By the year 2000, we'd over populated,
2000年时 我们人口过剩
polluted and poisoned our planet...
并且日益污染 毒害着我们的星球
faster than we could clean it up.
相反地 清扫却越来越慢
We ignored the problem for as long as we could, but were kidding ourselves.
我们无视这些问题 到头来自食其果
By 2025, we knew we were in trouble...
到2025年 我们的麻烦来了
and began to desperately search for a new home: Mars.
开始绝望地寻找新家: 火星
For the last 20 years, we've sent unmannedprobes with algae...
过去二十年中 我们发射了携带藻类的无人探测器
bioengineered to grow there and produce oxygen.
那些生物工程的杰作在那里成长 制♥造♥氧气
We'll build ourselves an atmosphere we can breathe.
目的是建造一个能让我们自♥由♥呼吸的大气
And for 20 years it seemed to work. It looked like we'd pulled it off.
二十年来 计划好象一直顺利 我们似乎干成了
Then all ofa sudden, oxygen levels started to drop.
突然 氧气水平开始下降
We don't know why.
我们不知道原因
The international community has thrown all its resources behind us.
为此 国际社会投入了全部资源 送我们出征
It's the greatest undertaking man has ever attempted.
它是迄今为止人类最宏伟的工程
Our ship, Mars-1, is too massive to launch from the surface of the planet.
我们的飞船-火星一号♥十分巨大 无法从行星的表面发射起飞
We've shuttled here to the high-orbit space station...
于是我们先来到处于高轨道的空间站
for a low-gravity launch to begin our six-month trip:
从低重力环境下发射 作为期六个月的航行
The first manned mission to Mars.
这是第一次向着火星的载人飞行
The hope and survival of mankind rests on us.
人类希望和未来生存寄托在我们身上
But I know we'll solve the problem.
但我知道我们会解决问题
Because the best scientific minds are going there to find the answer.
因为最好的科学家将前去那里
And I'm leading the mission.
由我领导着这个考察队
I'm Bowman, pilot and mission commander.
我叫鲍曼 飞行员兼指挥官
Chantilas, chief science officer and the soul of the crew.
山特拉斯 首席科学家 全队的灵魂
Santen, a hothead, but a fine copilot.
三特恩 急性子 却是个好样的副驾驶
Gallagher, our mechanical systems engineer. Maintenance.
盖勒格 我们的机械师 负责系统维护
Frankly, not my first choice.
坦率地说 不是我的首选
The two civilian members of the team are:
考察队还有两个平民成员
Burchenal, one of the world's leading bioengineers, his own greatest hero.
柏契诺尔 生物工程学的世界级人物之一 自高自大
Pettengil. ..
佩廷格
terraforming expert and last-minute replacement on the science team.
行星地质专家 最后一刻才增补进入考察队
Andpacked away in her box, AMEE:
还有锁在箱子里的这个AMEE
Autonomous Mapping Exploration and Evasion.
自动地形探测规避器
A multi-task robot on loan from the Marines.
从海军陆战队租借的多功能机器人
In other words, our Mars surface navigator.
换句话说 我们的火星地面领航员
We're the first travelers to another planet.
我们是前往另一个行星的第一批人类
It's another giant leap for mankind. ..
人类的又一个飞跃
and if we don't figure out what's wrong on Mars, it could be our last.
如果我们无法弄清火星问题 也许就是最后一批
Alpha Mach lndicator.
阿尔法马赫计
Clear. Confirmed.
正常 确认正常
That concludes the primary systems checklist, commander.
至此主系统检查完毕 指挥官
Thanks, Lucille. You're welcome.
谢谢 露茜 不客气
Gentlemen...
先生们
take over.
交给你们了
Can't believe we're doing this.
我们怎么老干这个
Just follow the routine.
要自动化就必须按规定办事
Secondary systems. OHS/RCS.
二级系统 OHS/RCS
Clear. RCS, confirmed.
正常 RCS 正常
Optical alignment sight. Op sight, rate 19.
光学基准仪 光仪 精度19
How many hits you get on your website yesterday, Pettengil?
昨天你的网站上得到多少点击 佩廷格?
I got 500,000. That's great.
50万 厉害
How many did you get?
你有多少?
ATU, 13.6 degrees.
音频终端仪 13.6度
All from your mother?
全靠你老妈帮忙吧? 唉
You know, it's strange. It's gone.
瞧 真奇怪 没了
Yesterday I could see it. Today I looked and I couldn't find it.
昨天我还能看见它 今天再找就没了
So what? You think the Earth just vanished? It's gone forever?
那又怎么样 你认为地球给丢了 永远消失了?
It's weird not being able to see it. Yeah, so it's weird.
看不到才觉得古怪 是很怪
You'll get over it, or you won't.
你得适应 要么你就完了
Just something I wasn't expecting, that's all.
只是我开始没想到 如此而已
Up for a couple of turns around the campus?
盖勒格 跟我散步去?
My grandfather taught me to sail when I was a kid.
我小时候 爷爷教我航海
Taught me to read the stars.
教我认星星
"Just in case all the GPS satellites fell out of the sky," he said.
他说 万一全部GPS卫星都从天上掉下来了
He said,"Any man who puts his life...
他说 谁把自己的性命
in the hands of a bunch of batteries is an idiot."
交给一堆电池 那就是白♥痴♥
A real Yankee.
正牌的美♥国♥佬♥
No, he just wouldn't approve something he couldn't build with his hands.
不 他只是不信任非亲手制♥造♥的东西
He wouldn't have approved of this. Going to Mars?
他不会赞成这事的 不同意去火星吗?
He'd say we were headed for trouble.
他会说我们自寻死路
Say we didn't try.
假如我们不去尝试
We just finished poisoning the Earth...
而我们的地球已经彻底污染了
and everyone was dead in 100 years.
并且 100年内人都要死光
Then what was the point of any of it?
那么 那又有什么意义呢?
Art, beauty, all gone.
艺术 美 都没有了
The Greeks. The Constitution.
希腊语 宪法
We've been dying for freedom, ideas.
为自♥由♥而作的牺牲 思想
None of it meant anything?
这些都没有意义吗?
And what about religion? Do we give up on God too?
而且 宗教怎么办? 我们也将抛弃上帝吗?
You didn't just give up being a scientist one day, did you?
你不是因为心血来潮才不当科学家了 是吧?
I realized science...
我意识到科学...
couldn't answer any of the really interesting questions.
回答不了任何一个真正有意思的问题
So I turned to philosophy.
所以我转向了哲学
Been searching for God ever since.
自那以后一直在寻找上帝
You're talking to a classroom of second graders from lowa. At 14:30.
你要同二年级小学生对话 爱荷华的一个班 时间14:30
Wait a minute. It's your turn to do the kiddies.
等一会儿 轮到你照顾小孩了
Oh, no. lt is your turn, and you know it. Besides...
不行 该你了 你清楚 另外...
I outrank you. I could order you to do it.
我是你的上级 我能下命令让你去做
Just because they promote faster in the Navy.
你们海军的人升官可真快
Of course they do. You have to when you deal with the best people.
当然更快了 与你共事的都是最强的人
14:30, with a smile on your face.
14:30 别忘了 带点笑模样
This mean you're pulling rank for the shower too?
你的官阶高 洗澡也要优先吗
No, not rank.
不 不是因为等级
Gender. Ladies first.
是性别 女士优先
Could you pass me the towel, please?
你能把浴巾递给我吗?
Sure. Sorry.
当然啦 对不起
Just pretend I'm your sister.
就当我是你的姐姐
I have two sisters. They don't look like you.
我有两个姐姐 长得都不象你
This only works if we both believe it doesn't matter.
只要我们双方都认为这不要紧 就行了
So I should pretend you're Burchenal.
那么我该假装自己是柏契诺
It could matter more than that.
仅仅那样可不够
Why don't we practice? You can get back in the shower naked...
我们为什么不试试 你脱♥光♥了回浴室
and come out, and I'll pretend it doesn't matter.
然后再出来 我就我就假装没事人一样
Why don't you go fix something?
你为什么不去找点活干?
Yes, sir. Ma'am.
是 长官夫人
MEV systems check confirmed. I'll be on the deck with Bowman.
载人着陆舱系统检查正常 我跟鲍曼一起上甲板
Yep, sure. 500,000.
好 没问题 50万
832. Tighten up.
832 留神了
Get ready, boys.
好好干 孩子们
I hate him. It's like high school.
我不喜欢他 这跟高中时候一样
There's the jocks and then us.
大块头们算一伙 我们算另一伙
You watch my back, I'll watch yours.
你帮我盯着点儿 我也帮着你
Do you want to help me with AMEE? Ok.
AMEE的事能帮一把吗 行
It's time for her prelaunch diagnostics check.
这是发射前检查时间
Hang on. Who are you kidding? You're a jock.
等等 你在取笑谁 你才是大块头
You did the NASCAR circuit, right?
你跑过NASCAR 是吗
I was just tuning cars. Wasn't really jock stuff.
我只是修修补补 并非真的运动员
It's heavy. Ears are still ringing.
真重 搞得耳朵还嗡嗡响
What powers this thing?
这东西用什么动力
A helium nuclear power cell.
氦原子能电池
Size of a beer can, runs her for eight months.
啤酒罐大小 可以运转八个月
Hey, sweetie.
甜心儿
Sweetie? Is she our navigator or your girlfriend?
甜心儿 她是我们的领航员还是你的女朋友
Been a long flight. Certainly has.
远航太久啦 肯定是的
It's looking good. Let's check your Tl.
看起来不错 让我们来瞧瞧你的TI
Tighten up!
醒醒
So the military removed her reflexes?
军队把她的反应能力都取消了
That should make her your kind of girl.
那倒使她成为你喜欢的那种姑娘了
Gut him like a fish.
象对付鱼那样 把他的肠子掏出来
Kill him.
干掉他
电影精选列表