Please, go away.
拜讬 走开
The cops are coming, you fucking asshole!
警♥察♥已经在路上了,你这混♥蛋♥!
Hey. You son of a bitch. You hear me?
王八蛋你听到了吗?
What the fuck are you doing?
你♥他♥妈♥的在干什么?
Oh, God.
喔 天啊
Oh, God. Hey. He locked us in.
喔 天啊 嘿 他把我们锁在里面了
Don't let him trap you, Nicole.
别让他困住你 妮可
Do not let him trap you.
别让他抓住你
Okay.
好
Let me go!
让我走!
Let go of me! No.
放开我! 不
Let me go. Oh, my God. You fucking pervert. Let me go!
让我走 喔 天啊 你这神经病 让我走!
Oh, my God!
喔 天啊!
Nicole.
妮可
Nicole. Are you okay?
妮可 你还好吗?
He'll be back.
他会再回来
He's a sick predator, Nicole.
他是个病态怪物 妮可
He's enjoying this.
他很享受这一切
He's been at it for a long time.
他干这种事很久了
We're gonna get him, Nicole.
我们得制♥服♥他 妮可
Backup is on its way.
救援就在路上了
No, they're not.
不 他们没有
What?
什么?
We're all alone. We're alone.
我们孤立无援 只有我们
Take my gun, Nicole.
拿我的枪 妮可
I want you to take my gun. And when he comes back...
我要你拿着我的枪 等他回来时
...I want you to shoot him. Okay?
你要对他开枪 好吗?
I don't know how.
我不知道怎么用
It's easy. You can do it. Come here.
很简单 你办得到 过来
Come here. Come on.
到这儿来 过来
Take it. It's over there.
拿着 就在这里
There you go. Just pull it out.
对了 拔♥出♥来♥就是
Okay.
好了
Now, you see the hammer there?
现在,你看到拿像榔头的东西吗?
The little thing that's sticking... Yeah.
小小的一根 对
Now...
现在
...you pull that back. Okay?
你要把它往回拉 好吗?
You aim the gun, and you pull the trigger.
瞄准 然后扣扳机
Okay? I don't know if I...
好吗? 我不知道是不是
You can do it. You can do it.
你办得到的 你办得到的
Use your pain.
利用你的疼痛
Just make sure that you hold the gun real tight, okay...
确定你紧握住枪
...because it's your off-hand.
因为它就掌握在你手中
Okay, okay.
好 好的
That's it.
就这样
There he is.
他在那里
Go shoot the door, Nicole. That's it. Do it.
去对门开枪 妮可 对 去吧
Do it, Nicole. You can do it.
去吧 妮可 你办得到
Fire it. Shoot it.
开枪 射他
Hold it.
停
Go check.
去检查
Go ahead.
去
Did you get him?
你打到他了吗?
Go see. Just be careful.
去看看 小心一点
I don't see him.
我没看到他
Wait. Wait.
等等 等等
Nicole.
妮可
You shouldn't ever see this.
你不该看这个
I'm so fucked.
我很惨
I'm sorry.
对不起
So sorry.
很对不起
I love you. I love you, Nicole.
我爱你 我爱你 妮可
No! Don't shoot it.
不! 不要开枪
It's gasoline. Oh, God. Oh, God.
那是汽油 喔 天啊 喔 天啊
He's gonna burn us. Don't...
他要烧我们 不要
Don't shoot. He's trying to burn us out, Nicole.
别开枪 他想要烧死我们 妮可
Oh, God. Okay. Go.
喔 天啊 好的 走
Okay, okay. I've got you.
好的 好的 我抓住你了
Oh, God! Oh, it hurts like hell.
喔 天啊! 喔 痛死了
Oh, God. Oh, my God.
喔 天啊 喔 我的天啊
Nicole. Nicole?
妮可 妮可?
I think I can get this open. Hang on.
我想我可以打开这个 忍♥耐一下
Nicole.
妮可
I can't get out.
我出不去了
Okay. Okay.
好的 好的
Maybe I can lead him off. And then I can come back for you.
也许我可以把它引开 然后我再回来找你
Maybe he's gone. No fucking way.
也许他已经走了 不可能
Oh, God.
喔 天啊
Son of a...
王八蛋
I'm gonna get you out of here. Somehow.
我会带你出去的 一定会的
There's two bullets left in the gun. Okay.
你的枪只剩两发子弹了 好的
Use them on me.
用在我身上
What? Please, Nicole. Please, Nicole.
什么? 拜讬 妮可 拜讬 妮可
I don't wanna burn. Please don't let him burn me.
我不想被烧死 拜讬别让他烧死我
No. I'm not gonna shoot you.
不 我不会对你开枪
You can. No.
你可以的 不
Please. No, I'll shoot him.
拜讬 不 我会射他
And then we'll... No, you'll miss.
然后我们会 不 你会失手的
I'm gonna fucking burn, Nicole. No, you're not.
我不要被烧死 妮可 不 你不会
I do not wanna burn. Please don't let him burn me.
我不想被烧 求你不要让他烧我
I will not have him burn me. Please.
我不会让他烧我 求求你
No. I'm begging you, Nicole. Just shoot me.
不 我求你了 妮可 尽管对我开枪
I told you. I'm dead anyway, Nicole. No.
我告诉你 反正我死定了 妮可 不
It don't hurt so bad.
我不会太痛苦的
Just shoot me, please. Please, Nicole.
打死我 拜讬 拜讬 妮可
Oh, Christ, please, just shoot me, Nicole. Please.
天啊 拜讬 杀了我 妮可 求你
Okay. Okay. Come on.
好 好 来吧
I don't know how. I don't know what to do.
我不知道怎么弄 不知道该怎么做
Nicole. Put it in my mouth.
妮可 放到我的嘴巴里
No, Mike. Put it.
不 麦克 放进来
Put it in my mouth. No, I can't. I can't.
放到我嘴里 不 我不能
Do it!
快!
Please, Nicole. Please. I'm begging you.
求你 妮可 求你 我求你了
Shoot the gun. Do it!
开枪 快!
Christ, just shoot the gun!
立刻开枪!
You dumb bitch! Come on!
你这笨婆娘! 快啊!
Fuck you!
操♥你♥妈♥!
Oh, God.
喔 天
Oh, God.
喔 天
Three.
三
Two.
二
One.
一
Oh, God.
喔 天啊
You missed. No.
你没打中 不
Oh, my God.
喔 我的天啊
Oh, my God. Shoot me again.
喔 我的天啊 再射一次
Shoot me again! Shoot me right now.
再射一次! 再射一次
Okay, okay. Okay!
好的 好的 好的!
Oh, God.
喔 天啊
I can't...
我不能
Oh, God. Oh, God.
喔 天啊 喔 天啊
Oh, God.
喔 天啊
No, no. He was there. He was there.
不 不 他在那里 他在那里
I never asked you why.
我没有问过你为什么
Why what?
什么为什么?
Why did you say yes?
为什么你要答应?
Why did you say you'd go to California with me?
为什么你说要和我去加州?
I came because of you.
我会来是因为你
You're full of shit.
你鬼扯淡
I've known you since the 10th grade, Nic.
我从十年级就认识你了 妮可