Perfection.
完美
Hey, asshole, this is the ladies' room.
嗨,混♥蛋♥,这里是女生洗手间
What the fuck are you doing, dickhead? Get the fuck out of here.
你♥他♥妈♥在干吗,猪头? 从这里滚开
If you don't get your ass out of here, I'm gonna start screaming.
如果你不走,我要叫人了
Understand?
懂了吗?
Oh, God, please!
喔,天啊,拜讬!
What the fuck?
搞什么?
What the hell? What the fuck? Get off...
什么东西? 搞什么鬼? 滚开
Grandpa used to say...
爷爷经常说
...everybody's got their own private demon.
每个人都有自己德一个心魔
For him, it was the war he fought in Vietnam.
对他来说 是他参与越战那件事
For Grandma, I guess it was Grandpa...
对奶奶来说 我猜指的是爷爷
...and all the shit he put her through.
和他曾经对她不好的地方
For my mom and dad...
对我妈和我爸来说
...what's their private demon?
什么是他们的心魔?
I guess that'd be me.
我想那应该是我
You'll wake them. God.
我会吵醒他们的 天啊
Get in. Jess.
上来 杰西
You're an asshole. I love you too.
你是猪头 我也爱你
Say goodbye to Texas. Goodbye, Texas.
跟德州告别吧 再见 德州
What the hell is that?
那是什么鬼东西?
I won it riding when I was 11.
我11岁时骑马比赛赢的
It's good luck.
这会带来好运
I bet your mom gave it to you. So fucking what?
我敢说是你妈给你的 那又怎样?
Don't take it down.
别拿下来
You're not calling your parents. But I wanna call them.
你不要打给你♥爸♥妈 我就是想打
Jesus, you don't.
杰西 不要
They'll worry. That's the fucking point.
他们会担心的 就是要他们担心
I don't want them to worry.
我不想让他们担心
That's exactly your fucking problem.
你的毛病就是这样
You don't run away from home, then tell your parents you're okay.
你不能离家出走 然后又打电♥话♥给父母报平安
Why not?
为什么不行?
They'll talk you out of it. That's why.
因为他们会说服你回去
See, it's the manager who watches out for your ass.
懂吗 是经纪人帮你搞定一切的
Because you take the wrong part, you get typecast, you're dead.
因为你搞错了你的角色 死翘翘了
Fuck you.
操♥你♥妈♥
You're getting typecast again. Stop.
你又被定型了 停车
Yes!
好耶!
Every actor has to do a nude scene at least once.
每个演员至少得拍一次裸体镜头
Yeah, right. Right.
呀 是吗 是的
Any nude scene you do...
你若要拍任何裸体镜头
...better be with me.
最后都是拍我
Okay, then. Okay, then.
好啊 好啊
So you wanna do a nude scene?
你想拍裸体镜头了吗?
Okay.
好
Oh, is it ready? Yeah.
喔,准备好了吗? 好了
It's ready. Yeah, it's ready.
准备好了 耶 准备好了
Oh, Nic.
喔 妮可
No, don't take the blanket.
不 别拿走那条毯子
It's fucking cold out there. Well, tough shit.
外面很冷啊 衰弱鬼
You gotta be fucking kidding me.
你一定在跟我开玩笑
Fuck.
操
I understand, man.
我知道
It's cool.
没关系
Yeah. Okay.
好的
See you.
再见
What'd he say?
他说什么?
When we get to L.A., we're not gonna stay with my cousin.
我们到洛杉矶后 不会去和我表哥住了
Why not? It's his wife.
为什么? 因为他老婆
She's sick or something.
她好像病了还是怎样的
They don't really have the room.
他们也没有空房♥间
Well, where are we gonna live?
那我们住哪里?
I'll figure something out. Figure something out?
我会想办法 想办法?
I'm not gonna be a fucking homeless person.
我可不想流浪街头
Don't worry, okay? God.
别担心 好吗? 天啊
Just don't worry.
别担心
Great. Damn. What are you doing?
这下好了 妈的 你在干吗?
Nicole, what are you doing?
妮可 你在干吗?
You wanna be a fucking baby your whole life?
你想一辈子当长不大的孩子吗?
Son of a bitch. Jess, come on. Please, don't.
混帐东西 杰西 别这样 拜讬
Hey!
嗨!
Asshole! Jesse, let's just go.
混♥蛋♥! 杰西 我们走吧
Let's go! Fuck!
我们走! 操!
You okay?
你还好吗?
It's okay. Come here.
没事了 到这儿来
You okay, huh? Come here, it's over.
还好吗? 过来 没事了
I don't even see this road. It's not on the map.
我找不到这条路 它不在地图里
We're still heading west. It'll be faster.
我们还是朝西走 这样比较快
Not if we run out of gas.
没汽油就快不了
I'll take care of it. Right. We're lost.
我会处理的 是啊 我们迷路了
No, we're not. Yes, we are.
不 没有 是的 我们迷路了
Who's being the fucking baby now?
现在是谁孩子气啦?
I gotta pee.
我要尿尿
Again? Yes, again.
又要? 是的 又要
All right. I'll pull over. I'm not gonna pee in the dirt.
好的 我靠边停 我不要在地上尿
Why the hell not? There's snakes out there.
为什么不行啊? 那里有蛇
And it doesn't make me a fucking baby. Just find a bathroom.
这可不是我又孩子气 反正你给我找厕所
This is nice. I told you to pee in the dirt.
这还真不错 我叫你尿在地上就好了
Oh, my God.
喔 我的上帝
Rats. That would be fucking perfect.
老鼠 真是太美好了
Jess?
杰西?
Jess? What the hell?
杰西? 搞什么?
Damn it.
妈的
Jess?
杰西?
Jess?
杰西?
Jess?
杰西?
Not funny. This is not funny.
别玩了 这不好玩
You're not scaring me.
你吓不倒我的
Shit. Jess, you're an asshole.
妈的 杰西 你真是个混♥蛋♥
Great.
太好了
You're perfectly normal.
你可以再怪一点
Great. Fuck.
好极了 靠
Yes. Okay.
好的
Fuck!
操!
You son of a bitch, Jess.
你这个混♥蛋♥ 杰西
Hello?
有人吗?
Excuse me. Hello? Is anybody in there?
对不起 里面有人吗?
Guess I'm not walking.
该不是要我用走的吧
Hey. Hello?
嗨 有人吗?
Excuse me? Hello, I need help.
对不起? 有人吗 我需要帮助
Please, I'm stuck here.
拜讬 我被困在这里了
Asshole.
混♥蛋♥
Jesse?
杰西?
Jesse, I love you.
杰西 我爱你
But maybe you should take me home.
也许你该带我回家了
Maybe this was a mistake.
也许这根本是错的
"Don't be such a fucking baby."
"别那么孩子气了"
Jess.
杰西
Are you my private demon?
你是我的心魔吗?
Where is he, huh?
他在哪里?
What did you do to him?
你把他怎样了?
"Fucker cut me, killed my husband."
"疯子割伤了我 杀了我丈夫"
"There's no escape."
"无路可逃"
Oh, my God.
喔 我的天啊
Son of a bitch.
混帐东西
Fuck.
靠
Come on, don't be a fucking baby.
好了 别那么孩子气
Fuck.
靠
Okay. Okay.
好 好
Radio.
无线电