I always know what I'm doing.
有什么事我不明白的
Charming.
漂亮啊
It's a 50-year-old off-the-shelf computer modem...
这是50年前的家用调制解调器
on a frequency we're not using on our mission...
而且我们已不使用它的工作频率
but it beats shouting for help.
可它总比喊救命管用多喽
I got it.
让我来
Synchronous lock. L-2.3. Seek lock off.
同步跟踪L-2.3 解脱搜索跟踪锁定
HZ lock.
方位角跟踪
Houston, Mars-1.
休斯敦 这是火星一号♥
I'm configuring Mars-1 for a final slingshot around the day side.
我正设定火星一号♥最后一次绕过昼界
And I will be returning to Earth.
之后将返回地球
Relayed.
中继完毕
Let's do it.
开始吧
Test, test.
喂 喂
Does it work?
能行吗
I don't know. The little green light's on.
不知道 小绿灯亮着呢
Houston, Mars-1. l've acquired elliptical orbit.
休斯敦 这是火星一号♥ 我已进入椭圆轨道
I'm commencing engine ignition sequence for Earth return.
我即将开始返回地球的点火程序
This is Mars-1 ground crew. Do you copy?
这是火星一号♥地面考察队 收到吗
This is Mars-1 ground crew. Do you copy?
这是火星一号♥地面考察队 收到吗
This is Mars-1 ground crew.
这是火星一号♥考察队
Do you copy? Hello?
听得到吗 喂
We're the guys on Mars.
我们在火星上
Come on. Someone talk to us.
快啊 谁收到就说话
Try again.
再试试
This is Mars-1 ground crew. Do you copy?
这是火星一号♥地面考察队 听得到吗
This is Mars-1 ground crew. Do you copy?
这是火星一号♥地面考察队 听得到吗
Maybe they'll hear us back in 1997.
也许 这要是1997年他们就听到了
It's been two hours.
已经两个钟头了
Mars-1, Houston.
火星一号♥ 这是休斯敦
We've picked something offa radio telescope pointed in your direction.
一台指向你方的射电望远镜收到一点东西
You won't believe this.
信不信由你
You'll have to tune to a frequency we haven't used in 50 years.
你得调到一个已经50年不用的频率上
Yeah, well...
得
it was worth a shot.
试试总没坏处
Mars ground crew, this is Mars-1 . Do you copy?
火星地面考察队 这是火星一号♥ 收到吗
Mars ground crew, this is Mars-1 .
火星地面考察队 这是火星一号♥ 收到吗?
Bowman!
鲍曼
Gallagher?
盖勒格
You're alive.
你还活着
Yeah.
是
Holy shit, you made it too.
他奶奶的 你也没死
I know that HAB is wrecked. What is your status?
我知道HAB已被破坏 你们情况如何
We're down here at the little rover with Burchenal and Pettengil.
我和柏契诺 佩廷格在小漫游器这儿 它叫什么来着
Got no food and water, AMEE's gone mustang...
没吃没喝 AMEE还撒野
and, oh, yeah, we can breathe.
而且 对了 我们能呼吸
How can that be? The oxygen levels are.... That is impossible.
那怎么可能 氧气水平是不可能
I don't know.
我也搞不懂
But we're doing it.
不过 我们在喘气
I saw a body back at MEV. Who was it?
载人着陆舱旁别有一具尸体 那是谁
That was Chantilas. Santen's gone too.
那是山特拉斯 三特恩也死了
What happened?
怎么回事
Pettengil says he threw himself off a cliff.
佩廷格说他从悬崖边跳下去了
Anyway, that's the news.
总之 目前就这些
We won't make it much longer.
我们挺不住多久了
I hope you got an idea, because we're fresh out.
希望你能想个法子 我们都没气力了
Let me work on it. I'll get back to you.
让我来想办法 稍后给你答复
I hope she has a magic wand.
但愿她有一支魔棒
Houston, we have three men alive and breathing on Mars.
休斯敦 我们在火星上有三个大活人 都在呼吸
Let's bring them home.
得把他们带回家
You just can't get around it, can you?
你还在想它哪
I still can't figure out this algae and oxygen business.
我还是搞不明白藻类和氧气这档子事
You hate not knowing, don't you?
凡事搞不懂你就不舒服 是不是
Given time, believe me, I'll know. Yeah, maybe.
只要有时间 相信我 我会知道的 是啊 也许吧
Maybe life's just more mysterious than you think it is.
也许生命比你想的还要神秘呢
You know, you spent too much time with Chantilas.
知道吗 你和山特拉斯一起混得太久了
But if you want to take the God route...
但是 如果你愿意跟随上帝之路
the easy way, that's up to you.
觉得容易点 那是你的事
There's nothing easy about a spiritual life.
容易 精神世界可不简单呢
It's a lot more difficult than just being intelligent.
比起纯粹智慧 它要复杂得多了
I think you're just ignoring the facts.
我看你只是故意忽略客观事实
Facts. I bet you were no fun at Christmas.
客观事实 我打赌你的圣诞节没劲透了
I bet your mom told you there's no tooth fairy when you were 4.
我打赌你四岁的时候你妈还说过没有牙仙子呢
I'm a geneticist. I write code. Okay?
我是个遗传学家 我写代码好不好
A, G, T, P in different combinations.
不同组合的A G T P
Hacking the human genome. Okay?
改写人类基因组 懂吗
I choose what, I choose where...
我来抉择何物在何时何地出现与否
and either your kidneys work or you grow a sixth finger. I do that!
还有你的腰子能否工作以及你长不长六指 我就干那个
Now, you spot God...
好 你要碰到上帝
you let me know. Until then, I'll trust my Ph.Ds.
就告诉我一声 在此之前 我还得信赖我的博士们
It might sound crazy, but it's the only choice you got.
这听上去象是发疯 但是 它是你们的唯一选择
We walk 100 kilometers to a 30-year-old Russian rock probe...
我们步行100公里到一个30年前发射失败的
that failed to launch and try to jump-start it.
俄♥国♥岩石探测器 然后来个短路打火
Gee, why couldn't you make it tough?
天哪 你就不能把事情弄得更难一些吗
The probe's called Cosmos.
探测器叫宇宙号♥
Houston found the designer, name's Borokovski.
休斯敦找到了设计师 名叫波罗科夫斯基
Owns a deli in Brooklyn.
在布鲁克林开家杂货店
He thinks you can start the launch sequence right there on site.
他认为你们能够在现场启动发射程序
Former rocket scientist who now specializes in...
前火箭专家现在专门
making sandwiches. Terrific.
制♥作♥三明治 棒极啦
Here's the hard part:
困难的地方是这样
You got just under 1 9 hours to get there and get it off the ground.
你只有不到19个小时到达那里并起飞
Then I take back what I said about it being tough.
那样的话我就收回我的请求
I got to ditch the B tank...
我得抛掉B组燃料箱
and use more fuel from A to hold orbit that long.
并烧掉更多A组燃料才能在轨道上维持那么久
I can't burn much after that or Mars-1 won't have enough fuel to get home.
之后就不行了 否则火星一号♥将没有足够的燃料回家
Ok. I need a heading. Which way should I go?
我需要标定方向 朝哪里走
Okay, you want to go to your 5:00.
OK 方向是你的时钟五点
There you go. Okay, we're set.
对了 我们准备好了
I got some work to do, then I'll be in blackout on the dark side.
我还有活要干 在夜界我将不能与你们联络
So I'll call you when I get back.
等返回再呼叫你们
Roger. Thanks.
收到 谢谢
Sorry it's not more.
抱歉无法提供更多帮助
Hey, it's something.
这还是有用的
Give me a hand.
拉我一把
It's nicejust to know you're still up there.
知道你在上面就很高兴
Well, I don't mind dying. I just hate being alone...
死倒没什么 我只是不喜欢孤单单的
so get your asses back here. Talk to you later.
你们这帮家伙赶快回来 待会儿再聊
Thanks. My rib feels like it's through my lung.
谢谢 我的肋骨很疼 好象戳穿了肺叶
Gallagher, what do you think?
盖勒格, 想什么哪
I think it's very distracting seeing you get out of the shower.
我在想你走出浴室的样子 魂都飞了
I started to lock the door after that.
那以后我总锁门
No, you didn't.
不 你没有
Yes, I did. No, you didn't.
是的 我锁了 不 你没有
Good night.
晚安
What's that?
那是什么
Over there.
在那边
Looks like the ground's moving.
似乎地面在移♥动♥
I didn't see anything.
什么都没看到啊
It's gone now, but I definitely saw something.
现在没了 但我的确看到些什么
Hey, Bowman. How you doing? Need a headings check.
盖勒格 鲍曼 你怎么样 我们需要方向标定
You're right on target. Listen, I need to talk to you.
你们的方向完全正确 听着 我要跟你谈谈
Took the comm off. What's the matter?
对讲机已关闭 怎么了
The only place to ride the Cosmos is in the rock sample container.
宇宙号♥唯一可乘坐的地方是岩石样品舱
Sounds comfy.
听上去蛮不错
It's very small.
它非常小
Borokovskiand Houston...
波罗科夫斯基和休斯敦
have been trying to figure out how to cram three people in...
一直在考虑如何塞进三个人
and it only fits two people.
结果 它只能装两个人
Two people, barely.
两个人 都很难
电影精选列表