蝴蝶梦
昨晚 我又梦到我去了曼陀丽庄园
Last night, I dreamt I went to Manderley again.
我梦到曾经作为车道的地方
I dreamt that where our drive once lay,
现在都长成了黑暗又扭曲的丛林
a dark and tortured jungle grew.
大自然吞噬了一切 但那栋房♥子依然矗立着
Nature had come into her own and yet the house still stood.
曼陀丽庄园
Manderley.
一如既往地隐秘和寂静
Secretive and silent as it had always been.
死而复生
Risen from the dead.
跟所有做梦的人一样 我可以穿越记忆的重重迷雾
Like all dreamers, I was allowed to pass through my memory.
像一座桥一样跨过漫长的岁月
Spanning the years like a bridge.
回到在蒙特卡洛的那个夏天
Back to that summer in Monte Carlo
彼时的我懵懂无知 前景渺茫
when I knew nothing and had no prospects.
你是说8块钱吗
Did you say eight?
8块钱 没错
Huit. Yes.
谢谢
Merci.
-再见 -再见
- Au revoir. - Au revoir.
我可以清晰地看到当年的那个女孩
I can see the girl I was so clearly,
即便我已经认不出她来了
even if I no longer recognize her.
我很好奇
And I wonder
如果没有范·霍珀夫人 我的人生会是怎样的
what my life would have been without Mrs. Van Hopper.
如果没有那份工作
Without that job.
想想甚是有趣 我的整个人生经历
Funny to think that the course of my existence
像一根线一样悬于她的好奇心上
hung like a thread upon her curiosity.
如果不是她 我永远不可能去曼陀丽庄园
If it wasn't for her, I would never have gone to Manderley...
也永远不会认识你
and would never have met you.
范·霍珀夫人
Mrs. Van Hopper.
你怎么耽搁了这么久
What kept you?
很抱歉 我不得不在邮局等一个包裹 我...
I'm sorry. I had to wait for a package at the post office. I...
我觉得是您的外甥寄来的
I believe it's from your nephew.
大概是他跟那个令人讨厌的女孩的蜜月旅行照吧
Oh, photographs of his honeymoon with that ghastly girl, I imagine.
打开吧
Open it.
在楼下准备好餐桌享用午餐
Get a table downstairs for lunch.
好的 照旧是1点钟吗
Yes. One o'clock as usual?
-就现在 我刚看见迈克西姆·德温特了 -好吧
- Now. I've just seen Maxim de Winter. - Oh, right.
看上去 心里的伤痛依然没有抚平
Still heartbroken, by the look of it.
他是您的朋友吗
He's a friend of yours?
迈克西姆·德温特 曼陀丽庄园的主人
Maxim de Winter, owner of Manderley.
-那是全英国最奢华的住♥宅♥之一 -好吧
- One of the finest homes in England. - Oh, yes.
他妻子去年去世了 他迫切需要人陪伴
His wife died last year. He's in dire need of company.
让酒店领班安排他坐在我旁边
Have the maître d' seat him next to me.
你需要给人家小费
You'll have to tip.
说真的 我教了你这么多东西
Honestly, with everything I'm teaching you,
你应该付钱给我才对
you ought to be paying me.
-谢谢你 范·霍珀夫人 -蠢丫头
- Thank you, Mrs. Van Hopper. - Stupid girl.
-你好 -小姐
- Bonjour. - Mademoiselle.
还是坐范·霍珀夫人常坐的桌子吗
Madam Van Hopper's usual table?
是的 谢谢
Oh, yes, thank you. Merci.
不
Oh, no.
等等 抱歉 她想着
Wait, sorry. She was wondering
能不能安排一位姓德温特的先生坐她旁边
if a Mr. de Winter could sit with her.
-迈克西姆·德温特先生吗 -是的
- Monsieur Maxim de Winter? - Oui.
德温特先生想坐在哪里 得看他自己的意思
It is the choice of Mr. de Winter where he wishes to be seated.
是的 当然了
Oh, yes, of course.
谢谢
Merci.
抱歉 是不够吗 我这里还有
So sorry. Is that not enough? Um, here. I've got more.
天呐 真抱歉 先生
God, I'm so sorry, monsieur.
请稍等一下
Just one moment.
别那么做 我听说他是个非常粗鲁无礼的人
Don't do it. I've heard he's a terrible bore.
-什么 -那个姓德温特的家伙
- Excuse me? - This de Winter chap.
谢谢
Thank you.
德温特先生 这边请
Monsieur de Winter, please, this way.
要一打牡蛎
Des huîtres, une douzaine.
要一打牡蛎
"Des huîtres, une douzaine."
迈克西姆·德温特
Maxim de Winter.
真是出人意料 我都不知道你在蒙特卡洛啊
Well, I never. I had no idea you were in Monte.
你务必跟我们同桌用餐
You must join us.
我是伊迪·范·霍珀 你应该记得我外甥比尔吧
Edie Van Hopper. I think you remember my nephew. Billy?
你去年秋天在布伦海姆见过他 全名是比尔·惠特尼
You met him at Blenheim last fall. Billy Whitney.
他大概跟我差不多高
He's about my height.
他的头发是黄色的 眼睛有点弱视
He's got sandy hair and he's got a bit of a lazy eye.
这样的人我怎么可能忘记呢
I can't imagine how I could've forgotten.
请代我向比尔问好
Do give my regards to Billy.
你知道吗
Oh, would you know?
他结婚了 对方是一个非常迷人的姑娘
He's married, and to the most enchanting girl.
-是吗 真好 -他寄来照片了
- Is he? Good. - He sent photographs.
我可以拿给你看
I'm going to show them to you.
-过来 婚礼真的非常盛大 -我信你说的
- Come here. The wedding was divine. - I believe you,
但我还是希望独自享用午餐
but I prefer to lunch alone.
日安 范·霍珀小姐
Good day, Miss Van Hopper.
-不是的 -什么
- Oh, no. - What?
我们没有亲缘关系 她就是个员工
We're not related. She's staff.
或许可以称她为我的看护
Well, I mean, I guess you could call her my ward.
好的 明白 失陪了
I see. Now, if you'll excuse me.
亲爱的 不如你去把照片拿过来吧
Darling, why don't fetch those photographs?
-我相信德温特先生一定很想看看 -好的
- I'm sure Mr. de Winter would love to see them. - Yes.
不 真的 拜托 别麻烦了
No, please, please, please. Don't trouble yourself.
-没必要拿 -亲爱的 一点都不麻烦
- It's unnecessary. - Oh, my precious, it's no trouble at all!
一点都不麻烦 去吧 快
Not at all. Go along. Quickly.
没事的 她很快就会下来了
No, no. She'll be down in a jiffy.
接下来是我最喜欢的部分
No, this is my favorite part.
我叫她去把照片取下来
I asked her to go and get the photographs,
她从桌子边飞快地冲出去
and she darts from the table,
然后她就走了 半天没回来
and then she's gone. Doesn't come back.
我想着 "天呐 别告诉我她开始画画了"
I thought, "Oh, God, don't tell me she started sketching."
-不 她真的是个小画家 -天呐
- Oh, no, no, she's an artist. - Oh, my!
总之 她后来又跑下来了
Anyway, she comes running back down,
浑身散发着浓浓的廉价玫瑰水味
reeking of cheap rose water.
那气味可真是熏死人
I mean, the smell of it!
只要有一个黄金单身汉
Show me an eligible bachelor
就会涌现一屋子
and I will show you a room
失心疯一般的女人
full of women acting like they've lost their minds.
太迟了
It's too late.
-抱歉 -没事 坐下吧
- Sorry. - Never mind, sit down.
竟说我们有亲缘关系 想想看多离谱
Related. I mean, imagine.
我以前很爱曼陀丽庄园的舞会 非常奢华迷人
I loved the Manderley ball. It was just so glamorous.
但自从悲剧发生后 就再也没举办过了
I suppose that's all stopped since the tragedy.
竟然发生了那种事 真叫人震惊
Such a shocking thing that happened.
-要如何解释啊 -太可怕了
- How do you explain it? - Awful.
他那时深爱着她
He adored her!
他的吕蓓卡
His Rebecca.
早上好 范·霍珀夫人
Morning, Mrs. Van Hopper.
范·霍珀夫人
Mrs. Van Hopper?
您没事吧
Are you all right?
我想吐 我想吐
I'm sick. I'm sick.
我 我吐了一晚上了
I'm... I was sick all night.
-快 快叫医生来 -好的
- Call the... call the medecin. - Okay.
-立刻叫医生过来 -好的
- Call them right now. The doctor. - All right.
桶在哪儿 桶在哪儿
Where is the bucket? Where's the bucket?
我去拿桶 来 我拿着呢
I'll get the bucket! Here, I've got it.
你在等夫人吗
You are waiting for madame?
不 她病了 医生叫她好好休息
Oh, no. She's unwell. The doctor told her to rest.
所以今天只有我一个人
So, it's just me today.
这是不行的 露台只允许贵客享用
It is not possible. The terrace is for guests only.
但我是夫人的同伴
But I'm a lady's companion...
当真吗
Really?
是的 员工是不能使用的
Yes, it is not for staff.
先生 这位年轻小姐可以和我坐在一起
Monsieur? The young lady will be joining me.
再安排个座位吧
Set another place, please.
当然没问题 德温特先生
Bien sûr, Monsieur de Winter.
不 我无法承认这般盛情
No, please. I couldn't possibly.
没事的
电影精选列表