There's no way you'd go to California just for me.
你决不会只是为了我而去加州
You're full of shit.
听你鬼扯
But I'm right.
但我是对的
Aren't I?
不是吗?
Okay.
好吧
Maybe...
也许
Maybe I was...
也许我是
just tired of everybody telling me what's the right thing to do.
只是因为厌倦了大家 总要告诉我做什么才是对的
You know? I mean, it's my life.
知道吗? 我是说 这是我的人生
You know, I can do what I damn well please.
我要做我自己喜欢做的事
I'll tell you one thing:
告诉你一件事:
Whatever happens...
不管发生什么
...I'd do it again.
我都会再做一次
If only just for today.
即使只为了今天
We were ass-wrong about that...
你们都错了
...weren't we, Jess?
对吗 杰西?
Jesse.
杰西
No. Jesse.
不 杰西
No...
不
Jesse.
杰西
Son of a bitch!
混♥蛋♥东西!
No!
不!
Come on.
快点
Oh, fuck.
靠
No, no, wait.
不 不 等一下
Come on, come on.
快点 快点
Where are you?
你在哪里?
Come on. Come on. Come on.
快 快 快
Easy. Breathe.
放轻松 深呼吸
Fuck.
靠
That's it. That's it. That's...
对了 对了
Oh, boy.
喔 天
Please, please, light.
拜讬
Son of a bitch.
王八蛋
What?
什么?
Be careful. It's wet paint.
小心 油漆未干
Looks nice.
看来还好
Yeah, you should have seen it. It was quite a fire here.
是啊 你应该看看的 这里曾发生大火
What happened? Somebody broke into my office.
发生什么事了? 有人闯进了我的办公室
Messed up the place. Set fire to the girls' room.
弄得乱七八糟还烧了女厕所
Drifters, probably.
也许是闯空门的
Hope they got what they deserved.
希望他们得到了应有的惩罚
Anyway, have a good day.
反正 祝你有美好的一天
Thanks.
谢谢
Help me.
救我
Hello? Please.
哈罗? 求你
I'll go get help.
我去找人帮忙
Hey! Hey, there's somebody trapped in there!
嘿! 嘿 有人困在这里!
What? You got a key? There's a girl!
什么? 你有钥匙吗? 那里有个女的!
I heard her in there. In here?
我听到她在里面 在这里?
I swear.
我发誓
I really heard her.
我真的听到她了
Help me.
救我
Scotty! What the hell you doing there, man?
史考特! 你在这里干嘛 老兄?
I told you, this is our secret.
我告诉过你 这是我们的秘密
You're gonna take this to our grave, do you understand?
你要把这秘密带进坟墓 懂吗?
Now, sit back down there and eat your food, all right?
坐回去乖乖吃你的东西 好吗?
I don't know what the hell is wrong with you.
搞不懂你有什么毛病
Stupid door!
烂门!
Shit.
靠