好啊
Great!
我能要法式吐司吗
Hey, can I have a French toast?
当然 法式吐司马上就来
Oui, French toast for the lady
请稍后
Coming up
真恶心
Gross
妈妈 这牛奶坏了 你买♥♥新的了吗
Mom, this milk gone sour. Did you go shopping?
我前两天刚买♥♥的 都结块了
I just bought this the other day - It's curdled
他们卖♥♥过期的牛奶给我们
Sold us expired milk
是啊
Yeah
看来得向他们反映一下 让我来处理
Somebody's going to need a piece of my mind. I'll take care of it
我要...
I gotta..
我有点事
Okay
喂 - 嘿 是我
Yeah - Hey, it's me
有新的捐赠者了 37分钟后到
We got a donor inbound. 37 minutes
尽快赶来实验室 - 我的家人刚刚才醒过来
You got to meet me at the lab asap - My family just woke up
恭喜你 但如果不解决345号♥
Congratulations, but it's gonna be a pretty short reunion
你们的团聚将会很短暂
unless we solve 345
如果真的关门 我们就会暴露
If we get shut down we get exposed
马特 小心点儿 - 你在听我说话吗
Matt, careful - Are you listening to me?
威廉 你在听吗
William, you hearing me?
喂 - 好的 知道了 我一会儿就到
Hello? - Yeah, okay. I'll be there
该死
Goddammit!
马特 你没事吧
Buddy, you're okay?
放心 我没事
Yeah, I'm fine
你还好吗
Are you alright?
我感觉你今天不太对劲
You don't seemed like yourself today
我得去趟实验室 - 去吧 宝贝 我们没事
I have to go to the lab - You take off, baby, we're good
我讨厌周六抛下你们
I hate to leave you on a Saturday
我们又不会去别的地方
We'll still be here when you get back
好的
Okay
神经组织完好 原生质完整度高达60%
Neural tissue intact. Protoplasmic integrity approximately 60%
我认为是55%
I make it 55%
大脑皮层仍然可以存活 同意吗
Still, cortex is viable. Do you concur?
威廉
William?
不同意
Negative
缺陷太多了
It's too corrupt
怎么回事 伙计 捐赠者没问题
What's going on, man? Donor was good
我不能这么做
I couldn't do it
不能让另一个人经历同样的事
I couldn't put another person through that
好吧 你在这个节骨眼和我讲良心
Well, you've picked hell of a time to grow a conscience
你是准备好坐牢了吗 想想你的家人
I hope you're ready to go to jail with your family
要是345号♥再不成功的话 我们的下场就是坐牢
Because that's what going to happen if we don't get 345 to work
所以你最好想清楚了 越快越好
So, you better figure something out. Soon
你在里面吗 比尔
Are you in there, Bill?
对 我在里面 - 你没事吧
Yeah, it's me - Everything okay in there?
我没事 - 今天的捐赠者真是可惜了
All good - Damn shame about donor today, huh?
还会有下一个的 先生
We'll get the next one, Sir
希望还有下一个吧
I hope there is next one, Bill
搞什么鬼
Oh my god, shit
妈妈 看到我的手♥机♥了吗 - 没有 我也在找我的
Mom, have you seen my cell phone? - No I've been looking for mine too
没有手♥机♥你照样能过日子
Well, your whole social life doesn't depend on it
可我不行 - 好吧 好吧 最后在哪儿看到的
Mine does - Okay, okay, so where did you have it last?
我不记得了
I have no idea
小鬼 看到我手♥机♥没
Troll, did you take my cell phone? - No
没看到 真是快疯了
Oh my god
爱德
Ed!
天呐 你在流血泪吧
Jesus, are you crying blood?
威廉 你该不会
William, you didn't-
是的 - 在你自己身上 你是不是疯了
I did - On yourself? Are you out of your mind?
你有没有想过 那么做可能会让你神经错乱
Have you considered the very real the possibility that you've gone completely
会死人的
insane? It could kill you
我必须那么做 听着
Ed, I had to. Listen
我打算把自己的神经图谱上传到345号♥上
I'm going to upload my neural map into 345
我要把自己放进去
And it's going to be me in there - Sure
当然 这让我觉得 爱德华 威廉 嘿 菲尔
That makes me- - Edward. William. -Hey, Phil
先给我的身体做个扫描
We'll start with a scan of my body
我会用这个数据得出一个算法
I take that data, create an algorithm which will bridge
将其作为我和345号♥神经植入的桥梁
with my neural imprint in 345
好吧 也就是说你写的这个算法
Okay, so you write an algorithm that tricks the
到时候会让人造大脑误以为它自己的身体就在那里
synthetic brain into thinking that its real actual body is there?
完全正确
Exactly
现在有了我的神智 我们就可以确认
And with my mind inside, we'll be able to verify that the
人造人是否真的获得了意识
synthetic brain has reached consciousness because
因为 我将面对的是我自己
I will be able to ask myself
我就是基准线 爱德 我可以控制全局
I'm the base line, Ed, I'm the control
它 就等于我
It will be me
今晚我就开始编写算法
I'll start writing the algorithm tonight
好的 那么明天还去不去买♥♥圣诞树了
Okay, so we still going to tree shopping tomorrow?
我觉得不太对劲 - 怎么了
Something's wrong - What's wrong?
我不知道 但我好像不太对劲
I don't know, William, but something's not right with me
我不记得昨晚吃了什么
I don't remember what I had for dinner last night
也不记得自己向诊所请过圣诞假期
I don't remember leaving the clinic for Christmas break
我们不是坐船出游了吗
Didn't we go on a boat trip?
可我一点印象都没有 威廉
I don't remember going on a boat trip, William
我真的不太对劲 - 宝贝
Something is not right with me - Oh baby
孩子们在哪儿 - 睡着了
Where are the kids? - Asleep
索菲发烧了 但不要紧
Sophie has a fever but she's okay
也许你和索菲一样 发烧了
Maybe you have what Sophie has
有可能
Maybe
不如你先躺下 看看明早会不会好些
Why don't you go and lie down? See how you feel in the morning.
对
Yeah
我累坏了
I'm exhausted
支持指令 2.5
Support directive 2.5
细胞激素 45 NX 1.7
Cytokine 45 NX 1.7
废除指令 就是这样
Suppress directive
妈妈 妈妈
Mum! Mum!
爸爸 爸爸 索菲 索菲
Dad! - Sophie!
爸爸 妈妈死了吗 什么
Mum! Is Mom dead? - What?
我看到她死了 爸爸 - 不 你只是做噩梦了
I saw it, Daddy - No it's just a bad dream
妈妈她没事 - 我看到她死了
Mummy's okay - I saw her die
不 不 宝贝 不会有事的
No. Everything's going to be alright
回去睡觉吧 - 感觉太真实了
Go back to sleep - It felt so real
这只是个梦 妈妈她没事
It's just a dream, mummy's okay
你确定 - 当然 没事了
Are you sure? - Yeah, it's okay
你只是做噩梦了
It's just a bad dream
真的吗 当然 妈妈没事
Okay - Yeah, mummy's all good
没事了
Better now
会好起来的
All better
就像没发生过一样
It will be like it never happened
威廉 出什么事了
William, what's going on?
莫娜 我们上楼说好吗 - 你对索菲做了什么
Mona, can we go upstairs? - What have you done to Sophie?
我给她打了点镇定剂 - 你打了什么
I gave her a little sedative - You did what?
她没事 什么
She's okay - What?
莫娜 求你了 我们上楼去说 - 不 威廉
Mona, please, let's talk upstairs - No, William
告诉我究竟是什么情况
Tell me the truth
我们发生了车祸
There was a crash
你和孩子们都死了
You and the kids died
我让你们复活了
I brought you back
你们是克隆人
You're replicants
把那玩意儿从她头上拿下来
Get that thing off her head
我死了
I'm dead?
你还活着 你还是你
You're alive, you are you
马特也活生生地在楼上
Matt is alive upstairs
索菲还有
Sophie and
没人会知道这件事
And no one has to know
你怎么能这么做
How could you do this?
我眼睁睁看着我们的孩子死去
I watched our children die
我抱着没有呼吸的你 当时我在想
I held your lifeless body in my arms and I thought
我能让你们复活
I could bring you back
换你会怎么做
What would you have done?