That's my kind of girl.
这才是讨我喜欢的姑娘
That's real damn funny.
这玩笑糟糕透了
Activity strictly prohibited. Cease.
盖勒格 本区域严禁此类行为 立即停止
She could've hurt me.
她差点伤了我
They took away her knife, but inside she's all Green Beret.
他们拿掉了她的刀 但里面她还是合格的绿色贝雷帽士兵
Back in navigator mode. You'll dig Mars.
返回领航员模式 你要挖掘火星 AMEE
So have a good time...
好啦 祝你旅行愉快
and I hope to see you back on Earth soon. Good luck.
并且希望你很快回地球来 祝你们好运
We miss you.
我们想你
Bye.
再见
209 web messages remaining.
还剩下209条网络信息
Hey, Teddy. Remember me?
特迪 还记得我吗?
Sure hope you haven't forgotten your old friends...
当然了 希望你没有忘了老朋友
now that you're a big hotshot astronaut.
现在你是大腕宇航员嘛
Just letting you know I'm thinking about you.
算啦 只是告诉你 我在想你
I sense an irregular humidity mixture.
指挥官 我探测到异常潮湿混合物
How you doing?
你好吗
Fine. Soon as someone explains to me...
挺好 只要有谁向我解释一下
why a flight deck indicator says the temperature is above normal.
为什么飞行甲板指示器显示温度高于正常值
About 10 degrees.
高出大约十度
Fahrenheit or centigrade?
你说的华氏还是摄氏
He's teaching me about biology.
他在教我生物学
I've developed an interest in... Fermentation?
我对某事有点兴趣而已 你是说发酵吗?
A billion dollars in this mission,
这项任务花了纳税人十亿美元
and you use the lab equipment as a still?
你们却用实验室设备当酒窖
No. l'm....
不 我是在...
l'm sterilizing.
我在进行杀菌
And how do you propose that I explain to Houston...
那么你们建议我怎么跟休斯敦解释
that two of my crew went blind drinking moonshine vodka?
把我的两个船员灌得大醉的私酿伏特加?
Very carefully?
小心翼翼地
So, what? Doesn't this establishment serve women?
怎么了 这里不招待女士吗
Allow me.
很荣幸
Commander Bowman.
鲍曼长官
I learned how to drink in the Navy, boys.
我在海军学会喝酒的 小子们
Chantilas, there were frogs around when you were a kid, right?
山特拉斯 你小时候见过青蛙 对吧
Lots.
很多
And then we killed them. Every last one.
是啦 我们干掉了它们 一个不剩
Now, since frogs breathe through their skins...
瞧 既然青蛙蛙通过皮肤呼吸
they react to the toxins in the environment more rapidly.
他们对环境毒素的反应就更迅速
That should've been a warning. Don't you think?
那应该是一个警告 你不这样想吗
Your point?
你是什么意思
Man's a party animal. If he's doing okay,
人类是享乐动物 只要自己活得好
then nothing else matters. That not gonna change.
其他一切都不重要 而且会一直那样
Unless there are larger forces at work than biology.
除非实际中有比生物学更强大的力量
We're going to talk about God now? If we are, I'll need another pop.
我们要谈论上帝喽 是嘛 那我得再来一杯
Not God...
不是上帝
faith.
而是信仰
I had a girl named Faith. Cheated on me...
信仰? 我找过一个姑娘 名叫信仰
with a girl named Chastity.
她却跟一个名叫纯洁的女孩相好私通
You wouldn't be riding 309 million kilometers...
你不会跨越3亿零900万公里
into outer space and back...
的太空打个来回 并且是
in a rocket ship that nobody ever tested properly...
驾驶着从没好好测试过的飞船
without having a little faith.
却没有一点点信仰
Listen, let's forget all the hypotheticals for a second, okay?
听着 我们暂时不提所有这些假说 好吗
I say...
我是说
to hell with humanity. I say, Commander Bowman...
让仁义道德都见鬼去 我是说 鲍曼长官
when we get to Mars, we just take it.
我们到了火星 我们就占领它
We just take it over for ourselves.
我们为我们自己占领它
Call Earth, tell them it sucks and don't bother coming?
那跟地球这么说 滚你个蛋 别烦我们
Yeah. Whatever keeps out the riffraff.
对啦 只要那些贱种不来就成
You can do the religion thing.
山特拉斯 你呢 你能传教嘛
Gallagher, you can keep the space john working, and...
你 盖勒格 你主管太空茅房♥ 然后
Pettengil's passed out...
佩廷格哦 他倒了
and I can handle pretty much everything else, you know.
而我呢 能弄好其他的一切 你们明白吧
King.
当国王
What about me?
我怎么办
Well, you'll be my queen.
你将是我的王后
Propagation of the species.
为我们这个物种繁衍后代
It's just a....
那只是
It's just a joke. Commander Bowman, it was a....
那只是开玩笑 鲍曼指挥官 那只是
And on that note, gentlemen, I suggest we retire.
好吧 在该历史记录最后 先生们 我建议加上"全体退休"
Mars-1, Houston. You have acquired orbit.
火星一号♥这是休斯敦你们已进入轨道
Congratulations on 182 days of smooth sailing.
谨祝贺182天的顺利航行
And welcome to Mars. Houston out.
欢迎到达火星 休斯敦完毕
Found a good parking space?
找到泊位了
Yep. Right between Phobos and Deimos.
对 正好在"恐惧"和"惊慌"这两个卫星之间
I prefer one moon, you know?
我看一个月亮就够了 你们明白吧
That way, you know what to call it."The moon."
那样你才知道它该叫什么"月亮"
More color commentary from the janitor.
你这清洁工的浑话越来越多
The correct term is"mechanical systems engineer."
正确术语是"机械系统工程师"
But he will accept"space janitor."
但是他也愿意接受"清洁工"头衔
To hell with the chitchat.
少说废话吧
After six months, I'm ready to get out of this hamster cage. Bowman?
六个月了 我早不想在这豚鼠笼呆了 你说呢鲍曼
Lucille, initiate all pre-launch systems checks.
露茜 开始核对所有预发射系统
Yes, commander. Finally.
是 指挥官 终于
We'll eat dinner on Mars.
我们将在火星上进晚餐
Sounds good to me.
这主意听上去蛮好的
Mars entry vehicle launch in two hours.
火星着陆舱将在两小时后发射
HAB 3-D model online.
HAB三维模型调入完毕
It'll be nice to live on the ground.
能在地面上生活是真好
Even if we are exchanging one hamster cage for another.
即使是用一个鼠笼换另一个
If all's gone well, hydroponics have been online for six months.
如果一切正常 水培农场已经工作六个月了
We'll have fresh tomatoes tonight.
我们今夜就能吃新鲜的西红柿
That's one requirement for my dream house.
那可我的梦之屋的一个必要条件
Bet you want a white picket fence, right?
打赌你想装白色的尖桩栅栏 对吗
I wouldn't mind.
是啊 那就更好
Lucille, can we see our new home? Yes, commander.
露茜 目前距离能看到我们的新家吗? 是 指挥官
Locking in on HAB.
已锁定HAB
LZ 56.
56号♥着陆区
Sure is desolate.
确实是荒凉啊
Gamma burst. Latch up. Latch up. Free flow.
伽马射线爆发 舱门已闭锁 舱门已闭锁 自流式
We'll lose chips.
我们会损坏芯片的
Shut it down!
关掉它
Now! SEP, some kind of massive solar flare.
马上关掉它 是太阳电磁暴! 肯定是一次太阳耀斑大爆发
Radiation alert. Level 5 EMP.
辐射警报 五级电磁暴
Radiation alert. Safe area. Go, guys! Go!
辐射警报 撤往安全区域 快 伙计们 快
You too, lieutenant. I'm not going anywhere.
你也走 上尉 我哪儿也不去!
You need me here. I want you back there now!
你需要我留下来 我要你现在就撤下去
Lieutenant, now! Go.
上尉 立即撤退
Massive gamma ray penetration.
大规模伽马射线贯穿
The solar flare has passed, commander.
太阳耀斑已结束 指挥官
Power levels are below operating minimums.
动力水平低于正常操作下限
Shit!
妈的
Santen. Yeah, Bowman, we copy. We're all okay.
三特恩 鲍曼 收到 全体OK
What's the damage to the ship?
飞船的损伤如何
We're dead in the water. Main power unit offline.
我们死定了 主动力单元丧失
She's holding now but could fall apart at any moment.
现在还能撑着 但任何时候都可能解体
Auxiliary power unit failure. Power level still dropping.
辅助动力单元丧失 动力水平继续降低
Primary systems will shut down in six minutes.
一级系统将在六分钟内关闭
Change of plans, boys. We're launching now. Suit up.
计划改变 小子们 我们这就发射 各就各位
I'll secure the ship.
我来稳定飞船
I'll try to get more systems online and then I'll join you.
我要先尽力使更多系统激活 然后与你们会合
Chantilas, suit voice activated.
山特拉斯 随身通话系统启动
Gallagher, suit voice activated.
盖勒格, 随身通话系统启动
Power level still dropping.
动力水平继续降低
Primary systems will shut down in five minutes.
一级系统将在五分钟内关闭
Suit computer, online. Dr. Burchenal, your EVA systems are 100%.
随身计算机接通 柏契诺博士 你的EVA系统现为100%
MEVLP lock.
载人着陆舱门闭锁
Commence MEVsystems check.
开始载人着陆舱系统检查
AGF online. Apogee kick motor online.
AGF联♥通♥ 远地点助推发动机联♥通♥
电影精选列表