不行
No way.
德鲁小姐 这是我们绕开警♥察♥的唯一办法
Miss Drew, it's the only way to get past the police.
我怎么知道你会不会杀了我
How do I know you won't kill me?
也许会吧
I might.
我的天 你别闹了
Ay, Dios. Seriously, please.
你待在这 你会死的
If you stay here, you will die.
一位白人女性孤零零的在危地马拉丛林里
A lone white woman in the jungle of Guatemala
遭到腐♥败♥警♥察♥的追捕
hunted by corrupt police?
他们找到你的时候 你也知道他们几斤几两了
And you already know what they are capable of when they find you.
那好吧 你待在这
Okay, you stay here.
慢着
Wait!
好吧 进去吧
Okay. Please. Come, come, come.
会没事的 会没事的
It's going to be fine. It's going to be fine.
请躺下
Put your head here, please.
脚收好
Feet down.
什么鬼
What the hell?
嘿 这里有手榴弹啊
Hey, there's a grenade in here!
安静 霍莉 安静
Quiet please, Holly. Quiet.
手电筒关掉
Turn off, please, flashlight.
我们安全了 出来
We're safe. Come. Come out.
所以 劳尔
So, Raul?
是你的朋友
Your friend?
还是兄弟 室友?
Brother? Roommate?
我跟他 都是幸存者
Raul and I, we are survivors.
我跟他自打小时候就认识了
I have known him since he was a little boy.
我们都是暴躁的孤儿 忍♥饥受饿
We were both starved, angry orphans.
你是个孤儿
You were an orphan?
我是内战那时候出生的
I was a child of the Civil War.
但有一家人收养了我一段时间
But a family take me in for a while.
外面看起来我是个天真无邪的孩子
Those were innocent times.
但我的内心并非如此
But not my heart.
我14岁的时候加入了军队
I joined the military when I was 14,
最终我负责
and eventually was in charge
分配外国政♥府♥给我国政♥府♥的
of distributing the military aid
军事援助物资
that my government received from foreign countries.
也包括你的国家 霍莉·德鲁 美国
Including yours, Holly Drew. Los Estados Unidos.
你现在没在军队了 - 没有
You're not still in the military? - No.
我把该做的事做完了就脱身了
I did what I had to do and I got out.
你的父母
Your parents...
是在战争中遇害的
they were murdered?
你找到了是谁干的么
Did you find those responsible?
其实我找到了
Indeed, I did.
你现在是做什么工作的
And what is it you do now?
我为政♥府♥做事 做那种别人都做不了的事
I do things for my government, that for whatever reason,
不管出于什么原因
no one else can do.
也许你卖♥♥你内战时期
And maybe sell weapons that you stockpiled
囤积下来的武器
during the Civil War?
霍莉·德鲁 你真聪明啊
Who are you, Holly Drew? Who are you?
那是什么情况
What is that?
我弟弟发来的短♥信♥
A text from my brother.
我把女孩们的照片发给他了 让他发给大使♥馆♥
I sent him a photo of the girls to send to the embassy.
女士 我们不知道大使♥馆♥会不会走漏风声
My dear, we do not know who the embassy talks to.
我们要小心点
We have to be careful.
这是我的女儿阿莉
This is my daughter Ally.
她很漂亮啊
She is very pretty.
她一个人在萨尔瓦多干什么呢
And what was she doing all alone in El Salvador?
她在做的事 我像她这么大的时候也在做
Same thing I was doing in El Salvador at her age,
只不过这次她是为了进大学
except she's doing it to get into college.
所以她是既漂亮又聪明了
Ah, so she's pretty and smart.
还很顽固
And stubborn.
她根本不想去大学 至少不是那座大学
She doesn't want to go to college. At least not that college.
她一直都在跟我对着干
She's been fighting me every step of the way.
但是她总有一天 要自己做决定吧
Yes, but at some point she has to be her own person, no?
另一位女孩 是谁
And this other one, who is she?
她叫劳拉 也被抓走了
Laura. She was also taken.
从米拉格的农场抓走的
From the farm of Milagra.
我告诉了你她的名字么 - 我应该是..
Did I tell you her name? - I suppose so, I...
把照片发给我 我要发给别人看看
Text me this photo so I can send it ahead.
你怎么知道她的名字?
How did you know her name?
那是什么
What is it?
那是什么
What is it?
告诉我 - 我们马上就快知道
Tell me. - We are getting closer
那些女孩在哪了 - 在哪
to knowing where the girls are. - Where?
他们在危地马拉城的一家妓院里
They're in Guatemala City in a brothel.
他们会把妓院的名字发给我的 - 妓院
They're going to call me soon with a name. - A brothel.
霍莉 这些人会利用他们尽可能的赚到钱
These men, Holly, they will make as much money off of them as they can.
然后再把她们卖♥♥掉 - 还有多远
And then they will sell them. - How far is it?
离四小时 到一座妓院
Four hours in a brothel.
阿莉 她只是个孩子
Ally, she is... she is just a girl.
我们要打电♥话♥给警♥察♥ 我们要
We have to do something the police... We have to...
我们要打电♥话♥ 马上就给他们打电♥话♥
We have to call. We have to call them right now.
不行 那些人会听到消息 把人转移的
No. The men will catch word and move them again
我们就彻底追不上了
we will lose the trail.
不不不
No. No. No, no, no!
不 你不明白 她只是个孩子
No, you don't understand! She's just a girl!
她只是个孩子 - 德鲁小姐 请冷静
She's just a girl! - Miss Drew, please.
这不是你能掌控的
This is out of your control, hmm?
安静
Cállate.
她只需要再撑住四个小时
She only has to hang on for four more hours.
仅此而已 好么
That's all. Okay?
劳拉 我们在哪
Laura, where are we?
我不知道
I don't know.
我觉得是危地马拉城
It's Guatemala City, I think.
阿莉 听我说
Ally, listen to me.
这辆巴士再停的时候 我们一找到机会 就逃跑
The second this bus stops and we get any chance, we run.
一起跑 好么
We run together, okay?
不
No!
不
No, no! No! No!
不
No!
不
No!
她会回来么 - 这次不会了
Will she be back? - Not this time.
这是吃的 咖啡
Food. Comida, come. Coffee?
嗯 真不容易
Okay. It was not easy.
我刚刚找到了妓院的位置
I just find out where the brothel is located.
在哪 - 开车三十分钟就到
Where? - Thirty minutes from here.
我们走 - 是啊 我们出发
Well, let's go! - Yes, let's go.
劳尔呢 - 他的话
Where's Raul? - Raul? Uh...
他坐下一班车回家
He's going to catch another ride home.
他还在纠结他的裤子呢
He's still mad about the pantalone.
他是挺奇怪的
He's very peculiar.
还有多久 - 五分钟
How much longer? - Five minutes.
准备好了么 我们走
Ready? Here we go.
霍莉 让我跟她谈
Holly, please. Allow me, por favor.
我跟他一起
I'll take Guadalupe.
你都知道些什么
What do you know?
霍莉 请把门锁上
Holly, please lock the door.
费尔 如果可以的话 我想跟他谈谈
Fern, I'd like to try talking to her, if that's okay.
没问题 来吧
Of course, yeah. Please?
什么鬼
What the hell?
你知道我在说什么
You know what I was saying.
你去后面看看有没有情况
Go check the back. Please. Please.
没事吧
Is everything all right?
没事 一切正常 亲爱的
No, everything is fine, dear.
费尔 这是阿莉的头发
Fern! Fern, this is Ally's.
这家伙轻视我们啊
This one is very disdainful.
到特诺西克还有多远
How much farther to Tenosique?
什么情况
What is it?
当局逼停了一辆橙色巴士
The authorities pulled over the orange bus.
只有驾驶员在车上
Only the driver was aboard.
他抵抗了 当场击毙了他
He resisted and he was killed.