超能量 汽车保安的极品
MagnaVolt. The final word in auto security.
没有尴尬的警报声 不用劳烦警方
No embarrassing alarm noise, no need to trouble the police...
甚至不会耗用你的电池
...and it won't even run down your battery.
超能量
MagnaVolt.
致命的反应
Lethal response.
国际新闻 亚马逊河的核能设施发生排气管爆♥炸♥
On the international scene, the Amazon nuclear power facility has blown its stack...
幅射在两林扩散 环保人士认为这是个大灾难
...irradiating the world's largest rain forest. Environmentalists call it a disaster.
不是经常都那样吗 ?
But don't they always?
国 内新闻 检察总长马国斯…
In national news, Attorney General Marcos today...
批准在五个城市 发展ED209作战机械人
...approved the ED 209 combat unit for deployment in five American cities...
尽管它的故障被广泛投诉
...despite widespread complaints of malfunction.
卫生局局长已经身亡
The surgeon general is dead.
他在20分钟前被一名好战的 "核灵"毒癖者枪杀
Gunned down 20 minutes ago by a militant addict of the deadly designer drug Nuke.
对国内最大的健康威胁…
The greatest health threat facing our nation.
“核灵 ”
Nuke.
有史以来最易上瘾的毒品
The most addictive narcotic in history.
一个瘟疫…
A plague that...
核灵
Nuke! Nuke!
我们刚接收到以下的片段
This station has just received this transmission from Cain...
是被定罪的谋杀犯和核灵教派领袖勒恩
...convicted murderer and leader of the Nuke cult.
每人都想到天堂
The people want paradise.
核灵教派领袖
他们会到的
And they will have it.
这次行刺是勒恩 继上周…
The assassination is the latest act of terrorism by Cain...
炸毁一间戒毒诊所后 最新的恐怖活动
...following the bombing of a drug treatment clinic that left five dead.
谈判失败后
After the latest breakdown in negotiations,
底特律市的警员回到巴工线…
Detroit's police returned to the picket line...
向受雇于本市的管理警♥察♥部普及消费者产品公♥司♥OCP
...demanding better terms from Omni Consumer Products, OCP...
要求更好的待遇
...the corporation contracted by the city to run the police department.
OCP削减我们四成薪金 还取消了我们的退休金
OCP cut our salaries 40 percent and canceled our pensions.
现在甚至拒绝跟我们对话
Now they refuse to even talk to us.
天晓得为什么 他们令我们这么做的
God knows why, but they want this strike.
发生什么事?
What happened?
站起来
Get up!
- 捉住他 - 婊♥子♥ 你弄瞎我的眼了
- Hold him! - You put my eye out, you bitches!
闭嘴 混♥蛋♥
Shut up, you fuckhead!
- 你弄断我的手臂了 - 快点
- You're breaking my fucking arm! - Hurry!
看这个 他真卑鄙
Look at this. What a nasty man.
今晚收工了 去付钱给老爷和拿我们的东西吧
Night's made. Let's pay Papa and get us what we need.
给我核灵
Nuke me, baby!
- 我会杀死你们两个婊♥子♥ - 他起来了 快走
- I'll kill you bitches! - He's up! Come on!
- 你不懂得用计时器 - 我们走吧
- You're shit with a timer, man! - Come on! Let's go!
这些东西可以对付一支军队
I'll take out an army with this shit!
我们拿完就走
Let's load up and get the hell out of here!
这支枪的子弹放在哪里?
Where's the bullets for this gun, man?
下面第三个抽屉
Third drawer, bottom.
我们该开一辆货车来
We should've brought a truck!
我很喜欢这支枪
I really like this gun, man.
拿完就快走
Just take it and get out.
谢谢你
Thanks.
- 我难以置信 - 什么?
- I don't believe this! - What?
- 有警♥察♥ - 警♥察♥都在巴工 笨蛋
- It's the cops, man. - Cops are on strike, stupid.
你听不到吗?
Can't you hear that?
- 我告诉你什么了? - 我会对付他
- See. What did I tell you? - I'll fix him.
你看到吗? 我们干掉他了
Did you see that? We got him!
- 厉害 我们走吧 - 不 再来一次
- Beautiful. Come on, man. Let's move it. - No. One more!
妈的
Nice shit, man.
他妈的警♥察♥
Fucking cops!
(瞄准 中)
治安警♥察♥
Peace officer.
你考虑清楚
Think it over, creep.
核灵
Nuke.
不是我的
It's not mine, man.
它在哪里制♥造♥?
Where is it made?
不是我的 我说了 我是清白 的
It's not mine, man. I told you! I'm clean!
它在哪里制♥造♥的?
Where is it made?
我不知道 我只知道在哪里拿得到
I don't know, man! All I know is where I get it!
(首要指令一:取得公众信任)
(二:保护无辜者 三:执行法纪)
(有罪案正在发生)
(拘捕状态)
别动
Freeze.
谁也不准动 这是逮捕行动
Nobody move. This is a bust.
女士们 趴下
Ladies, stay down.
来人 打开雪柜
Somebody! Open the fridge, damn it!
快点
Come on!
(禁止瞄准)
混♥蛋♥ 不可以杀小孩吧?
Can't shoot a kid, can you, fucker?
(重播)
(追踪错误)
不可以杀小孩…
Can't shoot a kid...
爸爸 抛回来
Throw it home, Dad!
闭嘴
Shut up!
放下枪 否则他要死 我会一枪轰掉他
Drop it or the little shit's dead! I'll blow its fucking head off, man!
刘…
Lewis...
收起它
...hang it up.
(标绘弹道)
你们都不要胡来
Now, no shit from either one of you!
- 也别跟踪我 - 我们不会的
- And don't try to follow me! - We won't.
这婴孩要跟我走
The baby's going with me!
我会杀了 它…
I'll kill it, man. I'll do it. I'll fucking kill it!
我们不可那样做
We can't have that.
好身手呢
Nice shooting.
再见 哲明
See you, Jimmy.
- 妈妈 - 你好
- Hi, Mom. - Hi.
(麦宅)
别那样 停手 停手 雅历
Don't do it! No! Stop... Stop it, Alex!
OCP界认定你为一副…
OCP defines you as a machine...
使用活组织的机器 你要明白这一点
...that utilizes some living tissue. You understand that.
是
Yes.
你是否认为 自 己是… 人类?
And so do you consider yourself human?
我要一个答案
I require an answer.
停止录影
Stop tape.
你可知道你对那女人做了什么?
You have any idea what you're doing to that poor woman?
看看她的档案
Take a look at her file.
看吧
Go on.
探员 麦太太… 正在控告OCP
Officer, Mrs. Murphy is bringing suit against OCP.
我叫狄汤姆 我代表她的
My name is Tom Delaney. I'm representing her.
几个月前 她还是不肯离开她的卧房♥
Up to a few months ago, she wouldn't leave her bedroom.
后来接受了催眠和协调治疗
Then there were hypnotists and harmonic treatments.
然后你就耍花样 每天开车经过她的家
Then you pull this shit! Driving past her house day after day.
监视她 尝试令她以为丈夫仍在世
Spying on her. Trying to make her think her husband is still alive.
她稍为开始接受丧夫之痛
She's barely started to accept the loss.
- 你又来刺♥激♥她 - 为什么?
- You're ripping her to pieces. - And for what?
你以为可以再做她丈夫吗?
Do you think you could ever be a husband to her?
你可以给她什么?
I mean, what can you offer her?
伴侣关系?
Companionship?
爱情?
Love?
一个男 人的爱?
A man's love?
不是
No.
继续录影
Roll tape.
你是不是雅历?
Are you Alex Murphy?
不是
No.
你是不是人类?
Are you human?
不是
No.
你只是一副机器
You are simply a machine.
我是…
I am...
一副机器
...a machine.
只是一副机器
Nothing more.
只是一副机器
Nothing more.
可以了 停止录影
That'll do it. Stop tape.
你留下来 带她进来
Now, you stay there. All right, go get her.
我们有道德一点吧 给他们一些私隐
Let's be decent about this. Give them some privacy.
没有问题
I don't have a problem with that.
雅历?
Alex?
你不认识我?
电影精选列表