She's cleverer than she looks, this one, isn't she?
好像流血了
Seems to be a spot of blood.
天呐
Dearie me.
不过她说得对
She's right, though.
我不是有钱人 迈克斯
I'm not a rich man, Max.
我太沉迷赌博 不可能有钱
Well, I'm too fond of gambling for that,
但我确实喜欢上了某种生活方式
but I do have a certain lifestyle that I've come to enjoy.
我想大概一万英镑
I imagine I could get by on around...
能换我这张便条
£10,000 for the note
并且换我明天出庭作证时不提此事
and my silence when I take the stand tomorrow.
你这是敲诈
This is blackmail.
-你要干什么 -报♥警♥
- What are you doing? - Calling the police.
好 报♥警♥啊
Yeah. Call the police.
我们也许还能被关在同一间牢房♥
Might even put us in the same cell.
不过关不了多久
Not for long, though.
你应该会被绞刑处死 迈克西姆
I imagine you're looking at the noose, Maxim.
应韦尔奇警长的要求
At Inspector Welch's request,
今早的庭审有所变动
there's a change to this morning's proceedings.
我们现在听取
We shall now hear
曼陀丽庄园的管家丹弗斯太太的证词
from the de Winters' housekeeper, Mrs. Danvers.
可以说 曼陀丽内没什么事是你不知道的
Safe to say not much occurs at Manderley
或未经你准许的 我说得对吗
without your knowledge or say-so, would I be right?
我负责确保庄园的有序运转
I ensure the smooth running of the house.
因此你才会发现
Which is how you came to be aware
已故德温特夫人和费弗尔先生之间的关系
of the late Mrs. de Winter's relationship with Mr. Favell.
我知道他们很亲密
Well, I was aware they were, intimate.
但是我家夫人的私生活是她的私事
But my lady's private affairs were her own.
理应如此
So they should be.
不过因为案情十分反常
But since these circumstances are far from normal,
或许你能当庭分享下你昨晚和我说的事
perhaps you'd share with the court what you told me last night.
我得知有一张给费弗尔先生的便条
I learned of a note addressed to Mr. Favell.
我力劝他给你看那张便条
I urged him to share that note with you.
德温特先生似乎很不想让法庭发现那张便条
A note Mr. de Winter seemed keen to keep from this court.
是的
Yes.
便条的内容是邀请费弗尔先生
The note was inviting Mr. Favell
在德温特夫人去世的那天晚上
to join Mrs. de Winter at the house...
去庄园见她
the night my lady died.
德温特先生想用钱交换那张便条
Mr. de Winter offered money in exchange for that note.
便条是吕蓓卡·德温特写的
The note was from Rebecca de Winter.
是的
It was.
她写了有急事要告诉他
She wrote she had urgent news to share with him.
费弗尔先生收到的开价是多少钱
And how much was Mr. Favell offered?
一万镑
£10,000.
这张支票
A check...
是德温特先生开的
written by Mr. de Winter...
用来换取那张便条
in exchange for the note.
你凭什么这么说 仅凭一张支票
Where does it say that? All you have is a check.
-说明不了用途 -肃静 女士 肃静
- Nothing to say what it's for. - Order! Madam, order.
丹弗斯太太 你认为
Mrs. Danvers, do you think it's likely
吕蓓卡·德温特有否可能是溺水自杀
Rebecca de Winter drowned herself?
不 先生 我不这么认为
No, sir. I do not.
在她去世前的几周里
In the weeks, leading up to her death,
她变得倦怠乏力
she had become fatigued
总是感觉恶心想吐
and was feeling sick.
她让我放宽了她的裤子腰带
And she asked me to let out the waistband in her trousers.
她的肚子变大了
Her belly was growing.
德温特夫人去世那天去了趟伦敦
Mrs. de Winter went to London the day she died.
她有没有说原因
Did she say why?
-没有 -奇怪
- No. - Odd.
一定是非常私人的事情
It must've been something deeply personal
她不想让我知道
for her to have kept that from me.
比如说 见她的医生
Like, say, an appointment with her doctor.
并不是你们料想的家庭医生
Not her family doctor, as you might expect,
而是某个低调谨慎的医生
but someone discreet.
她躲避窥探
Away from prying eyes
似乎并不想
as if news of her condition
让别人知道她的身体状况
was something she wished to keep private.
她只愿意告诉她的情人
A wish to share only with her lover,
杰克·费弗尔
Jack Favell.
你这该死的杀人犯 你是该死的杀人犯
You murdering bastard. You're a murdering bastard!
你还杀了我的孩子 我希望他们把你绞死
With my child! I hope they hang you.
我希望他们把你绞死 你杀了吕蓓卡
I hope they hang you! You murdered Rebecca!
结论只可能有两种
Only two possible verdicts.
希望你赞同 先生 本案完全没有自杀动机
I hope you agree, sir, that there's no motive at all for suicide.
但显然有谋杀动机
But a clear one for murder.
审理暂缓 等待刑事调查结果
This inquest is suspended pending a criminal investigation.
女士们先生们 我宣布休庭
Ladies and gentlemen, court is adjourned.
没人能凌驾于法律之上
Nobody's above the law.
放开我 放开
Get your hands off me! Get off!
丹弗斯太太
Mrs. Danvers.
什么也没别说 他们没有任何证据
Say nothing. They can't prove anything.
我要她的日程簿 日记 通讯录
I want her appointment books, diaries, address books,
家庭账本 所有东西
household finances, everything.
她在某个时间见过那医生 并付了他钱
She saw that doctor sometime and she paid him.
罗 开始打电♥话♥询问伦敦的妇科医生
Roe, start placing calls to women specialists in London.
不 不
No. No.
抱歉 请问你们有搜查许可吗
I'm sorry, do you have permission to search this place?
吕
德温特夫人
Mrs. de Winter?
-弗兰克 -怎么了
- Frank! - What?
我需要她的支票 银行对账单
I need her checks, her bank statements.
任何写有她医生的姓名和地址的东西
Anything that has the name and address of her doctor.
好 是这些
Right. Here it is.
我知道你需要什么
I know what you need.
-我需要找到医生 -你要找她的医生 这里
- I need a doctor. - You need her doctor? There.
约·贝克医生合伙诊所
一定就是这个
That must be it.
你真无♥耻♥
Shame on you.
太无♥耻♥了 你竟然站在他那边
Shame on you for taking his side.
我没站在任何人那边 丹弗斯太太 我...
I'm not taking anyone's side, Mrs. Danvers. I...
还有你 弗兰克
And you, Frank.
白天舔着德温特夫人的靴子
Licking Mr. de Winter's boots by day,
晚上抓挠小屋的门
and pawing at the cottage door at night.
像个小男孩一样啜泣
Sobbing like a schoolboy.
她看不起你们所有人
She despised you all.
伦敦的那些男人 参加曼陀丽舞会的那些男人
The men in London, the men at the Manderley parties.
你们都只是她的玩物
You were nothing but playthings for her.
女人为什么不能找乐子
And why shouldn't a woman amuse herself?
她随心所欲地生活 我的吕蓓卡
She lived her life as she pleased, my Rebecca.
难怪男人不得不杀了她
No wonder a man had to kill her.
你一定很心痛
It must have hurt.
知道你在世上唯一的朋友
Knowing your only friend in the world
把那样的秘密带进坟墓
took a secret like that to her grave.
收拾好你的东西 丹弗斯太太
Pack your bags, Mrs. Danvers.
我要你天黑之前就走人
I expect you gone by nightfall.
伦敦哈利街79b
约·贝克医生合伙诊所
-小姐 有什么事 -真抱歉
- Miss? - Terribly sorry,
我忘拿手提包了
I've left my purse.
你见的是哪位医生 小姐
Who was it you saw, Miss?
约翰·贝克医生
Dr. John Baker.
谢谢
Thank you.
在那儿等着
Wait there.
-贝克医生诊所 -晚上好 塔斯
- Dr. Baker, sir. - Good evening, Tas.
"丹弗斯"
"Danvers."
我见过无数病人
I see so many patients.
我不记得她
I can't remember her.
你看到她的病历也许就能想起来
Maybe it'll come back when you see her file.
先看看病例
It would have been more convenient
自然会更方便
to read the file to begin with.
我们会尽力帮忙
We'll do what we can to help.
不 不该这样
Oh, no. This is not as it should be.
她去哪儿了
电影精选列表