你包里有玻璃水吗?
Do you have any Windex in your purse?
没 只有柠檬喷雾
No, just Lemon Pledge.
这个在玻璃上会留印子
That streaks the glass.
抱歉
Sorry.
你得下车一下
Get outta the car for a minute.
离开演还有一分十二秒
One minute and 12 seconds til showtime, folks.
好吧
OK.
你只是跟美国队长坐同一辆车罢了
All you do is sit in the car with Steve Rogers.
真可惜那四个姑娘不能...
Pity those four girls cant'--
我们只知道这些了
That's all we've got, all we've got
我们只知道他们来自这附近
is that they came from this neighborhood.
也行吧 至少她还看了一眼
Might as well, at least she looks the part.
来我床上吗?
Going to my bed?
那么 美甲护理还做吗?
So how 'bout that manicure,
我等都等了一晚上了
I mean, I have been waiting all night for it.
你确定你想做吗?
You sure you want it?
你逗我呢? 我离不开美甲!
Are you kidding, I live for manicures!
真的吗?
Really?
好吧不是
Uh, no.
这只手吗?
This hand?
是的
Yeah.
抱歉啦
Sorry.
没关系
It's OK.
凯特?
Kate?
怎么了?
Yeah?
我能 告诉你一些
Can, uh, can I tell you something
从没告诉过别人的事吗?
I've never told anyone before?
可以吧
I guess so.
我真的不知道要怎么讲
Really don't know how to say this,
我也不希望让你有什么误解
and I don't want you to get the wrong idea or anything,
但我不会杀你
but I'm not gonna kill you.
我认真的 真的不会杀你的
I mean, I'm re-, I'm really not gonna kill you, really!
只是 啊该死
It's just, aw shit, um.
我应该是想说
I, I, I guess what I mean to say is, uh,
我是个变♥态♥杀人狂
I'm a psycho Killer.
我是个疯狂杀手 我经常杀人
I'm a mad slasher, I kill people.
难以置信!
I don't believe it!
怎么了?
What?
我也是!
Me, too!
别逗我了 真的吗?
Get outta here, really?
真的! 我没开玩笑!
Really, I'm not kidding!
你都杀谁?
Who do you kill?
随机女路人!
Women at random!
我杀随机男路人!
I kill men at random!
妈呀 我还在这担心你不理解我咋办
Get out, and here I was thinking you wouldn't understand!
乔 你为什么杀女人?
Joe, why do you kill these women?
我总觉得在这个社会里
Well, I, uh, feel that I just cannot function
无法♥正♥常生活下去
within the norms of society.
我也是!
Me neither, uh!
我深知自己是犯罪性精神失常!
I firmly acknowledge the fact that I'm criminally insane!
我也是! 因为我
Me, too 'cause I'm, yes,
因为我心理极度不稳定
"cause I'm psychologically un, unstable!
我也很不稳定!
I'm unstable, too!
凯特
Kate,
你愿不愿意 就是
would you like to, uh, you know.
我愿不愿意什么?
Would I like what?
你愿不愿意...
would you like to...
你知道的啦!
You know!
愿意什么?
What is it, Joe?
或许你愿意 呃...
Would you like to maybe, uh,
跟我一起不稳定?
be unstable together?
噢 乔
Aw, Joe.
刚才太棒了
That was great.
谢谢夸奖 小时候我总拿舌头做俯卧撑
Thanks, as a kid, I used to do pushups with my tongue.
成果显著
It paid off.
你一般都怎么处理尸体?
What do you do with the bodies after?
我吗?
Me?
对呀 你
Yeah, you.
我喜欢切成小块
I like to cut 'em up into little, tiny pieces
来回摆弄
and play with them.
你呢?
You?
我吗?
Me?
对呀 你
Yeah, you.
我就随便丢河里了
I just get rid of 'em, throw "em in rivers,
或者垃圾场 或者新泽西的匝道口 看情况
dumpsters, New Jersey Turnpike, whatever's around.
哪个路口扔的?
What exit?
你什么时候开始的?
When did you start?
高中时
High school.
不是吧 我也是哎
No kidding, me, too.
我当时...
I was a...
是一级生
a junior.
我是三♥级♥生才开始
I was a senior.
哈哈 比你早!
Ha ha, beat you!
真高兴我遇到了你
I'm so glad I found you.
凯特第二天就搬进来了
Kate moved in the next day.
我们无法忍♥受分离
We couldn't stand being apart,
但我们的关系非常开放
but we had a very open relationship.
我们在一起的同时依然进行各自的...
We could be together and still pursue our...
小爱好
Hobby.
* 毒 药
你真了解我 我快渴死了
You read my mind, I'm dying of thirst.
哇 我还没做过美甲护理呢
Wow, I-I've never had a manicure before!
看得出来
I can tell.
会疼吗?
Will it hurt?
我会尽量让你感觉不到的
I'll make it as painless as possible.
你都用些 呃 什么工具呢?
What kind of, uh, tools do you use?
我拿给你看
Let me show you.
* 著名金属音乐人和乐队
奥兹和Ratt挺棒的
I mean Ozzy and Ratt are good,
但撒旦之锁乐队 才是最棒的!
but Satan's Lock, they're the greatest!
他们简直像是...上帝!
They're like God!
那他们肯定是台♥湾♥来的
They, they must come from Taiwan!
你有听过他们的歌♥《口中工具》吗?
Did you ever hear their song Tool In Your Mouth?
我还未有幸听过
No, I haven't had the pleasure.
调子差不多这样
It goes something like, ooh, uh,
没错!
That's it!
是吗?
Is it?
你听过吗?
You've heard it before?
听一步走一步罢了
I just play by ear.
哦对 你知道吗
Oh, well, you know what?
什么?
What?
乐队的四个人我全睡过一遍
I fucked all four guys in the band.
哇 你可真行啊
Well, good for you, bully-bully!
有一个还是已婚 我把他和他老婆都睡了
One was even married, and I fucked him and his wife both.
可以说我是他们的第一粉丝群了
I guess you could say I'm their number one groupie.
我敢说你家里人
Yeah, well, I bet your parents
会非常为你骄傲的!
are real proud of you!
是啊
Yeah.
你在做什么呢?
What're you doin'?
我们是要睡的 对吧?
We're gonna fuck, aren't we, I mean,
你带我回来就是为了这个的吧?
that's why I'm here, isn't it?
这个嘛...
Well--
所以我就想 何必浪费时间
So I figured why waste time.
我正好也是这么想的!
You know, that's exactly what I was thinking.
你有带劲的玩意吗?
Do you have any coke?
我只有百事和Slice汽水
No, I don't, I have some Pepsi and some Slice
可能还有低糖版的 还挺不错的
and I might have some Diet Slice which is really good stuff.
这个 我指的其实不是这种
Yeah, well, that wasn't quite what I was thinking of.
所以你想先上我吗?
So you wanna do me first?
可以!
Bingo!
嗨 亲爱的 我回来了
Hi, honey, I'm home!
电影精选列表