 为什么? - 叫那个孩子离开是什么意思?
- Why? - What do you mean, "have the kid leave"?
真有特色 “ 叫那个孩子离开 ”
That's a good touch. That's a good touch. "Have the kid leave."
“ 叫那个孩子离开 ” 为什么?
That's good. "Have the kid leave." Why?
别这样 闹完了
Come on. It's over.
勒恩 别这样 你做什么?
Come on, Cain! Come on, man. What are you doing?
别这样
Come on!
你说你只 会吓他一下
You said you were just gonna scare him!
他不是很害怕吗?
Doesn't he look scared?
难以置信你竟然这样做
I can't believe you'd do this.
申 先生 你相信什么都不要紧
It hardly matters what you believe, Mr. Schenk.
但这些是罪犯 他们是狂人
But these are criminals. They're maniacs.
你太早作判断了
You're giving premature value judgments.
不错 这些人可能是误入歧途
All right, it may be true. The subjects are socially misaligned.
误入歧途? 这些都是死囚
Socially misaligned? These are death row inmates!
而且对社会毫无用 处 我们要找一个…
And of no use to society. We need a subject who'll welcome the power...
愿意接受力 量以及永生的人
...the virtual immortality we offer.
我相信这里是 寻找合适者的好地方
Now, I really think this is a good place to start looking.
电影精选列表