"我得要点东西配我的沙发
"I need something to work with the sofa.
你明白吗
You understand?
要点明快的东西放在吃早餐的角落里
Something bright and cheery for the breakfast nook,
橙色的那种
which is orange.
你有橙色的画吗
You got something in orange?
或者深褐色
Or burnt umber?
或者海绿色
Or sea-foam green?
这里有一块宣伟油漆的漆片
Here's a paint chip from the Sherwin-Williams.
你能帮我切小一点装饰餐具柜吗"
Oh, and can you chop it down to fit the sideboard?"
更糟的是 "亲爱的 我一定要有一幅
Or worse, "Darling, I simply must have one
因为我那个趋炎附势的婊♥子♥邻居也有一幅
because my neighbor has one, that social-climbing bitch.
她有一幅 我就要有三幅"
In fact, if she has one, I need three."
还有更糟的
Or even worse.
我必须要有一幅
I gotta have one because
因为纽♥约♥时♥报♥说我应该有一幅
"The New York Times" says I gotta have one.
在美国纽约出版的日报 在全世界发行 有相当高的影响力 美国严肃刊物的代表 长♥期♥以来拥有良好的公信力和权威性 风格古典严肃
或者有人告诉我
Or somebody told me
纽♥约♥时♥报♥说我应该有一幅
"The New York Times" says I gotta have one
因为我可没时间去读纽♥约♥时♥报♥
because I haven't got time to read The New York Times any more.
"不不不 别逼我看它
"Oh, no, no, no, no, don't make me look at it.
我从不仔细看它
No, I never actually look at it.
太压抑了
"It's so god-damn depressing.
就那虚晃的矩形
"Jesus, all those fuzzy rectangles.
我幼儿园的孩子都能画
"My kid could do this in kindergarten.
彻头彻尾的欺诈
"The whole thing's a scam.
这家伙就是个骗子
"This guy's nothing but a fraud."
但他们还是在买♥♥
Oh, still they buy it.
为了投资
It's an investment.
恶心邻居
It's screwing the neighbors.
买♥♥身份地位
It's buying class.
买♥♥审美品位
It's buying taste.
买♥♥来配合灯光
It goes with the lamp.
比买♥♥波洛克的画划算
It's cheaper than a Pollock.
买♥♥来作室内装饰
It's interior decoration.
原因千万 唯独不是为了画本身
It's anything but what it is.
不废话了
Okay, good.
来 让我们给画布上底色
Let's, let's prime the canvas.
这样也行吧
That'll do.
应该可以
Maybe it'll do.
可能足够了
Possibly adequate.
你怎么看
What do you think?
我吗
You mean me?
你要我回答吗
You want me to answer?
还有别人吗
Who else?
这是个 是个不错的底色层
It's a, it's a good ground.
细腻平滑 很好的底色层
A good base layer. Nice and even.
是的 等它干了
Yeah, we'll see when it dries.
或许我就可以开始画了
Then maybe I can start to paint.
你真的在意我的想法吗
You really care what I think?
并不
Not at all.
怎么了
What?
-没什么 -你在想什么
- Nothing. - No, what is it?
真怪
It's strange.
我好像记起了一些事
I'm remembering something.
-这颜色是 -是什么
- The color is - Is what?
不重要
Doesn't matter.
干嘛
What?
干涸的血
Dried blood.
血干了后颜色加黑了
When the blood dried it got darker.
-在地毯上 -是吗
- On the carpet. - Yeah?
哪张地毯
Which carpet?
在我父母去世的地方
Where my parents died.
正是这颜色
It's exactly the color.
血干了之后的黑色
When the blood dried it got darker.
我很惊讶
That surprised me.
我记得当时的惊讶
I remember being surprised by that.
你父母怎么了
Yeah? What happened to your parents?
我不想谈这事
I don't wanna talk about it.
你已经谈了
Yes, you do.
他们被谋杀了
They were murdered.
你说谋杀吗
Did you say murdered?
你当时多大
Well how old were you?
七岁
Seven.
当时在爱荷华
This was back in Iowa.
发生了什么
What happened?
老实说 我记不太清了
I honestly don't remember it too well.
你记忆犹新吧
Sure you do.
你看到了什么
What do you see?
你看到了什么
What do you see?
早晨一醒来我就看见
I woke up and the first thing I saw
窗外白雪皑皑
was the snow outside my window.
我很开心下雪了
I was glad it snowed because it was Saturday
因为那天星期六 我可以去滑雪撬
and I could go sledding.
我爸爸会带我和妹妹去滑雪撬
My dad would take me sledding, me and my sister,
但 但是我什么都没闻到
but, but I didn't smell anything.
很奇怪
That was weird.
通常我妈妈会早起做早餐
Normally my mom would be up making breakfast.
出奇地安静
It was really quiet.
我穿上拖鞋
I put on my slippers.
是那种硬底软面的拖鞋
They were those Neolite ones that look like moccasins.
走进客厅
Go into the hall.
还是出奇地安静
Now it's really quiet.
还有些冷
And it's cold.
不知是哪扇窗户开着
There's a window open somewhere.
然后我看见妹妹
Then I see my sister.
她正站在走廊
She's just standing in the hallway,
凝视着我父母的房♥间
staring into my parents' room.
门开着
The door's open.
我妹妹 她站在一滩小便中
My sister, she's standing in a puddle of pee.
她的眼睛 直直地盯着
Just staring, her eyes.
我走到门前 朝房♥里看
I go to the door and look in
入目便是白雪
and see the snow first.
窗外厚厚的雪
Outside the window, so much snow.
或许我还可以去滑雪撬
Maybe I'll still go sledding.
然后我看到了血
And then the blood.
床上
The bed's stained with it.
墙上都溅着血
And the wall.
他们躺在床上
They're on the bed.
有一把刀
It was a knife.
很明显的一把刀 我后来才看到
Apparently it was a knife, I found out later.
我发现是小偷
Burglars, I found out.
至少有两名
At least two of them.
但当时 我大脑一片空白
But right now, I don't know what to do.
我只是呆呆地看
I just, see.
我不想妹妹再看下去
I don't want my sister to see any more.
她还小
My little sister.
我转身把她推开 关上门
I turn around and push her out and shut the door.
门把手上
The door handle,
沾满了红色的血
with blood, is red.
就这样
That's all.
后来呢
What happened then?
你问这之后吗
You mean after that?
没什么了
Um, nothing really.
我们 我们去了邻居家
We, we went to the neighbors.
他们报了警
They called the police.
你们俩个孩子呢
What happened to you two?
政♥府♥带走了我俩
State took us.
我们住在寄养家庭
Foster homes.
人们都很善良
People were nice, actually.
没有把我们分开
They, they kept us together.
但我们经常搬家
电影精选列表