我们还是知道他们去哪了吧
We still know where they're going, right?
对吧
Right?
加利福尼亚宾馆
El Hotel de California.
加利福尼亚宾馆
Hotel California?
特诺西克的交易都在那里进行
It's where all the deals are made in Tenosique.
如果我们在那赶不上她
If we do not catch up to her there,
她就彻底消失了
she will vanish.
永远消失了
Forever.
加利福尼亚宾馆
Es el Hotel California.
看起来是空的
It looks empty.
那是死亡列车
That is El Tren de la Muerte.
死亡列车
The Train of Death?
是啊 死亡列车
Si, de la Muerte, eh?
他们会把她藏在上面
They will hide her on it.
列车开往哪里
Well, where does it go?
开往北边 一路到美国
To the north. All the way to the U.S.
为什么会有这名字
What's with the name?
上面装有很多移♥民♥
The migrants, they stow away on it.
各类歹徒
The bandits and the gangsters
一路强♥奸♥ 杀人
rape or kill them along the way.
其中的一些嘛
Some of them, eh,
会从车上摔下去 - 我们的计划是什么
they just fall off. - So, what's our plan?
是他们么
Is that them?
他们出来了
They're coming out.
费尔 费尔
Fern, Fern. - Ahh.
那些士兵是谁 - 墨西哥警♥察♥
Who are the soldiers? - Mexican State Police.
他们为什么什么都不做 - 来吧
Why aren't they doing anything? - Come.
我怎么知道
How am I supposed to know?
那火车周围全是腐♥败♥警♥察♥
That train is surrounded by corrupt police,
人贩子 强盗 歹徒
traffickers, gangsters, and bandits,
这些人我是不太喜欢的
and those that I don't generally like all that much.
现在枪里有子弹了
Oops. It was loaded.
我可不会靠近那火车
I am not going to go anywhere near that train.
我就到此为止了
This is where the road ends for me.
你什么意思 - 我都把你带到这儿来了
What do you mean? - I bring you all the way here.
应该够了
It should be enough.
阿莉就在那儿呢 我不明白
But Ally's down there. I don't understand.
我已经没有理由继续帮你了
My reasons for helping have expired.
上火车
Get on the train.
上火车 - 把头埋低
The train? - You keep your head down,
汇入人群 但是不要说话
and you should blend in. But do not talk.
你的口音会暴露你
Your accent will give you away.
混入移♥民♥群中
Blend in with the migrants.
等你找到女儿了
And when you find your daughter?
你们就跳下火车 - 跳下火车
You jump off. - Jump off?
这俩列车很慢的
The train is slow.
跳远一点 应该就没事了
You jump far from it, you should be fine.
然后怎么办 - 找警♥察♥
And what, then? - Find the police.
找警♥察♥ - 另一种警♥察♥ 好的那种
Police? - The other police. The good ones.
费尔 我这相当于自杀啊 求你跟我一起吧
Fern, this is suicide. Please, come with me.
为了
How far...
把女儿救回来 你愿意付出多大的代价
are you willing to go to get her back?
这是什么
What's this?
每个女人上车之前都会带着这药
Every woman take that before getting on the train.
这个是你所说的
It's the, uh, how do you call...
事后避孕药
the morning after pill.
如果你被抓住了
If you get caught,
你的身体可以当筹码
your body becomes a bargaining chip.
费尔 求求你
Fern, please...
这是500块 我身上就这些了
It's 500. This is all I have on me.
希望这些够把她赎回来
I hope it's enough to buy her back.
还有你要知道
But know this,
他们跟你做成了交易 就不会反悔
if they make a deal with you, they will honor it.
这些人就靠赎金过日子
These people live off the ransom money.
如果传出去他们不遵守约定
If the word gets out they are not living up to their agreements,
就没人会付给他们赎金了
no one pays the ransom.
现在去吧
Now go.
老天保佑你 德鲁小姐
Godspeed, Miss Drew.
这么久以来 你不是在帮助米拉格也不是在帮我
This whole time you weren't helping Milagra or me.
你只是在帮那个愤怒的孤儿
You were helping the angry orphan.
米拉格想告诉你 劳拉的死不怪你
Milagra said to tell you it's not your fault Laura got killed.
她说你在她心目中就像儿子一样 费尔南多·杜阿尔特
She said you were like a son to her, Fernando Duarte.
谢谢
Gracias.
谢谢
Gracias.
罗伯特·安提瓜在哪
Where is Roberto Antigua?
你说谁
Who?
2000现金
2,000 cash.
你和那个女孩 可以走
You and the girl... go.
我身上没那么多钱
I don't have that much.
我只有
I have...
我身上有500
I have 500.
500块 你留下
500 and you stay with us...
女儿
Daughter...
可以走
free.
那我怎么办
What about me?
我怎么知道你们会放她走
How do I know you'll let her go?
我们一言为定么
Do we have a deal?
让她先走
Let her go first.
别碰她
Don't touch her.
别碰她
Don't you touch her.
别碰她
Don't you touch her!
阿莉 阿莉
A... Ally! Ally!
有几个人 - 我觉得 有两个
How many more? - Two, I think.
你觉得
You think?
还是你知道
Or you know?
罗伯特·安提瓜
Roberto Antigua.
不
No.
我不是他
I am not him.
阿莉
Ally! Oh!
妈妈
Mom!
谢谢你 费尔南多
Thank you, Fernando.
也谢谢你
And you, too...
霍莉·德鲁
Holly Drew. Hmm.
你要听话 - 是的 先生
You behave. - Yes, sir.