and I'll find you something to wear, all right?
我应该想到的
I should've known.
-我就不该穿这件裙子 -振作点
- I should never have worn it. - Pull yourself together.
你可以坐在这里自责一整晚
You can sit up here all night feeling sorry for yourself,
或者可以和我一起下楼
or you can come downstairs with me
一笑置之 怎么样
and have a good old laugh about it, hmm?
他的表情...
His face...
他绝不会这么对她说话
He wouldn't have spoken like that to her.
你们是迥然不同的人
You're very different people,
这没什么好羞耻的
and that's nothing to be ashamed of.
-好的 -来
- Okay. - Come on.
你现在不在欧洲了 沉着点
You're not on the continent now. Let's have a stiff upper lip.
-怎么样 -好的
- What? - Oh, yes.
这件应该可以
This'll do.
我会没事的
I'll be all right.
你做得很好
Good show.
-楼下见 -好的
- I'll see you downstairs. - Yes.
-好吗 -好的
- Yes? - Yes.
没有什么能让我感到高兴...
Nothing would make me happy...
克罗恩勋爵 克罗恩夫人 这位是德温特夫人
Lord Crowan, Lady Crowan, may I present Mrs. de Winter.
真可惜 没能看见你穿礼裙的样子
Oh, rotten luck about your frock not turning up.
-是啊 -没关系 你看上去很漂亮
- Yes. - Oh, never mind. You look lovely,
而且比我这身滑稽的服装要舒服多了
and far more comfortable than I am in this ridiculous getup.
别犯傻了 亲爱的 你看上去美极了
Oh, don't be silly, darling. You look divine.
-迈克西姆 我... -这主意就是个错误
- Maxim, I... - This whole idea was a mistake.
我就不该带你回来
I should never have brought you back here.
士兵和水手从战场上回来了
There are sailors and soldiers returned from the war.
小姐 这里不是你待的地方
This ain't no place for you, miss.
他们勇敢地为祖国而战
Who bravely have fought in their country's cause.
结果回到家却饥肠辘辘
To come home, to be starved,
还是待在以前的地方更好...
best stayed where they was...
吕蓓卡 吕蓓卡 吕蓓卡 吕蓓卡
Rebecca! Rebecca! Rebecca! Rebecca!
吕蓓卡 吕蓓卡 吕蓓卡 吕蓓卡
Rebecca! Rebecca! Rebecca! Rebecca!
吕蓓卡 吕蓓卡 吕蓓卡 吕蓓卡
Rebecca! Rebecca! Rebecca! Rebecca!
吕蓓卡 吕蓓卡
Rebecca! Rebecca!
迈克西姆
Maxim?
好了 现在你明白了吗
There, do you see now?
你永远无法取代她
You'll never replace her.
-你无法取代她 -是你干的
- You can't replace her. - You did this.
-你从一开始就针对我 -不
- You've been against me from the start. - No.
-我是在帮你 -你骗了我 你策划了一切
- I was helping you. - You tricked me. You planned this.
你和我都清楚 你什么也不是
You and I both know you are nothing.
你一文不值
You're worthless.
你配不上他 配不上这栋大宅
Not worthy of him and not worthy of this house.
他绝不会爱你
He'll never love you.
他为什么要爱你呢
And why should he?
他爱过
He did.
不 他无法爱上你 因为你不是她
No, he can't love you because you're not her.
你真该见见她
You should've seen her.
在16岁时 她骑着父亲的马 那马野得很
At 16 years old, on her father's horse, a huge brute,
但她驯服了它
but she mastered him.
等她调♥教♥完马后
By the time she finished with him,
它已经顺服得像羊羔一般
he was nothing but froth and blood.
我让她失望了 由得你在这里住了这么久
I've let her down, allowing you here for so long.
她无法容忍♥的
She won't stand for it.
"我们地狱见 丹尼 我们地狱见"
"I'll see you in hell, Danny! I'll see you in hell first!"
但吕蓓卡死了 她已经死了
But Rebecca's dead! She's dead!
他会离开你 他会和你离婚
He'll leave you, he'll divorce you.
然后你要怎么办
And then what'll you do?
我走就是了
I'll just go.
走 你要去哪儿
You'll go? Go where?
你现在没法再婚了
You can't remarry now.
你肯定也没法管理一栋宅子
You certainly can't look after a house.
你没有家庭支持你
You don't have any family to support you.
没关系
It's all right.
我知道你的感受 其实没那么糟
I know how you feel. It's not as bad as all that.
很快就会结束
It'll be very quick.
别害怕 这是为了大家好
Don't be scared. It's all for the best.
没人希望你在这里
No one wants you here.
弗里思 罗伯特 快来
Frith! Robert! Come quickly.
一艘拖网渔船搁浅了 叫海岸警卫队来
A trawler's run aground. Get the coast guard.
-他们正赶来 老爷 -迈克西姆
- They're on the way, sir. - Maxim.
他在那里干什么
What's he doin' down there?
丹尼尔 等我
Daniel, wait for me.
快点 用点力 就这样
Move on, now. Get up, now. That's it.
后退 让一让
Stand back! Coming forward!
潜水员下海了
Diver's down there.
肯定是要捞值钱的东西
Must've been something valuable.
是为了那艘拖网渔船
That's for the trawler.
他们还发现了别的东西
They found somethin' else down there.
就这样 好样的
That's it! Good lad!
"我归来"号♥
"我归来"号♥
我什么都没说 对吧
I never said nothing. Did I?
她现在不会回来了
She'll not come back now.
鱼肯定已经把她啃食完了 对吧
The fishes will have devoured her by now, ain't they?
弗兰克
Frank.
你不该来这里
You really shouldn't be here.
别在那等了 快点 都走吧 后退
Don't wait there. Come on. Everybody move. Stand back.
她的船里有一具尸体 跟她的发色相同
The body was found in her boat. The same color hair.
还有她结婚戒指上的镌刻
And the engravings on her wedding ring.
毫无疑问就是她
There's no doubt it's her.
别说傻话了
Don't be an imbecile.
我想这其中肯定有个合理的解释 对吧
I'm sure there's a perfectly logical explanation, hmm?
你不觉得这很奇怪吗
You don't think it's odd?
你弟弟认领
That your brother identified
并埋葬了陌生人的尸体 当作自己的妻子
and buried the body of a stranger as his wife?
不 贾尔斯 我不觉得奇怪
No, Giles, I don't.
如果你那么关心 怎么不自己去问迈克西姆呢
If you're so concerned, why don't you go and ask Maxim yourself.
我倒是想 但已经好几小时没人看见他了
I would, but no one's seen him for hours. I mean...
怎么回事 为什么警♥察♥在询问他
What's happened? Why were the police questioning him?
不 他没回过家 他们什么时候放了他
No. He's not been home. Why? When did they release him?
拜托 你见到他后务必联♥系♥我
...please, do let me know when you see him.
没问题 弗兰克 谢谢
Yes, of course, Frank. Thank you.
别担心 好好照顾自己
Don't worry. Take care of yourself.
都结束了 她赢了
It's over. She's won.
谁赢了
Who's won?
吕蓓卡
Rebecca.
如果他们找到的是她的尸体
If that's her body they found,
那你之前埋葬的人是谁
who is it you buried?
我不知道
I don't know.
迈克西姆
Maxim.
告诉我真♥相♥
The truth.
我不知道 我发誓
I don't know. I swear it.
她怎么淹死的
How did she drown?
她没有
She didn't.
别骗我
Don't lie to me.
她没有淹死
She didn't drown.
她那时已经死了
She was already dead.
她的船被动了手脚
Her boat was damaged.
是我♥干♥的
I damaged it.
我故意的
Deliberately.
迈克西姆
Oh, Maxim.
你不了解她
You didn't know her.
没人了解
Nobody did.
她在我们度蜜月时告诉我今后的生活会如何
She told me on our honeymoon how it would be.
她会保留她在伦敦的公♥寓♥
How she would keep her flat in London.
和一个又一个男人鬼混 连她的表哥也不放过
Her parade of men. Even her own cousin.
拜托 迈克西姆
Please, Maxim!
她很享受这样 扮演这个角色
She relished it. Playing the part.
所谓的完美妻子 她知道我绝不会和她离婚
The perfect wife, knowing that I would never divorce her.
因为你爱她
电影精选列表