You want me to just shut up and let you die quietly?
你希望我闭嘴 让你静静地死吗
No. Kind of peaceful.
啊 只不过平静点就行了
Okay. So, they sent us here...
OK 这样 他们派我们来
to figure out what happened to the oxygen.
琢磨这个氧气问题
Question is...
问题是
what happened to the algae?
那些藻类都怎么回事
You know?
你明白吧
Santen's dead.
三特恩死了
He threw himself off a cliff.
他从悬崖边掉下去了
I tried to stop him.
我努力去拉他
Gallagher, replace your O-2 canister immediately.
盖勒格 立即更换你的氧气罐
I'm under a minute.
我只有不到一分钟了
What's it going to be like?
会是什么样子呢
Hypoxia?
缺氧吗
Dizziness. Skin will tingle.
晕眩 皮肤刺痛
Vision narrows.
眼力减退
Then shock, convulsions...
然后就是麻痹 痉挛
acidosis....
酸毒症
Is it going to hurt?
痛吗
Yeah.
是的
I'm going to.... I'm going to...
我要 我要
go over here. Take a walk.
上这儿 散散步
Gallagher, oxygen supply depleted.
盖勒格 氧气供应耗尽
Burchenal. Replace your O-2 canister immediately.
柏契诺 立即更换你的氧气罐
Pettengil, replace your O-2 canister immediately.
佩廷格 立即更换你的氧气罐
I can breathe.
我能呼吸
I can breathe.
我能呼吸
It's like being in high altitude.
就像在高原
I don't know how we can breathe, but we can breathe.
我不知道我们怎么能呼吸 但是 我们的确能呼吸
We can breathe!
我们能呼吸!
I don't know what the hell this is.
我不知道这是见什么鬼了
But I'll take it.
但我认了
I can breathe.
我能呼吸
This can't be possible.
这简直不可能
What the hell is going on here?
见鬼 究竟是怎么回事?
If Santen waited a few more minutes....
如果三特恩再多等几分钟
We can breathe, Santen.
我们能呼吸 三特恩
We can breathe.
我们能呼吸
Attention, commander, incoming relay.
注意 指挥官 接到中继信♥号♥♥
Mars-1, this is Houston. We got your message and are glad to hear you.
火星一号♥ 这是休斯敦 受到 很高兴听到你的声音
Analysis of your telemetry...
分♥析♥了你的遥感 结果
indicates Mars-1 orbital failure in 31 hours.
显示火星一号♥将在31小时后失去轨道
The good news is, we'll have you out of there by then.
好消息是 我们在那之前将你带出来
We believe we can restore engine function for a main engine burn...
我们认为我们能恢复主发动机功 能使其全速开动
and exit from Mars' orbit.
并脱离火星轨道
Ground crew is presumed End ofMission. Houston out.
推定着陆人员之任务业已结束 休斯敦完毕
Terraforming didn't even come close to creating breathable air up here.
地质改造根本不足以在这里制♥造♥可供呼吸的空气
Right?
对吗
The oxygen levels were already dropping when all the sensors died.
当全部传感器失效的时候 氧气水平已经降低了
So how can there be more O-2 now than ever before...
所以怎么可能现在的氧气比以前任何时候都多呢
and no algae to make it?
而且还根本没有制♥造♥氧气的藻类
Sorry, commander. No response from ignition systems.
抱歉 指挥官 点火系统无响应
Houston, Mars-1.
休斯敦 这是火星一号♥
No joy on all scenarios for engine ignition.
发动机点火方案全部无效
That includes hitting the console. What next? Over.
包括敲打控制台 下一步怎么办 完毕
God, I wish I didn't have to wait 40 minutes to hear your answer.
上帝 我真希望听你们的回答不必等40分钟
Hey, guys. Here's the radio.
哟 伙计们 这里有部电台
We're not going to be calling Bowman on this.
我们没法用这个呼叫鲍曼
Wait a second.
等等
I saw something when we were trying to locate HAB.
当我们去找HAB地点的时候 我看了什么东西
That little rover they sent up here back in'97.
那个九七年送过来的小漫游器
That must have a radio, right?
那上面一定有个电台 对吗?
Yeah. Hang on.
是啊 等会儿
It's 4 kilometers from here.
它距此4公里
Going to get dark real soon.
天马上就要黑了
It'll be too cold.
会很冷
We'll go first light.
天一亮我们就动身
This thing still has enough rocket fuel to keep us warm.
这东西还有足够火箭燃料可以用来取暖
Here comes a billion-dollar campfire.
瞧啊 价值10亿美元的篝火
At least it's good for something.
至少它有点用
If the radio at the rover works...
如果漫游器的电台能工作
we can contact Bowman...
我们就能跟鲍曼联络上
tell her there's breathable air here.
告诉她有可呼吸的空气
But that isn't gonna help us, is it?
但这帮不了我们 不是吗
Must have been hard watching Santen go like that.
佩廷格 看着三特恩那样就没了一定挺不舒服吧
Yes, it was.
是的 不容易
I bet.
我打赌也是
It's your girlfriend. She made it.
你的女朋友来了 她活下来了
AMEE. I thought you were dead.
AMEE我以为你死了
Hi, sweetie. Good to see you.
哟 心肝儿 见到你真高兴
You're kind of banged up.
你挨了好些摔打吧
I Knew you'd make it.
我就知道你行
Hey, are you a little out of whack? Flip over for me.
你有点懵 给我翻个筋斗
Shoot. The processor's damaged.
得 处理器坏了
Can she still navigate for us? Yeah, till she breaks down for good.
她能为我们导航吗 行的 直到她永远坏掉
We wait till she breaks down, the drone'll crash.
我们等到她坏掉 无人机也就掉下来了
Let's yank her Mars positioning system now.
让我们拽出她的火星定位系统
MPS hard drive's modular. It's self-powered.
定位系统的硬盘是模块化的 自带电源
We can run it through an HHC. That would give us control of the drone...
我们可以通过手上控制器来操纵它 那样 它就死了啦
but then, that'd be killing her.
那样 它就死了啦
Yeah? You want me to do it?
是吗 你要我来下手
No, I'll do it.
不 还是我来
Shit!
妈的
No.
不
No.
不
Gallagher, what's going on?
盖勒格 这是怎么回事
She's in military mode. Crash must've flipped her.
她现在军用模式 肯定是迫降触发的
Why did she turn on us? We tried to kill her.
她为什么打我们 我们先要杀她的
Made us the enemy. Son of a bitch.
那样我们就成敌人了 狗♥娘♥养♥的
You okay? Then override her.
你没事吧 那就超载她的系统
I tried. She won't respond.
我试了 她不回答
It's a broken rib.
肋骨断啦
Why did she let us live? She had us.
净说废话 她为什么又让我们活下来了 她已经打败了我们
She's playing war games. Guerilla tactics.
她在玩战斗演习 游击战术
It's an old trick. Wound one of the enemy.
这是老一套 先伤敌一名
The others have to help out. Slows them down.
别的必须救护 全体都慢下来
Sooner or later, she'll play search and destroy.
早晚 她会来个追而歼之
Then she'll come and kill us.
那时候她就会杀掉我们
One by one.
一个一个地
You all right?
你没事吧
AMEE jammed the transmitters so we won't know where she is.
AMEE干扰了发射机 我们没法知道她在哪里
You all right?
你怎么样
Only hurts when I breathe.
一喘气就疼
Sun's going to come up soon.
太阳马上要升起来啦
Might as well get going. Give me a hand?
我们也动身吧 帮我一把
Sure get some high arc in this low gravity, huh?
的确 低重力的地方尿得又高又远
Watching this, AMEE? Taking the first piss on Mars.
看这儿 AMEE? 来跟踪火星上的第一泡尿
Boosters online.
推进器接通
AMI confirmed.
主动微波仪正常
Ignition system operable. Awaiting burn instructions.
点火系统良好 等候点火指令
Houston, green light for engine ignition.
休斯敦 发动机点火准备完毕
I repeat: I'm a go for engine ignition.
重复: 我即将点火
Thank you, guys.
谢了 伙计们
Thank you for busting your asses.
感谢你们这么玩命
I have some time before I have to punch.
启动之前 我还有一些时间
I'll take another look for the crew at daybreak.
黎明的时候 我要再找一次我的队员
I know they're End of Mission, but it's something I got to do.
我知道他们的任务完结了 但那是我必须要做的
Over.
完毕
Relayed.
中继完毕
You know what you're doing, right?
柏契诺 你都搞清楚了吗
电影精选列表