It's absolutely fine.
并且如果我们不想聊天 也可以不说话
And we needn't talk unless we feel like it.
你 你不必为我这样的
You... you didn't have to do that.
我的动机其实很自私
My motives were entirely selfish.
这是昨天的报纸 我都已经看过了
This is yesterday's paper. I've already read it.
谢谢您的好意
Thank you. It's very kind.
你这工作都做些什么
So, what is it you do for...
我算是"贵妇伴侣"
I'm what's called "a lady's companion."
如果贵妇需要出钱才能有伴
If a lady has to pay for company,
那说明这位贵妇挺差劲的 不是吗
that says something about the lady, doesn't it?
可以点餐了吗
May I take your order?
一打牡蛎
Des huîtres, une douzaine.
早餐吃这个吗
For breakfast?
按你听到的上 再续点咖啡
You heard her. Et encore du café.
好的 德温特先生 小姐
Bien, Monsieur de Winter. Mademoiselle.
请恕我冒昧 为何非得选择她
If it's not rude, why her?
感觉你似乎
Seems like you would
给很多人当伴侣都会非常出色
make an excellent companion for any number of people.
但我一直很喜欢到处旅行
But I've always wanted to travel,
除此之外 每年还有90镑的薪水
so there's that, and £90 a year.
我知道这些钱对你来说不算什么
I know that doesn't seem very much to you,
但对我来说已经很多了
but it's a lot to me.
这样看的话 孤独大概的确是有价格的吧
I suppose you can set a price on loneliness.
很奇怪 不是吗 有些人独自一人似乎也过得很好
It's odd, isn't it? Some people seem perfectly happy alone
但有些人却需要别人陪着一起度过
while others just need someone to pass the time with.
那个人是谁都没关系
Doesn't matter who.
你是哪种
Which are you?
我父母都已经去世了 所以...
Well, my parents are dead, so...
我习惯了独自一人
I'm used to being alone.
你的早餐来了
Here comes your breakfast.
请慢用 一打牡蛎
Et voilà. Une douzaine d'huîtres.
我一直都想尝尝 所以...
I've always wanted to try them, so...
趁着还新鲜 快尝尝
Try them before they get warm.
太谢谢你了 感觉我从没说过这么多话
Thank you so much. I don't think I've ever spoken so much in my entire life.
说得很精彩
It was very impressive.
-抱歉我还点了牡蛎... -不 没事的
- And I'm sorry about the oysters, too. I... - No, that was fine.
非常谢谢你 我...
Thank you very much. I...
我很久都没那么开心过了
I haven't enjoyed myself like that for quite a long time.
再见
À bientôt.
有人在吗
Hello?
-前台有张字条给您 -谢谢 夫人身体不适
- A note from the front desk. - Merci. Madame's indisposed.
-我会转交给她的 -是给您的 小姐
- I'll take it to her. - It's for you, mademoiselle.
谢谢
Merci.
是什么事
What do they want?
迈克西姆·德温特
一起去兜风
是前台 他们...
It was just the front desk, they were...
想知道您怎么样了
wondering how you are.
你是怎么脱身的
So how did you escape?
我说我要上网球课
I said I had a tennis lesson.
她一直念叨我该增进球技
She's been on at me to improve my game.
真狡猾
Sneaky.
-你想去哪里 -哪里都可以
- So where do you want to go? - Anywhere is fine.
你肯定有想看看的地方吧
There must be somewhere you want to see.
就是有点远
Well, it's quite far.
不错 正好呼吸新鲜空气
Good. I could use the fresh air.
这是辆3.5升宾利吗
Is this a 3.5-liter Bentley?
没错 你怎么会这么了解车
It is. How do you know so much about cars?
是我父亲 他生前很喜欢车
Oh, my father, he loved them.
能否问一下 你的双亲是什么时候去世的
If I may ask, when did your parents pass away?
两年前 死于流感
Two winters ago. Influenza.
我母亲死于流感 我父亲...
Well, my mother died of influenza, and my...
四天后也去了
father died just four days later.
你觉得会有人死于心碎吗
Do you think a person could die of a broken heart?
-我说话欠考虑了 对不起 -没事
- That was thoughtless of me. I'm sorry. - No.
没事的
It's all right.
这才叫兜风
All part of the plan.
异国植物园
其实有棵仙人掌 原长于墨西哥
There's actually a cactus, it's native to Mexico,
能长到65英尺高
and it grows to 65 feet tall.
可以活200年 但从第70年起才能开花
It lives for 200 years, but it doesn't flower until it's 70.
你都是从哪里学到这些的
Where do you learn this stuff?
从某处读来的 我知道的一切都来自书本
I read about it somewhere. Everything I know is from books.
我还没见过什么大世面
I haven't really experienced anything yet.
但我打算趁年轻好好经历一下
I plan to before I'm old.
看
Look!
你来过这里吗
Have you been here before?
很多年前 度蜜月时来过
Years ago. On my honeymoon.
-你夫人是怎么 -拜托 别说这个了
- How did your wife... - Please... let's not.
德温特先生
Mr. de Winter.
-去开吧 -不行 我不能开
- Go on. - Oh, no. I couldn't.
你可以的 你会开不是吗
Yes. Yes, you can. You know how, don't you?
会是会 可我...
Well, yes, I...
很好 只要不是从书上学的就好
Well, good. As long as you didn't learn from a book.
能和我说说曼陀丽庄园吗 听说那里很美
Will you tell me about Manderley? I hear it's beautiful.
的确很美
It is. Yeah.
曼陀丽不只是座宅邸 它是我生活的全部
Manderley, it's more than a house. It's my life.
几个世纪来都是由父辈把它传给子辈
It's been passed from father to son and father to son for centuries.
至少延续至今
Until now, anyway.
如果我无后而终 就要交由我姐姐继承
You see, if I die without an heir, it goes to my sister.
她的儿子们都是好孩子 只不过不姓德温特
And her sons are nice boys, but they're just not de Winters.
我们到了
There we go.
谢谢你让我们安全到达了
Well, thank you for getting us home safely.
别忘了拿好你的东西
Don't forget your things.
先生 能请你帮个忙吗
Sir, would you give us a hand?
异国植物园
《爱情诗选集》
我需要你帮我做这个
This is what I need from you.
请你抓着棚盖 和我同时抬起来
Would you grab that bag and just lift at the same time?
一 二 三
One, two, three.
吕蓓卡赠迈克斯
请你放回去
Put that back, please.
好的 对不起...
Yes, of course. I'm sorry. I...
钥匙留给停车员就好 晚安
Leave the keys with the valet. Good night.
晚安
Good night.
你回来了
Hello.
护士一小时前就走了
The nurse left an hour ago.
网球教练只剩晚上有免费课
The tennis coach only had a late session free...
我在那练习发球
and I was practicing my serve.
摸黑上网球课吗
A tennis lesson in the dark?
是的
Yes.
迈克斯赠吕蓓卡 吕蓓卡赠迈克斯
Rebecca from Max. Max from Rebecca.
你这傻丫头 为什么要看他的私人书本
You stupid girl. Why would I look at his personal book?
给您的 是德温特先生留的
For you. From Monsieur de Winter.
迈克西姆·德温特
去卡普代享用午餐吗
给我的吗 谢谢
Pour moi? Merci.
-我要走了 -你穿的什么衣服
- I'm off. - What have you got on?
我都能看见里面了
I can see right through it.
-你穿内衣了吧 -当然
- You wearing any undergarments? - Yes, of course.
迈克西姆·德温特
去摩纳哥城散步吗
我想画那些漂亮的房♥子
I'm trying to paint those beautiful houses.
你用不着网球拍 好了
Actually, you don't need your tennis racket. All right.
小姐
Mademoiselle.
谢谢
Merci.
-你在做什么 -你马上就知道了
- What are you doing? - Oh, you'll see.
想象一下 如果能把回忆像香水一样装进瓶子
Imagine if you could bottle a memory like scent.
你想开启它 就能随时开启它
Then, whenever you wanted, you could open it.
就好像把那一瞬重新度过
It'd be like living the moment all over again.
在你如此年轻的生命里
And what particular moments
你想把哪些瞬间装进瓶子
in your young life would you bottle?
这个星期 此时此刻 每一分钟
This week. Now. Every minute of it.
永远不会忘
Never forget it.
如果有不想要的回忆 就可以干脆丢掉
And any memories you didn't want, you could simply throw away.
"一起去兜风"
电影精选列表