告诉你件真事
To tell you the truth,
我对节日从来都不感兴趣
I never was much for the holidays.
一直都是这样 自从我知道有假期开始
Been forever since I'd known a holiday,
自从我见过家人
since I'd seen my family,
自从我和一个女孩在一起
since I'd been with a girl,
自从我开车
since I'd driven a car.
你看 是车把我带到这儿来的
You see, cars are what put me here.
铁山监狱 守卫最森严
Iron Mountain, maximum security.
我因为重大汽车盗窃罪被判了5年
I was riding a hard 5 for grand theft auto.
而我大多数令人尊敬的强♥奸♥
Meanwhile, most of my esteemed raping
和谋杀的同仁们却可以申请3年后假释
and murdering colleagues were up for parole in 3.
有时世上的事就象这一样
World works like that sometimes.
在我看来 总是这样的
All the time, in my experience.
这就是我 鲁迪 邓肯
That's me, Rudy Duncan,
社会的威胁 左边这个
menace to society, on the left.
出来
Move it out!
右面那个家伙是尼克 卡西迪
The guy on the right's Nick Cassidy,
我最好的朋友
my best friend.
那时 我们都盼望着3天后有个新的开始
Back then, we were both looking at 3 days to a new start.
这就是你在监狱里会说起的事
That's what you talk about in prison.
你怎样才能做好
How you're gonna get it right.
你怎样不再犯同样的错误
How you'll never make the same mistakes.
我们从这里走出去 我们找到那条路
We walk outta here, we hit that road,
你打算做的第一件事是什么
what's the first thing you're gonna do?
热巧克力
Hot chocolate.
什么
What?
这就是我要做的第一件事
That's the first thing I'm gonna do.
我要出去给自己弄一杯热巧克力饮料
I'm gonna go out and get myself a mug of hot chocolate.
再来一块山核桃饼 是吗
And a piece of pecan pie, right?
没错 一块山核桃饼
That's right. A piece of pecan pie.
嗯 她就要在外面等我了 伙计
Yeah. She's gonna be out there, man.
她就快到那儿了 就在那儿 在等我
She's gonna be right there. Right there, waiting.
艾默特 约翰逊 回你的狱室报到
Emmett Johnson, report back to your cellblock.
她在5号♥公路上给我们找了一家汽车旅馆
She got us a motel on highway 5.
我们整个星期都会在那儿
Lock ourselves in the whole week,
喝酒 洗澡 伙计
drinkin' wine, takin' baths, man.
嗯
Huh?
是的
Yeah.
你知道 尼克 她送来的所有这些照片
You know, Nick, all those pictures she sent,
你肯定这些照片上的她是真的吗
you sure that's really her in the pictures?
因为我确实听说有时这些女孩发的照片
'Cause I did hear sometimes these girls send pictures
并不是她们自己
that's not really them.
可能是她们的女伴 你知道
It's like their prettier, you know,
侄女或其他这一类的
cousin' or somethin' like that.
你怎么说起这个来了 伙计
Why you gotta say a thing like that, man?
哦 我只是说 你知道 我听说过这种事
Ah, I'm just sayin', you know, I heard that.
为什么 为什么你要说这个
Why? Why you gotta say a thing like that?
我只是说 我是说 哦
I'm just sayin', I mean, uh...
你知道 或许我应该带她出去
you know, maybe I should take her out.
跟她花上一两天时间
Spend a day or two with her.
确保她就是我们要的女孩
Make sure she's the right girl.
只要一两天
Just a day or two.
可能是一两晚吧
Maybe a night or two?
对 不管怎样 只是想搞清楚
Yeah. Whatever it takes. Just make sure
保证你得到的是正确的东西 你知道
you're gettin' the right merchandise, you know.
是啊 知道么
Yeah, you know what?
去喝你的热巧克力吧 鲁迪
Enjoy your hot chocolate, Rudy.
想想我有机会能和艾希丽在一起
Think I'll take my chances with Ashley.
是了 我想到了 我想到了
Yeah, I figured. I figured.
洗澡开始 第一排
Shower release, first tier.
停下 停
Hold up. Hold.
开3号♥门
Pop gate 3.
噢 该死
Oh, shit.
什么事
What's up?
阿♥拉♥默回来了
Alamo's back.
看起来他不想出去了
Don't look like he missed the sunlight.
兄弟 我上当了
Bro, I'm fucked.
宾车说他认为我是那个出♥卖♥♥♥他
Pincher said he thinks I'm the one who ratted him out
说他打了克里德的人 因为当时我在那儿
for beating up Creed, 'cause I was there.
他认定我是他孤独终老的原因
He thinks I'm the reason he ended up in solitary.
该死 鲁迪
Fuck, Rudy.
出去
Move out!
立定
And stop!
进房♥
Move in!
听听这个
Listen to this.
我列好了单子 而且检查了两遍
"I've made my list, and I've checked it twice,
只要你还顽皮 那是多么令人愉快
"and as long as you're naughty, it's gonna be nice.
我一整天能做的事
"All that gets me through the day
就是合上我的双眼 幻想抱着你
"is to close my eyes and imagine holding you,
亲吻你
"kissing you...
抚摸你
"touching you,
因为我知道在那个时候我将感受到
"because I know I'll feel at that moment
我已找到我整个人生的目标
I've found the reason for my whole entire life."
她听起来比25岁要成熟多了
She sounds pretty mature for 25.
是啊
Yeah.
你在底特律长大 你成熟的相当快
You grow up in Detroit, you get mature real quick.
对 这张和其他照片都是十年前的了
Yeah. Either that or those pictures are 10 years old.
哦
Uhh!
当然 不要让我想起米莉 鲍别克
Sure as hell don't make me miss Millie Bobeck.
不过 我可能欠米莉的
Guess I owe Millie, though.
如果我没有泡她的话
If I hadn't been rolling her,
我就不会呆在这里了
I would've never ended up here.
对 如果你不敲开那家伙的脑袋
Yeah. You hadn't cracked that guy's head open,
你就永远不会找到真爱
you never would have found true love.
嫉妒
Jealous.
你知道 尼克 如果她看见你的话
You know, Nick, what if she sees you,
而且 你知道 你会不为她这么做吗
and, you know, you just don't do it for her?
你知道 我是说身体上的
You know, I mean physically.
她现在 你知道 她不在那儿
She just... you know, it's not there.
你打算怎么做
What are you gonna do?
嗯 我和她 我们之间有种联♥系♥
Well... me and her, we got a connection.
噢 天哪 把这该死的东西拿走
Oh, Jesus Christ. Get this fuckin' shit out of my face.
你应该给那个杂♥志♥投稿 鲁迪
You should've written to that magazine, Rudy.
是啊 我应该这么做 对
Oh, I should've, yeah.
我想走出去
I'm gonna walk outta here,
我打算直接确定一种关系
I'm gonna walk right into a relationship,
还有你 我的朋友
and you, my friend,
会带上车费出去
will walk out with the bus fare...
在房♥里找醉得最厉害的女孩
searching for the drunkest skirt in the room.
没错
That's right.
早安 亲爱的 再来点蛋奶酒吗
"Morning, gorgeous. More eggnog?"
应该写上 鲁迪
Should've written, Rudy.
你也许早就可以得到一个女孩了
You could have got yourself a girl.
是啊 应该已经做了很多事了
Yeah. Should've done a lot of things.
我所希望的
All I want
就只是能回到希得诺
is just to make it back to Sidnaw,
坐下来吃圣诞晚餐
sit down for Christmas dinner,
睡在我的老床上
sleep in my old bed,
和我的老朋友们看球赛
watch some ball games with my old man,
吃上大约六个月的剩菜
eat leftovers for about 6 months.
我还以为你讨厌那个地方
I thought you hated that place.
我老爸的圣诞火鸡
Some of my dad's Christmas turkey.
对了 你怎么知道你老爸会原谅你
Yeah, what makes you think your dad'll forgive you?
哦 他说我已经得到报应了
Well, he said I'd pay for it.
知道吗
You know?
我和我轻易得来的钱
Me and my easy money.
他就是这么称呼它的
That's what he called it.
在浪费了我该死的五年生活后
After wasting 5 years of my fuckin' life,
我得说这家伙说得对
I'd have to say the guy had a point.
噢
Ohh.
电影精选列表