There's this guy. He took my boyfriend...
有一个人抓了我的男朋友
I don't know what he's doing to him.
我不知道他对他怎么了
and then he tried to kill me.
然后他还想杀我
He tried to run me over.
他企图碾死我
I think he's some kind of serial killer or something...
我想他是连续杀人狂之类的
Hold up, hold up, hold up. Calm down.
等等 等等 等等 冷静一下
What is your name?
你叫什么名字?
Nicole. Nicole Carrow.
妮可 妮可卡洛
Nicole Carrow? Okay. C-A-R-R-O-W?
妮可卡洛? 好的 C-A-R-R-O-W?
Yes, sir. Okay.
是的 好
And your boyfriend's name? Jess... Jesse Hilts.
那你男朋友的名字呢? 杰西 杰西希尔兹
And where is Jesse now?
那杰西现在在哪里?
I don't know. The man in the truck took him, I think.
我不知道 我猜是开卡车的那个人抓走他了
Took him? Yes, abducted him.
抓走他? 是的 绑♥架♥了他
And then he... Then he totaled our car with me in it.
然后他 他将我和我们的车困住
That's your car?
那是你们的车?
Yes, that's my boyfriend's.
是的 是我男朋友的
Did you see who was driving the truck? No, sir.
你有没有看到谁在开卡车吗? 没有
He had a baseball cap and boots on.
他戴一顶棒球帽,穿长靴
Can you describe the truck? It's a truck.
你能描述一下那辆卡车吗? 就是一辆卡车
It's yellow, it's kind of old and it has the lights on top.
黄颜色 有点旧 车顶上还有大灯
Floodlights. And...
雾灯 然后
I saw his license plate. It was KZL 303.
我看到了车牌 是KZL 303
Okay.
好的
You stay here. I'm gonna call this in. Thank you.
你待在这里 我通报一下 谢谢你
No, no, no. That's him, that's him...
不 不 不 那是他 那是他
Okay, all right. You stay here. Okay?
好了 没问题 你待在这里 好吗?
Okay.
好的
Aren't you gonna arrest him?
你不逮捕他吗?
Nothing to arrest him for yet. Man just said that he was lost.
没有理由逮捕 他只是说他迷路了
He's driven by, trying to find his way.
他经过这里 想找到正确的路
No, he's a fucking liar.
不 他是骗子
Maybe.
也许
I'm gonna call for backup.
我得呼叫后援
Get a plain rap on him, okay?
找个计划让他露出马脚 好吗?
You sure that was the truck?
你确定就是那辆卡车?
I got a look. There's not even a dent.
我看了一下 连个凹痕都没有
That's the truck.
就是那辆卡车
He took my boyfriend.
他抓走了我的男友
I'm not lying. He tried to kill me. You saw the car.
我没骗你 他想杀我 你看到那辆车了
Okay.
好的
Nicole, okay.
妮可 好的
Nicole.
妮可
Help me.
帮我
I have...
我
I can't... I can't... I can't move.
我不能 不能 不能动了
Okay.
好的
You're gonna be okay.
你会没事的
Oh, God. I gotta get you out of here, okay?
喔 天啊我得带你离开这里 好吗?
Okay. This is probably gonna hurt a little.
好 可能会有点痛
Probably, yeah. Yeah.
可能 好的 好的
Okay, ready? Yeah.
准备好了? 好的
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
No, no, no!
不 不 不!
Oh, God.
喔 天啊
Okay. He's heavy.
好的 好重啊
Thank you. Oh, God. You're welcome.
谢谢你 不用谢
What can I do to help? Shoot me.
我要怎样帮你? 杀了我
I'll clean you up a bit. Okay? Hang on.
我帮你稍微清理 好吗? 忍♥耐一下
Hang on. Let me get it.
忍♥住 我帮你
I will call dispatch. They'll send backup.
我呼叫中心 他们会派救援过来
Someone will come for you. No. Someone is gonna come for us.
有人会来救你 不 是有人会来救我们
Okay? You never saw anybody die before?
好吗? 你以前没有看过人死吗?
Where are you from?
你从哪里来的?
Argyle, Texas. It's just north of Dallas.
德州阿盖尔 就在达拉斯北边
What are you doing out here?
你们来这里干什么?
You said something about a boyfriend, right?
你提到你男朋友 是吗?
Me and Jess, we're going to Los Angeles.
我和杰西,我们要去洛杉矶
That's nice.
很好啊
You're starting your lives out together.
你们要出去一起生活
We did that.
我们也是
Me and my wife, we moved out here after I got out of the service.
加入警队后我和我妻子搬来这里
Do me a favor, will you? Yeah.
帮我一下 好吗? 好的
Go in my back pocket and get my wallet for me.
拿一下我后面口袋里的皮夹
My wallet, it's over there. Okay.
我的皮夹 在那里 好
It's... Here.
那里 这里
Go ahead.
拿出来
Yeah. Take out the... There's a picture in there. Take it out.
是的 拿出来 里面有一张照片
The first one? Yeah.
第一张吗? 对
There's only one. Okay.
只有一张 好的
Show me.
给我看
Yeah, there she is. There's my wife there.
对了,就是她 那就是我老婆
And that's your little boy? He's Michael Jr., yeah.
还有你儿子? 是的 他叫小麦克
Really beautiful.
真美
Goodlooking boy. Yeah.
很帅的男孩 是啊
Yeah. He just had his birthday yesterday.
他昨天刚过完生日
I got him one of those little battery-operated motorcycles.
我给了他一台那种 装电池的小摩托车
You know, he wants to be just like his old man.
知道吗 他就是想学他老爸
You know, he was...
你知道吗 他
...riding it all around the house last night. He was...
昨晚骑着它绕着房♥子到处跑 他
...hitting the little siren that dings.
拚命按着那小喇叭
It was like:
就像是
That thing was driving me nuts.
真的要把我逼疯了
I told him to be quiet.
我叫他安静一点
I yelled at him, made him cry.
我对他吼叫 把他吓哭了
It was a fucked-up thing, Nicole.
真是糟糕啊 妮可
You say something so fucking stupid like that.
你说有这么蠢的事吗
You know, it ends up being your last words.
有时候真的会一语成谶
Hey. You're not gonna die, okay? Stop it.
嘿 你不会死的 好吗? 别说了
I'm lucky enough to be just breathing right now.
我现在还能呼吸已经是万幸了
You gotta do me a favor, okay? You gotta take my badge...
你要帮我个忙 好吗? 你得带我的警徽
...you gotta give it to me wife, all right?
把它交给我老婆 好吗?
You gotta give it to her. Okay? Promise me?
一定要交给她? 答应我?
And you just tell her I love her, all right?
告诉她我爱她 好吗?
I want you to give Mikey a little kiss for me too.
我还要你替我亲一下小麦克
All right? You tell him I love him too. Stop it.
好吗? 告诉他我也爱他 别说了
Please stop. Don't talk like that, okay?
拜讬别说了 好吗?
Look, there has to be a way out of here.
一定有办法离开这里的
There just has to be. Okay?
一定有的 好吗?
We're gonna... Listen to me. Listen to me.
我们要 听我说 听我说
Listen to me.
听我说
When I was training for the service...
以前我受训时
...my commanding officer...
我的知道教官
...he gave us a little tip.
曾经教我们一个小技巧
He had seen a lot of guys eat the shit sandwich, you know?
他看过很多人吃大亏 你知道吗?
He told me, he said:
他告诉我说:
"Son...
"小伙子
...if you ever get shot out there...
如果你在外面中枪了
...you think it hurts like hell."
你会觉得痛彻心肺"
He said, "When it don't hurt so bad...
而当你觉得没那么痛时
...that's when you're not gonna make it."
就表示你已经撑不下去了"
Nicole. I gotta tell you...
妮可我要告诉你
...it don't really hurt so bad.
其实也没那么痛
Officer, please... Stop it.
警官 拜讬 别说了
Come on, now. Stop it. Okay.
拜讬别说了 好
Stop it. Stop it.
不说了 不说了
Oh, God. He's back.
喔 天啊 他回来了
Hang on.
撑住
Leave us alone.
离我们远点