我现在的脑子早就超负荷了
I am so far in over my head at this point
你也是 伙计 你知道吗
And so are you man you know that
还需要其他的吗
Is there anything else?
应该就这些了
No, I think that's it
你准备的电池可真多
That is a lot of batteries
17天后就能完成
In 17 days they are coming out
到时候你得解决
You got till then
如何让他们得到意识
to figure out how to give them consciousness
如果奇迹发生 我们做到了
If by some miracle we can pull this off
佐伊要怎么办
What about Zoe?
他们所有的记忆都在这里面
Every memory they had is in here
我会将她删除
I'll delete her
我会把关于她的记忆全都删除
I'll delete the memories
还能这么做
You can do that?
人类每天都在遗失记忆
Humans lose memories all the time
贝塔淀粉样蛋白沉积 神经元纤维缠结
Beta amyloid proteins. Neurofibrillary tangles
我会在驱动上去掉有关她的记忆
I'll corrupt the memory
传新的神经图谱
Upload a new neural map
他们不会记得她
They'll never remember her
我们会下地狱的
We are going straight to hell
谢谢 - 祝一切顺利
Thank you - Good luck, man
福斯特先生 我们是警♥察♥
Mr. Foster, this is the police
早 警官
Morning, officers
会说西班牙语吗 不 抱歉
Do you speak Spanish? No, sorry
好吧 我英语不好
Well, pardon my English
我是佩雷斯警官 他是罗德里格斯警官
I am Officer Perez, this is Rodriguez
我们在调查最近几宗汽车盗窃案
We're following up on some recent car robberies
有人偷了这一带所有车子的电池
Somebody stolen the batteries out of every car on the block
这么奇怪
How odd
你家的有被偷吗
Did they get you too?
不 我们的没有
No, they didn't
你还真走运
You're the lucky guy
是啊
Yeah
没保么不对劲的吧
Nothing out of the ordinary
如果遇到可疑的人或者事情
If you see anything or anybody suspicious
通知我们 - 我会的 警官
let us know - Will do, officer
祝您愉快
Have a good day
我们再去下一家 好 走吧
Okay. Alright.
这很正常
That happens
爱德华 B3号♥舱室正在运往B2层
Edward
有件事我恐怕不得不提
I feel compelled
很明显 比尔今天又没来上班
to comment on the noticable lack of Bill around here
你应该知道是仕么原因吧
Wouldn't happen to know anything about that, would you?
好吧 他得了肺炎
Just said that he had pneumonia
轻度肺炎
Walking pneumonia
轻度 - 对 但毕竟是肺炎
Walking? - With pneumonia, yeah
你能替我捎句话吗
Would you convey a message for me?
我今天和董事会谈过了
I spoke to the board today
除非345号♥能够成功 否则这个季末我们就要关门了
Unless 345 works, we'll gonna shutdown at the end of the quarter
关门
Shutdown?
要不要给你写份推荐信
Would you like a nice reference letter?
好吧 我想他很快会回来的
Yeah, I'm sure he'll be in soon
你也知道威廉的免疫系统特别强大
You know, William, he's got a very strong immune system
221号♥实验对象 已更新
Test topics 221. Update
本体意识已经转移到了克隆体身上 转移成功
Transfer of consciousness from original subject to clone. Successful
动物们的意识可以转移
And consciousness can be transferred
为什么人类不行
Why not human?
我忽略了什么
What am I missing?
威廉 - 什么事
William - Yeah?
我刚刚和琼斯聊了聊
Hey, I just talked to Jones,
他说如果我们搞不定345号♥
and he said that if we don't get 345 working
他就要让我们关门 - 见鬼
He's gonna shut us down - Oh shit
没错 你的地下室里还藏着 拜奥耐公♥司♥价值870万美元的设备
Yeah and there's $8.7m worth of Bionyne equipment in your basement
如果关的话 公♥司♥就会来找设备
If he shut us down they gonna come looking for it
你知道这叫什么吗
And you want to know scientific term for that?
从上至下 彻头彻尾地完蛋
Royally and utterly boned
现在要怎么办 - 好吧 到这儿来
So what are we going to do? - Okay, get over here
什么 去哪儿 你那儿吗 - 对 我家
What? Wait, where? There? - Yeah, here
为什么 - 我得去工作 得换你来看着舱室
Why? - I got to go to work, you got to watch the pods
好吧 别冲我叫 - 我没冲你
Okay man, you don't have to yell - I'm not yell-
好吧 抱歉 我是叫了
Okay, sorry, I was yelling
听看 抓紧时间 记住 你得了肺炎 - 什么
Just hurry up and you have pneumonia - What?
威廉姆·福斯特博士 允许通行
Dr. William Foster access granted
你总算来了 嗨 比尔
There he is. Hi, Bill
天呐 你看起来病得不轻
You look like hell
要不要给你拿点药 草药之类的
Can I get anything? Maybe something herbal?
你到底得了什么病
What do you have exactly?
肺炎 - 真是辛苦你了
Pneumonia - What a chupa
你总算来了
You're here
在我调整神经链接参数之前 我需要你再检查一下效据传输器
I need you to review the data links before I can work on 345 neural junctions
好的 不过现在不行 - 琼斯一直盯着我们
Yeah look, not now - Jones's all over us
威廉姆 我们需要你确认
William, we are waiting for your okay on the MF interface for the server replacements
用于更新服务器的MF接口
Get in line - Okay
你没事吧
You're alright?
我很好怎么了 - 没什么
I'm fine, why? - No reason
你好 - 关于马特的事 我很遗憾
Hello? - I'm sorry about Matt
你不记得我了 马特的老师 巴尔内斯小姐
You don't remember me? Matt's teacher, Mrs. Barnes
请您听我解释
I can explain
你表弟已经告诉我了 抱歉 没说一声就来拜访
Your cousin told me. Sorry to come by unannounced
但马特好几天没来上学了
but Matt hadn't been to school a few days
打电♥话♥又联♥系♥不到您妻子
and I couldn't get to your wife on her cellphone
我知道我也应该打给您的 不过
And I know we're not supposed to have favorites, but
我希望您已经了解情况了
Well I hope that clears everything up
假期愉快 假期愉快
Happy Holiday - Happy Holidays
她走了吗 - 怎么回事
Is she gone? - What happened?
她说她想借用洗手间 她像神经病一样在口敲了5分钟
She said she had to go to the bathroom She was banging on the door for like 5 minutes
没办法 我只好开门了
like a psychopath, I don't know what was I supposed to do?
你说了什么 - 我就说 马特出水痘了
What did you say? I said that Matt had chickenpox
所以他去他祖父母家了
and that he went to stay with his grandparents
他祖父母都死了 爱德 你让我怎么解释
His grandparents are dead, Ed. How am I going to explain that?
我怎么知道 威廉
I dont' know, William
别把我卷进你谎言的黑洞里 好吧
Don't drag me into your giant sucking hole of lies, okay?
你没打电♥话♥给学校 编几个理由吗
You didn't call the school make something up?
没有
No
那莫娜工作的诊所呢
What about the clinic that Mona works at?
已经5天了
It's been 5 days
你难道没想过有人会发现你的家人都消失了吗
You didn't think that anyone would have noticed your entire family was missing?
我脑子里要想的事太多了 - 也对 抱歉伙计 我只是
I have a lot of things on my mind, Ed - Yeah, sorry
你还得面对这一切 - 他们怎么样了
You gonna have to deal with that - How are they?
又长大了一点
They are a foot taller
不是吧
Really?
恐怕不行
I don't think so
你觉得他们真会让我们关门吗
You think they really going to shut us down?
我只知道在下一位捐赠者抵达前
All I know is we need this robot ready
我们得准备好机器人
before the next donor arrives
好吧 威廉在哪儿
Well, where's William?
行了 行了 我不想再听借口了
No, I don't want to hear anymore excuses
我到底忽略了哪里
What am I missing?
天呐 伙计 你看起来就像个不法分子
Jesus, man. You look like you're up to nefarious shit.
而且 就算是真的不法分子 也比你现在的样子好多了
And that's not a good look for someone who's actually up to nefarious shit by the way.
我还没准备好 - 不 我说了只有17天
I'm not ready - No, I said 17 days
现在已经17天了 你和我说你没准备好也没用
It's been 17 days. There is no "I'm not ready" here
爱德
Ed
爱德
Ed
爱德
Ed!
我的天
Shit - Ed
爱德
Ed!
你看到没
Did you see that?
我还是不知道哪里错了
I still don't know why it happened
如果不知道原因
If I don't know what causes it