嗨 嗨
Hi -Hi -Hi
我只是担心有一天你会分不清是非
I'm just worried you're losing sight of what's right and wrong
不会的 相信我
I won't. Trust me
玩得愉快
Okay have fun
我会找你报仇的
I'm gonna get you back
那艘船叫什么来着 - 船名叫“轻浮的女人”
What's the boat called again? - It's called the Cheatin' Hussy
爸爸 - 钥匙在饵料盒里
Daddy! - Keys are in the bait box
我们根本不钓鱼 好吧 明白 - 爸爸
We don't do that - Daddy!
多谢了 周日晚上见 好的
Thanks. See you on Sunday night
人齐了
Everybody in?
系好安全带
Seat belts
开往欢乐城的福斯特号♥即将起航 好棒
The Foster family ferry to funtown is ready to sail
你在搞笑吗 爸爸
Really, dad
扬帆起航吧 船长
Hoist the mainsail, Cap.
当时我眯着眼睛 看见那里好像有样东西
I spied with my little eyes something that is
真无聊 他会说他捡到个孩子
Bored. There is possibly adopted.
那就是我
That would be me
爸爸 到了那儿 我们能在船上钓鱼吗
Hey dad, when we get there can we go fishing on a boat?
那当然
Absolutely
我们快到了吗
Are we almost there?
或者我们可以在这儿等船飘过来
We could wait for the boat to float by
有一句俗话
You know what they say
要是不喜欢现在的天气 那就再等5分钟
If you don't like the weather just wait 5 minutes
我什么都看不见 你看得见吗
I can't see anything Can you see anything?
还是靠边停车吧
I feel that we should pull over
没事吧 大家都没事吧 吓死我了 吓死我了
Okay? Everybody okay? - Holy shit!
刚才太险了
That was close
莫娜 妈妈
Mum! -Mona! - Mummy!
爸爸
Daddy!
莫娜
Mona?
孩子们
Kids?
天呐
Oh god
索菲 马特 佐伊
Sophie? Matt? Zoe?
佐伊 我的老天爷
Zoe. God help my baby girl
莫娜 莫娜
Mona?
威廉 怎么了 出什么事了
William? What's up? What's going on?
我说了别多问
I told you no questions
东西在哪儿 - 就在后面
Where is it? - It's all in the back
见鬼
Oh shit
威廉 究竟出什么事了
William, what the hell happened man?
我要你帮我做件事 爱德
I need you to do something for me, Ed
不 不行 我做不到
Oh no. No way I can't
他们没有死 还没死
They are not gone. Not yet
威廉 我们得打给警♥察♥
William, we need to call the police or something man, I mean
威廉 你搞什么 - 启动测定序列
William, what the hell? - Boot the mapping sequence
我们不能这么做 伙计
We cannot do this man
启动测定序列 爱德
Boot the mapping sequence, Ed
德华·惠特尔 允许通行
Edward Whittle access granted
就算我觉得自己能行
Okay just because I think I can do it
也不代表我真的能做到 懂吗
doesn't necessarily mean I can, okay
之所以禁止克隆人类是有原因的
There is a reason human cloning is banned
而技术上的困难
And just because it's hard to do,
只是原因之一 - 告诉我需要什么
It's only half the issue here - Just let me know what we need
威廉姆 我知道你经历了很多
Look William, I know you've been through hell but
但有些事你必须明自
you need to understand something here
没错 我克隆出来的第一批动物 它们是瞎的
The first few animals I cloned came out blind
头骨全都是畸形的
Their skulls were deformed
它们的内脏也不是长在里面的 伙计
Their internal organs they weren't internal anymore, man
所以这里容不下丝毫差错
That's what a mistake here means
如果我们出了什么差错
And if we've made a mistake I need to know
我得知道你是否能够终止这一切
if you're prepared to terminate
我们不会出错的
Just won't make a mistake
好吧
Okay
这些是舱室
Those are pods
能不能在里面克隆人类 原则上 是的 确实可以
Can I clone a human being, technically, yeah, it's possible
不过 听着 威廉
But look, William, if this works
要是成功的话 他们的大脑就会像婴儿一样
their brains are gonna come out like infants
就像一张白纸 而我并不想
Okay. A total blank slate
在你的伤疤上撒盐
and not to put salt in a wound
可你至今还没成功移植过人类大脑
but you've exactly worked out all the kinks for transferring a mind
需要我提醒你每次实验都发生了什么吗
Do I need to remember you what's happened every single time you've try?
我们之前已经成功移植了 克隆动物的大脑 爱德
We've transferred biological to biological on cloned animals, Ed
老鼠 猴子 - 但不是人类的 伙计
Rats, monkeys - Not human beings, man
你也看到了 我们能做到
You've seen it. We can do it
万一到时候发生仕么恐怖的事怎么办
What if something horrible goes wrong?
难道现在还不够恐怖吗
Something already has
爱德 不能让别人知道这件事
Ed, nobody can know what happened
我需要你把尸体处理掉
I need you to get rid of the bodies
威廉 我不确定我能不能 - 求你了
William, I don't know if - I'm begging you
我自己做不到
I can't do it
好吧 好吧
Okay
一会儿我去你家找你
I'll meet you at the house
桶里是什么
What's in the barrels?
一些元件 基础原料
Components. Building blocks
氨基酸 果糖 催化剂
Amino acids, fructose, accelerants
你懂的 就是大量的基本原料
You know just a ton of -
你用来...
Everything you need to build a you
这里只有三个舱室
There are only 3 pods
三个不够 我需要四个 - 对 我知道 可没有第四个
I need 4 pods - Yeah, I know there weren't 4
我需要四个舱室 爱德 - 我或许能再搞到一个
I need 4 pods, Ed - I can maybe get another one
但要等到下个季度
in the next quarter maybe
别告诉我你没有第四个
Do not tell me that there aren't 4
我有什么办法
What do you want me to do here?
这些舱室每个都价值170万
These pods are $1.7m each
我又不是许愿精灵
I'm not a freaking genie here okay
我不可能打个喷嚏就变出一个舱室
I can not just sneeze out another pod
抱歉 威廉
Sorry, William
威廉
William?
你没事吧
You're alright?
选一个名字
Pick a name
不 不 不 不
No no
舱室不够
Not enough pods
选一个 - 不行 伙计
Pick a name - No way, man
你自己选
You pick it
求你了 求你了 好不好 - 求你选一个 威廉姆 不 不
Please, god dammit, please pick a name - William, no no
选一个 选一个 不 - 这必须由你来选
Pick a name! - No, this one's on you
这是你的主意 你自己选
You wanted this you pick it
你自己选吧
You pick the damn name
你得看好数值 数值决定了一切
You gotta watch the levels. The levels are everything
我把他们的基因注入了舱室 但你得时刻留意看
I seeded the pods with their DNA, but you gotta keep an eye on them all the time
千万不要离开他们
Never leave them alone
如果化学平衡没有保持好 克隆体就会死
If the chemical balance isn't maintained the clones will die
而我们没法从头来过
and we can't just start over
所以你得看好数值
So you need to watch the levels
好的 到时候他们会同时完成 对吧
Okay and they'll all be done at the same time, right?
好吧
Okay
见鬼 困难远远不止这些
Shit, this is got a lot more difficult
告诉我 你能搞定
Tell me you can do that
对 没错 只需要改动一些内容 - 爱德
Yeah, just got to compensate something - Ed
是的 是的 是的 我能搞定
Yeah it can be done
对了 你家的备用发电机在哪儿
Where is your backup generator?
万一停电 - 我家没有发电机
In case we lose power - I don't have a generator, Ed
那好吧 - 这会有什么问题吗
Okay - Is there something I should know?
当然 舱室不能没有电 绝不能
Yeah, the pods can't lose power. Ever.
如果停电超过7秒钟
If there's a 7-second power interruption
那么所有的数值就全完了
that will throw off all the levels
而我刚才和你说过了 数值有多重要
and I just told you how important
所以 没错 我们需要发电机
those things are, so yeah, we need a generator
现在是凌晨2点 店都关门了 - 该死 我不可能想到那么多
It's 2am nothing's open - Shit man, I don't know.
你想我怎么做 我不可能什么都准备齐全 好吧
What do you want from me? I can't think of everything