没有 - 你们认不认得他们的声音
No. - Did you recognize their voices?
有没有什么很明显的文身
What about any distinguishing tattoos?
没有 - 你确定么
No. - Are you sure?
我所关心的是 他们一般会信守诺言
What's concerning to me is that they will usually stick to their word.
如果你们付钱的话 就不会撕票
If you pay, this sort of thing doesn't happen.
然后他们绑走了你的女儿 一位美国人
And the fact that they took your daughter, an American,
说明他们不按规矩来
tells me these guys aren't playing by the rules.
那他们会怎么处理人♥质♥
What will they do with them?
萨尔瓦多是人口贩卖♥♥的供应地
El Salvador is a supply zone for human trafficking.
他们估计会把人♥质♥卖♥♥给墨西哥人贩
They will probably try to sell them to Mexican traffickers,
可能最后在墨西哥或者美国吧
and they will end up there or in the U.S.
现在不用担心
Now, don't worry.
我已经联♥系♥了政♥府♥的
I already put a call in to the government's
跨机构人口走私问题工作组
inter-agency trafficking task force.
那些家伙是解决这方面问题的精英 他们正在等你
These guys are top notch, and they're expecting you now.
时间紧急
Time is critical.
时间过去的越久 找回的机会就越低
The longer they're gone, the less our chances.
走吧
Vamanos!
门徒帮是上世纪80年代在洛杉矶的萨尔瓦多
Los Discípulos Gang started from Salvadorian war refugees
内战难民建立的
in Los Angeles in the '80s.
美国把那些有暴♥力♥倾向都遣返了
The U.S. deported the violent ones
现在成了困扰我们的问题 也是你的问题
and now they're our problem, and yours.
他们贩卖♥♥女性到你们国家
They're the ones trafficking girls into your country.
你觉得是那个黑帮的人劫走了我的女儿 - 很难说
Do you think these guys took my daughter? - It's hard to tell.
他们有没有联♥系♥你 - 没有
Have they tried contacting you? - No.
应该会的 - 如果没有呢
They probably will. - What if they don't?
我觉得你有些紧张过度了 - 怎么可能
I think you're getting ahead of yourself. - Really?
他们会逼她卖♥♥淫么 - 请原谅
Will they prostitute her? - Pardon me.
抱歉 我们是不是拖延你休息时间了
I'm sorry, are we keeping you up?
现在是午睡时间啊 我们是不是要去休息几个小时啊
I mean, it's siesta time. Maybe we should just take a couple hours off.
我认真的问问你 你们这帮人整天都在忙什么
I mean, seriously, what do you even do all day?
我们搞的都是一些宣传活动 我们不能投入...
We mostly run awareness campaigns. We can't invest...
肯定有人看到了点什么
Someone saw something.
肯定有人知道他们去哪了
Someone knows where they went!
我理解你现在的心情 - 不 你不理解
I understand how you feel. - No, you don't.
我要去把我的女儿救回来
I'm going to get my daughter back.
德鲁小姐等一下
Miss Drew, wait!
我知道某人也许能帮上忙
I know somebody who might help.
你可能会认为
He's, what you would say...
他有些不寻常
unconventional.
我来跟他谈 好么
Let me talk, okay?
我们需要现金
We'll need cash.
不不不 这点不够
No, no, no. It's not enough.
你是费尔
Are you Fern?
警♥察♥让我来找你的
I was sent here by the police.
他们说你能搞定
They told me you get things done.
你是谁 - 我叫霍莉·德鲁
Who are you? - Holly Drew.
我的女儿和她的朋友遭到绑♥架♥
My daughter and her friend were kidnapped
警♥察♥跟我说你能帮忙救她们回来
and I was told you could help get them back.
你有钱么 - 不太多
Do you have money? - Not much.
那你给我提供性服务么
Ah, then you... you give me sex, huh?
好吧
Okay.
如果门徒帮的人
If your white daughter
抓走了你的女儿
was taken by Los Discípulos,
她现在就在去危地马拉的路上
she will be half way to Guatemala,
被人拖着走 一路强♥奸♥
half-drugged and raped along the way.
如果她运气好的话 估计已经死了
Or if she's lucky, she's dead.
危地马拉的哪里 - 有没有人看到谁抓走了她
Where in Guatemala? - Did anyone see who took her?
没有 - 那就可能在危地马拉的任何地方
No. - Then she could be anywhere in Guatemala.
我们要怎么开始 - 不不不
Where do we start? - No, no, no, no.
你从他们的必经之路去找他
You start on the only road that goes there.
我的女儿和她的朋友 和那女人住在一起的
My daughter and her friend, who lives with that woman,
有人把她们抓走了
were taken from her farm in San Bartolomé.
晚上好 霍莉
Buenas noches, Holly girl.
求求你
Please.
你明明能帮忙 却见死不救
You know what's worse than sitting on your ass when you could help?
别碰我
Stop!
我们会找到她们的
We'll find them.
我们会找到她们的
We'll find them.
没有任何
No one saw...
目击者么
anything?
我可能看到了点东西
Um, I might have seen something.
来吧
Come on.
我把我的女儿托付给你 你却对我撒谎
I trusted you with my daughter and you lied to me.
如果我说了的话他们会杀了我的
They'd kill me if I talked.
你把你的命看的比阿莉和劳拉的重
You valued your life over Ally's and Laura's,
你这自私的懦夫 - 那些是坏人 霍莉
you selfish coward. - These are bad people, Holly.
他们在墨西哥砍了72个人的头 把尸体挂在天桥上
72 people were found beheaded under an overpass in Mexico.
都是门徒帮的人干的
Los Discípulos did it.
罗柏 是我
Hello? Rob? Yeah.
我们不知道具体在哪 危地马拉的某个地方吧
We don't know exactly where. Somewhere in Guatemala.
罗柏 我要你联♥系♥危地马拉的大使♥馆♥
Rob, I need you to call the Guatemalan Embassy.
告诉他们发生了什么 把我的手♥机♥号♥码给他们
Tell them what's happened and give them my cell number.
听得到么 罗柏
Hello? Rob?
你手♥机♥有信♥号♥♥么 - 我把手♥机♥给了我妈
Have you got service? - Mother has my phone.
不知道他有没有听到我让他联♥系♥大使♥馆♥
I don't know if he heard me say to call the embassy.
离危地马拉边境还有多远?
How far to the Guatemalan border?
几个小时的车程吧
A couple of hours.
你在干什么 - 你的手♥机♥掉了
What are you doing? - You dropped your phone.
这是什么
What's this?
检查点
Checkpoint.
我们现在在哪?
Where are we?
我们一小时前进入了危地马拉
We entered Guatemala an hour ago.
女孩们肯定经过了这里
Well, the girls must have passed through here.
那些警♥察♥肯定遇到了她们
The cops might have them.
我不知道
I don't know.
我去问问他们知不知道
I'll go see what they know.
哪位
Hello?
罗柏 他们杀了他 现在在追我
Rob! They murdered him and they're chasing me!
什么 - 罗柏 警♥察♥在追我们
What? - Rob! The police!
他们开枪杀了里卡多
Ricardo, they shot him!
罗柏 你要帮帮我 罗柏 他们杀了他
Robbie, you have to help me! Rob, they killed him!
我的天 - 打电♥话♥给危地马拉大使♥馆♥
Oh, my God! - Call the Guatemalan Embassy.
我打了 我打电♥话♥给他们了 他们说需要阿莉和劳拉的照片
I did! I called them. They said they needed Ally and Laura's picture.
霍莉 听得到么 - 罗柏
Holly? Hello? - Rob?
德鲁小姐
Miss Drew.
你好啊
How you doing?
起来 起来
Up, up, up, up, up.
你这女人 车开的不错啊
For a woman, you're a very good driver.
这是搞什么
What is this?
我改主意了 我想帮忙
I changed my mind. I want to help.
你是怎么找到我的
How did you find me?
我从没有跟丢过你
I never lost you.
幸运的是 那帮警♥察♥跟丢你了
Fortunately, the police did.
暂时跟丢了
For now.
他们杀了我的朋友
They killed my friend. - Yes.
他们通知警♥察♥ 说你在找那些女孩
He told them you were looking for the girls.
那有什么问题 - 你们找错警♥察♥了
What's wrong with that? - Those are the wrong police.
来吧
Come.
来吧
Come.
慢着 你是说女孩们经过了那边 那帮警♥察♥是知道的
Wait, so you're saying the girls passed through here and the cops knew about it?
这就是为什么他们杀了他
That's the only reason to kill him,
毁掉痕迹
to erase the trail.
好消息是 我们知道那些女孩去什么地方了
The good news is, now we know where they are going.
坏消息是 我们要经过下一个检查点
The bad news is, we have to pass through the next roadblock.
这是什么
What's all this?
亲爱的 这些玩意是派对礼物
These, my dear, are party favors.
这些玩意让我交到了很多好朋友
They make me many good friends.
请上车
Now, please, get in.
枪没装子弹
They're not loaded.