嗬 嗬 嗬
Ho ho ho.
撑到假期结束 尼克
Just until the holidays, Nick.
你知道 我们会让她过好假期
You know, we'll let her have her holidays,
然后我们会告诉她
then we'll tell her.
顾客请注意
Attention, shoppers...
嘿 尼克
Hey, Nick.
什么事
Yeah.
你知道我刚才想什么
You know what I was thinking?
什么
What?
哦 在过完我们躲起来的短假以后
Well, after our little holiday hideaway,
也许不回底特律
maybe instead of going back to Detroit,
我们可以去赌博
we can go gambling.
你不觉得那很好玩吗
Don't you think that'd be fun?
你知道 开车到那个印第安人的地方
You know, drive up to that Indian place
你以前在那里工作过
you used to work at.
我不清楚
I don't know about that.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我从来没有赌过钱
I haven't gambled in forever.
我有点运气 知道吗
I got some luck, you know?
21点 尼克 我擅长21点
Blackjack, Nick, blackjack I'm good at.
而且他们会让我们免费玩些游戏
And they'd give us some free games,
不是吗 因为你以前在那儿工作过
wouldn't they, since you worked there?
哇噢 我做保安的
Whoa, I worked security.
我想他们不会
I don't think they're going to be
为我铺上红地毯吧
rolling out the red carpet for me.
对了 老虎机
Yeah, slots...
呜噢 宝贝 我擅长玩
Whoo! Baby, am I good at slots.
你甚至都不知道
You don't even know.
这太有意思了 拜托
It would be so much fun. Come on.
你不可能擅长玩老虎机 你只会拉拉杆
You can't be good at slots. You just pull the handle.
不 但是我们会象有钱人一样走进去
No, but we'll walk in there like high rollers.
你知道 太有趣了
You know, it'll be fun.
听着 艾希 我们是不会去我曾工作过的地方的
Look, Ash, we're not going anywhere I used to work.
好了吗 就是这样
OK? That's it.
好吧
OK.
对不起 我只是
I'm sorry. I just...
你知道 我以为或许
you know, I thought maybe
你在那里有朋友
you had friends there,
而且你很想见他们
and you'd like to see them.
嘿 没事 我只是 听我说 你知道
Hey, it's OK. I just... look, you know...
我的牢里呆了两年
I've been in prison for 2 years.
那些家伙绝对不想见到我
Those guys really don't want to see me.
相信我
Trust me.
嗯 他们不知道他们到底想念谁
Well, they don't know what the hell they're missing.
我要告诉他们
I'm gonna tell them not to bother us
今年之内不要再打扰我们
for the rest of the year.
当我回到那个房♥间时
When I get back in that room,
你最好除了拿一支棒棒糖外什么都不♥穿♥
you better be wearing nothing but a candy cane.
我没有什么礼物
I have no gifts to bring
给国王的一份礼物
Da-da... A gift to give a king
我有一个女朋友
I've got a girl...
噢
Ohh!
嗨 尼克
Hi, Nick.
啊 啊 该死
Aah! Ah, shit.
我欠你杯饮料
I owe you a drink.
咳
Uhh!
欢迎回家 尼克
Welcome home, Nick.
听着 伙计 你不了解我
Look, man, you don't know me.
嗬 嗬 嗬 噢 我了解你
Ho ho ho. Oh, I know you.
我对你相当了解
I know you real well.
你不会的
You can't.
哦 见鬼我不会
Uhh, the hell I can't.
小心 宝贝
Watch out, baby!
艾希丽
Ashley!
我带来了这棵树
I'm bringin' in the tree!
呀 尼克
Yaah! Nick!
嗯
Mmm!
啊
Aah!
看起来有人玩得很开心
Looks like somebody's been havin' some fun.
嘿 妹妹
Hey, sis.
假期快乐
Happy holidays.
你这个混♥蛋♥ 噢
You bastard! Ohh!
放松点 别伤害她
Take it easy. Don't hurt her.
好的 对不起 老怪
Right. Sorry, Monster.
这么说
So...
这就是你一直在等的那个家伙
this is the guy you've been waitin' for.
你梦中的那个人
The man of your dreams.
你在做什么
Gabriel. What are you doing?
我听说了你很多事 尼克
I read a lot about you, Nick.
加百利 你来这儿干什么
Gabriel, what are you doing here?!
我听说你是个有点本事的人
I read you're a man of some knowledge.
加百利
Gabriel.
一个去过不少地方的人
A man of some travels.
听着 伙计 我不是他
Look, man, I'm not him.
不管你想从尼克身上得到什么
Whatever you want from Nick,
你找错对象了
you got the wrong guy.
尼克
Nick.
噢
Ohh!
不 不
No! No!
啊 噢 噢
Aah ha ha!
这么说 你现在是什么人
Well, who are you now?
我不是他 伙计
I'm not him, man!
我不是 她只不过
I'm not... She just...
她以为我是尼克 我不是他
She thinks I'm Nick. I'm not him.
把他带进卡车里
Put him in the truck.
等等 我和他是一间牢房♥的
Wait a minute. I was in the joint with him.
就是这样 我才认识了他和她
That's how I knew about him and her.
我代替了他
I took his place.
你什么
You what?
我
I...
好吧 我出来了 而尼克没有
OK. I got out. Nick didn't.
我听说了有关她的信 和
I knew about her letters, and...
上帝啊 伙计
Jesus Christ, man,
不管你想从尼克那里得到什么
whatever you want from Nick,
我 我不是他 知道吗
I-I'm not him, OK?
我只是 我想成为他
I just... I wanted to be.
你不是尼克 卡西迪
You're not Nick Cassidy?
不 伙计 我只是和他住同一间牢房♥
No, man, I just shared his cell.
但你一直说你是
But you were sayin' you were?
对
Yeah.
这样你就可以和我妹妹在一起了
So you could get with my sister?
对
Yeah.
这样你就可以和她上♥床♥了
So you could get down her chimney?
对
Yeah.
你以为告诉我这些就可以帮你了吗
And you think tellin' me that's gonna help your cause?
不
No!
不
No.
不
No.
是他吗
Is this him?
请别伤害他 加百利 不要
Please don't hurt him, Gabriel! Don't!
他就是你一年到头写信的那个混♥蛋♥吗
Is this the fucker you've been writin' all year?
不要 求求你别这样
Don't, please don't.
他是尼克 卡西迪吗
Is this Nick Cassidy?!
是 是
Yes! Yes!
对
Yes.
好了 他最好学会尊重你一点
Well, he better learn to give you some respect.
不
No!
把她带走
Get her out of here.
不 不
No. No.
不
No!
电影精选列表