飞机已经着陆
We have touch down.
捐赠者已经抵达 重复 捐赠者已经抵达
Donor is on site. I repeat. Donor is on site.
捐曾者签了豁免声明 没问题吧
The donor signed the releases, cleared?
没问题
We are cleared
请注意 捐赠者正在前往主实验室的路上
Atention. Donor in route to main lab.
所有技术人员专家请到手术室报到
All tech personnel please report to the operating theatre
重复一遍 所有技术人员 专家请到手术室报到
I repeat. All tech personnel please report to the operating theatre
准备
Ready
心脏死亡多久了
Time since cardiac death?
7小时15分钟
7 hours 15 minutes
开始吧
Proceed
神经组织完好 原生质完整度看着不错
Neural tissue intact. Protoplasmic integrity looks good.
大脑皮层可以存活 同意吗
We have a viable cortex. Do you concur?
我同意
I concur
该你了 威廉
Ball's in your court, William
这人已经死了
This man is dead
但我们依然能读取到他的神经数据
Yet his neurological data is still accessible
我们将把他的生物大脑
We are going to take his biological brain
植入到这颗人造大脑内
imprint it into that synthetic brain
尝试复♥制♥人类大脑
replicate the human mind
爱德 启动测定序列
Ed, boot the mapping sequence
准备启动测定序列
Optical positioning optimal
目标已获取 - 泪腺定位完成
Target acquired - Lacrimal targetting complete
准备使用神经探针 - 准备使用神经探针
Standby to engage neural probe - Standby for neural probe
准备
Standby
开始传输
Initiating transfer
记忆驱动就位
Main drive is online
好了 测定已确认 移除捐赠者
Ok mapping confirmed - Remove the donor
准备开始神经植入程序
Standby to initiate the neural imprint
开始
Initiate
斯科特 尝试一下阿尔法9方案 顶骨位置
Scott, try protocol Alpha-9, please. Parietal.
谢谢
Thank you
颞骨以及轴突部位就位 很好
Temporal and axon online. Good.
额骨就位 看起来不错
Frontal bone online looking good
好的
Okay
新西塔 连接整个协议至345区域
Connect protocol 345
801 双向运用
801 two-phase application
P1 位参A B和C 初步反应
P1. Site parameters - AP insula. Primary action.
静态情况 良好 执行转化
Stasis modality. Exception. And translate.
准备结束 确认
Finalised. Confirmed.
启用所有部位
All states, go.
启用所有功能
All functions. Go.
植入完毕
Imprint complete
玛格丽特 激活人造人
Margaret, energise the body.
凯利中士
Sergeant Kelly
听得到吗
Do you hear me?
中士
Sergeant
我是谁
Who am I
中士你的大脑被移植到了人造人身上
Sergeant, you've transitioned to a synthetic body
放轻松 马上就会适应的
Try to relax. You're coming online.
这需要点儿时间
It will take some time
我是谁 - 中士 放轻松
Who am I? - Sergeant, try to relax.
我是谁
Who am I?
中士
Sergeant
中士 凯利中士
Sergeant! Sergeant Kelly!
我是谁 - 凯利中士
Who am I?! - Sergeant Kelly!
把它关掉 植入失败
Turn it off, the imprint failed.
它阻断了操控系统 不
Severed the override
我是谁
Who am I?
RTX请速至7号♥实验室
RTX. Proceed to 07.
它说话了 - 之前几个也做到过
It spoke. - They've done that before.
不 之前只是出过声
No they vocalised before. Make noise.
而这次它开口说话了 - 要是放在八个月前
This one spoke. - And I can't tell you
我会非常兴奋
how amazing that would have been 8 months ago.
但放在今天 这根本毫无价值
Today it just annoys the shit out of me
至少有进展 这进展不可否认 - 在我的世界里 进展是用结果来衡量的
It's progress. Undeniable progress. - In my world progress is measured in results.
而我没看到结果
Which we don't have
事实上 连我自己都不确定
The truth is I'm not sure how much longer
自已还能坚持多久
I can keep the lights on
现在的情况是 一次又一次的巨大失败
Turns out colossal and repeated failure
让我们的股东感到非常不安 有谁知道呢
Tends to spook shareholders. Who knew?
这是我毕生的心血
This is my life's work
我举家搬到这里 做出了巨大的牺牲
I've moved my family here. Made sacrifices.
我向你保证 就只差这么一点儿了
I promise you, I am this close.
说到底 还是差口气 不是吗
Well. That just isn't close enough is it, Bill
别让这事儿毁了你的周末
But don't let it ruin your weekend or anything
见鬼
Oh shit
抱歉 回来晚了 - 没事
I'm sorry I'm late - It's okay
今天好吗 宝贝 - 孩子们还没收拾好
How is it going, honey? - The kids haven't even packed
爸爸
Daddy!
佐伊
Zoe!
怎么样 今天过得好吗 - 马特
How is it going? How's your day? - Matt!
不能在家玩儿 我知道
Not in the house, I know
这小鬼总是拿那个东西监视我
Told him not stop spying me with that thing
这本来就是无人监察机 马特 行了
It is called a spy-drone - Okay
快去收拾 别在家具上乱跳
So go pack now. Don't jump on the furniture
你们好 福斯特一家 - 爱德
Hola, Foster family! - Ed!
嘿 小家伙 - 每天喂一次 一次别喂太多
Hey, nugget - Hey, can you feed him once a day
我会告诉你饲料在哪儿
but don't overfeed him I'll show you the food, come on
好的
Okay
你和琼斯谈过了吗 - 算是吧
Hey, you talked to Jones? - Something like that
好吧 他怎么说 你被炒鱿鱼了吗
Okay, what did he say? Did you get fired?
什么叫炒鱼 - 不 我没被炒
What's "fired"? - I didn't get fired
谁被炒了 爸爸 什么
Who got fired? -Daddy - What?
没人被炒
Nobody got fired
好吧 我觉得这回你死定了 伙计 - 等等 到底怎么回事
I thought you were a gonna, man - Wait, what's going on?
今天我们的实验对象把自已给截肢了 还挺凶残的
Our test subject ripped itself apart earlier today It was pretty brutal
什么叫凶残
What's "brutal"?
它说话了 莫娜 345号♥ 实验对象
It spoke, Mona. 345 the test subject
它今天开口说话了 - 它说话了
It actually spoke - It spoke?
如果它能说话 它就会有感觉
If it could speak then it could feel
我们很快就把它关了
We shut it down as soon as possible
问题还没有得到解决
You can just keep bringing people back from the dead
你不能总想着让死人复活
until you have this stuff worked out
在急诊室里
How many times have you had a patient flatlined in the ER
你不也救回了许多心跳停止的病人吗
and you brought them back?
我的病人不会把自已截肢
My patients don't rip themselves apart
她说得对 威廉姆
She's got a point there, William
我想我还是去找索菲问问这条鱼的情况吧
I should probably food find Sophie for the fish
威廉 亲爱的 我相信你
William, honey, I believe in you
可我总觉得这件事不对
But I don't like where this is headed
人们会受到煎熬
People could suffer
第一个接受心脏移植的病人存活了18天
The first heart transplant patient survived 18 days
他也煎熬过 这有错吗 - 不 这没错
He suffered. Was that wrong? - No
我很快就会有所突破 莫娜
I'm on the verge of a breakthrough, Mona
士兵 发生意外的人 老年痴呆患者
Soldiers, accident victims, alzheimers
生命无需再被终止
Lives won't have to be cut short
可好像总有什么东西在阻碍人造人获得意识
But something's preventing the synthetic from achieving consciousness
或许造就人类的远不止这些
Maybe there's more that makes it human
例如灵魂
Like a soul
我们经历的事情
We're the some told of what is happened to us
以及我们处理它们的方式
and how we processed it
共同造就了我们
that's what it make us such
这些都是神经化学 - 你真这么认为吗
It's all neurochemistry. - Do you really believe that?
我只是神经化学吗 还有你的孩子
That's all I am? Your children?
我们只是路径 电子信♥号♥♥和化学吗
Just pathways, electrical signals and chemistry?
你拥有的是
You have kids that love you
爱你的孩子和仰慕你的妻子
and a wife that adores you
而我们有的只是位科学家
And we have a scientist
你觉得我该放弃吗
Do you think I should quit?