风寒指数
Windchill factor.
对
Yeah.
听着 艾希丽 对不起
Look, Ashley, I'm sorry.
我 哦 我刚那里出来的时候
I, uh, I was scared
吓坏了
that I was gonna walk out there
你当时正准备看我一眼
and you were gonna take one look at me
而刚好转过身来
and just turn around.
你知道 我吓坏了
You know, I was scared
我差点吓出心脏病
I was walking into heartache.
所有这些信和所有这些词句
All those letters and all those words,
你脑海里有幅图画 而且
and you have a picture in your mind, and...
我担心你看见我
I was scared you'd see me,
而我就是不想成为
and I just wouldn't be that...
你脑海里的那幅画
picture that you had in your mind.
我想象中你从那里走出来
I figured you walked out of there
你看到了我的衣服还是什么
and you saw my clothes or something,
而你却正好走了另一条路
and you just walked right the other way.
你知道 可能你看见我的衣服或头发
You know, maybe you saw my coat or my hair...
噢 嘿 我喜欢你的衣服
Oh, hey, I like your coat.
也许你 嗯
Maybe you, um...
也许你看见我了 但我没有
Maybe you saw me, and I didn't...
艾希丽 不
Ashley... no.
那就是我
That was me.
我以为你说过你是卷发
I thought you said you had curly hair.
我是说过 它卷得很厉害
I do. It's very curly.
它越长就越卷
When it gets long, it's really curly,
但我不得不剪短它
but I had to cut it short.
我可以再留回长发 如果你愿意
I can grow it back out again, if you want.
我是说 你知道的 我的头发可以长得很浓密
I mean, I can get, you know, pretty bushy.
不 不 不 不
No. No, no, no.
我想让你做你自己
I want you to be who you want to be.
再来一次
Do that again.
什么
What?
就这样微笑
Smile like that.
快点 再笑一次
Come on, one more time.
天啊 我一直都梦想着这样的微笑
God, I have been dreaming about that smile...
已经很久了
for so long...
艾希丽 默瑟
Ashley Mercer.
最终
At last
你比我想象的要好 尼克
You're better than the pictures in my mind, Nick.
你是实实在在的
You're real.
噢 外面的天气真可怕
Oh, the weather outside is frightful
但火光却这样令人愉快
But the fire is so delightful
既然我们没有地方去
And since we've no place to go
就让它下雪吧 下雪吧 下雪吧
Let it snow, let it snow let it snow
没有要停下来的迹象
Man, it doesn't show signs of stoppin'
我带了些玉米来爆
And I've brought me some corn for poppin'
灯光调暗了
The lights are turned way down low
下雪吧
Let it snow
下雪吧
Let it snow
当我们最后在睡前亲吻
When we finally kiss good night
我太痛恨暴风雪天气出门了
How I'll hate goin' out in the storm
但是如果你真的抱紧我的话
But if you really hold me tight
我回家的一路上都会很温暖
All the way home I'll be warm
火焰慢慢熄灭了
And the fire is slowly dying
我亲爱的 我们还在话别中
And, my dear we're still good-bye-ing
但只要你还这么爱我
But as long as you love me so
下雪吧 下雪吧 下吧
Let it snow, let it snow and snow
我能问你点事吗
Can I ask you something?
嗯
Mmm?
这是你第一次做这种事吗
This the first time you ever done somethin' like this?
你 噢 看你
You... oh, look at you.
你这么漂亮 这么可爱
You're so pretty, sweet.
你为什么给你甚至不认识的人写信呢
Why you writing to some con you don't even know?
我告诉过你 尼克 记得吗
I told you, Nick, remember?
再跟我说一次
Tell me again.
所有我相处过的男人
All the guys I've ever been with,
他们从不想去了解我
they never wanted to get to know me.
我内心深处是什么样的
Who I am, inside.
他们只是想和我上♥床♥
They just wanted to get inside.
象你这样的人 尼克
Guy like you, Nick...
天啊 我是说 要等6个月
God, I mean, 6 months
你才只能抚摸我的脸
before you can even touch my face.
我想象那样的人得想办法
I figure a guy like that was gonna have to work
从别的方面了解我
to get to know me some other way.
但当我读了你写给我的信
But when I read what you wrote to me,
我说
I said...
这有个家伙 他们说他是罪犯
here's a guy they say is a criminal,
但他不是
but he's not.
他只是保护他的女友
Just protected his girl.
我是说 有人被杀了 但是
I mean, somebody got killed, but...
他不是凶手
he's not a killer.
因为他做了他应该做的
'Cause he did what he had to do
来解救某个人
to save somebody.
而老天就是没有看到这一点
And the world just didn't see it that way.
密歇根州 不管怎样
State of Michigan, anyway.
你给我写了一些让我惊喜的东西 尼克
You wrote me some wonderful things, Nick.
那不全是我写的 你知道
It wasn't all me, you know.
噢 那全都是你
Aw, it was all you.
和我关系很好的那个家伙 你知道
The guy I was in with, you know,
他帮我找了些 你知道
he helped me with some of the, you know,
找了些浪漫的素材
some of the romantic stuff.
他是个好人 真的 你会喜欢他的 哈
He's a good guy, actually. You'd like him. Ha.
我说的是感情
I'm talkin' about the heart...
不是话语
not the words.
哦 嗯
Yeah, well...
一些感情可能也是他的
some of the heart might have been his, too.
是么
Yeah?
他应该签上他的名字
He should have signed his name,
然后现在就来这里
then he'd be here right now.
"圣诞树边的摇滚"
Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree Playing On Radio
在圣诞树旁摇滚
Rockin' around the Christmas tree
在圣诞舞会上
At the Christmas party hop
槲寄生挂在你看不见的地方
Mistletoe hung where you can't see
每对情侣试着停下
Every couple tries to stop
圣诞快乐 嗬 嗬 嗬
Merry Christmas! Ho ho ho!
嗯 啊
Mmm-ah!
圣诞快乐 圣诞老人 喔
Merry Christmas, Santa! Whoo!
放开圣诞老人
Leave Santa alone!
食物 尼克
Provisions, Nick.
-什么 -食物
-What? -Provisions!
噢 我们准备脱♥光♥衣服
Oh, we are going to be naked,
喝冰冻香槟
drinking cold champagne,
但我们不会在新年前
but we are not leaving that motel room
离开那个汽车旅店的房♥间
till after New Year's.
好的 好 我觉得我们的东西够多了
OK, well, I think we got enough stuff.
过来 你需要件衣服
Come here, you need a coat.
我的男朋友不会
No boyfriend of mine is gonna walk around
在零下5度风寒指数的情况下
in a negative-5-degree windchill
不♥穿♥一件该死的漂亮衣服就走出去的
without a good-looking goddamn coat.
对 不过我 你已经把所有这些东西给我了
Yeah, but I... you already got me all this stuff.
我什么都没给你
I didn't get you anything.
尼克 你已经出来了
Nick, you got out.
你在这里
You're here.
你是我的圣诞
You're my Christmas.
它要花$200 艾希
It's $200, Ash.
哈哈 我知道
Ha ha, I know.
但你忘了我在哪里工作
But you forget where I work.
化妆和香水部
Beauty and fragrances.
对 50%的折扣 我的朋友
Yup. 50% off, my friend.
电影精选列表