杀人狂恋爱中
头三个甚至把我都吓了一跳
I guess the first three even took me by surprise.
硬汉好寻...
A hard man is good,
器重的硬汉好寻欢
a well-hung hard man is good to find
刚才真是太棒了
It was wonderful,
我现在累得要死
and I'm dead tired.
然后 戴安闯进了我的人生
And then Diane stepped into my life.
好吧 其实是先闯进了我的酒吧
Well, well, actually, she stepped into my bar first,
然后嘛
and then, well.
她简直完美 修长蜿蜒的双腿
She was perfect, long, sinuous legs,
还有紧俏的小屁♥股♥
a great little ass, you know,
让人想要用牙齿咬下去
the kind you wanna sink your teeth into.
还有堪称完美的双乳
Perfect, and I mean perfect, breasts.
*《21则异常性♥爱♥案例》
美丽的脸庞 丰满圆润的双唇
Beautiful face, thick, sensuous lips,
深邃 看透一切的双眼
deep, penetrating eyes.
她一笑起来 我的全身就一阵酥麻
When she'd smile, she'd send shivers up and down my spine.
然后我发现 她居然喜欢葡萄!
And then I found out she liked grapes!
我讨厌葡萄 我受不了葡萄
I hate grapes, I can't stand grapes!
我憎恶葡萄 所有的葡萄
I loathe grapes, all kinds of grapes!
我讨厌紫葡萄 我讨厌绿葡萄
I hate purple grapes, I hate green grapes,
我讨厌有籽的葡萄 我讨厌没籽的葡萄
I hate grapes with seeds, I hate grapes without seeds!
我讨厌剥皮的 还有没剥皮的葡萄
I hate them peeled and non-peeled!
我讨厌整串的葡萄 还有一粒粒的葡萄
I hate grapes in bunches, one at time,
或者两三粒一嘟噜的葡萄
or in groups of twos and threes!
我他妈恨死葡萄了!
I fucking hate grapes!
我一度非常郁闷
I was pretty depressed for a while.
几乎要放弃寻找真爱
I almost gave up,
然后...
and then
凯特闯进了
Kate stepped into my,
我的酒吧
my bar!
啊 凯特
Ah, Kate!
她简直完美 修长蜿蜒的双腿
She was perfect, long, sinuous legs,
还有紧俏的小屁♥股♥
a great little ass, you know,
让人想要用牙齿咬下去
the kind you wanna sink your teeth into.
还有堪称完美的双乳
Perfect, I mean perfect, breasts.
美丽的脸庞 丰满圆润的双唇
Beautiful face, thick, sensuous lips,
深邃 看透一切的双眼
deep, penetrating eyes.
她一笑起来 我的全身就一阵酥麻
When she'd smile, she'd send shivers up and down my spine.
我坠入了爱河
I was in love.
我记得清清楚楚 好吧差不多清楚
I remember in exact detail, well, almost exact detail,
第一次见到她的时候
the first time I saw her.
那是个星期六的夜晚 我店里人山人海
It was a Saturday night and my place was packed.
尼姬在跳舞 这我记得
Nikki was dancing, I remember this
因为当时我只有她一个舞娘
because she was the only dancer I had at the time.
这个酒吧有她就够了
She was all the bar needed.
呼 她可真会劈叉
Phew, could she do splits!
谢了
Thanks.
没关系
No problem.
来杯喝的如何?
How 'bout a drink?
来杯超大杯的冰镇葡萄汁如何?
How does a long, cool glass of Welch's grape juice sound?
葡萄? 我讨厌葡萄!
Grapes, I hate grapes!
我讨厌葡萄 我受不了葡萄
I can't stand grapes, I loathe grapes, all kinds of grapes!
我讨厌紫葡萄 我讨厌绿葡萄
I hate purple grapes, I hate green grapes,
我讨厌有籽的葡萄 我讨厌没籽的葡萄
I hate grapes with seeds, I hate grapes without seeds!
我讨厌剥皮的 还有没剥皮的葡萄
I hate them peeled and non-peeled!
我讨厌整串的葡萄 还有一粒粒的葡萄
I hate them in bunches, one at a time,
或者两三粒一嘟噜的葡萄
or in small groups of twos and threes!
我他妈恨死葡萄了!
I fucking hate grapes!
多棒一女子! 多棒一女子!
What a woman, whatta woman!
多棒 一女子?
What, a woman?
多棒一女子?
What a woman?
多棒一女子! 多棒一女子!
I know this one, whattawoman, what a woman, phew!
我起初真的很喜欢乔
I really liked Joe at first,
但我真的以为他不喜欢我
but I really didn't think he'd like me.
特别是 他知道内情之后
I mean, not after he knew.
坐吧
Have a seat.
我去换上些舒服的衣服
I'm gonna go slip into something more comfortable.
看到的还满意吗?
Like what you see?
当然了宝贝 你比这天气还火热
Yeah, baby, you look hotter than the weather.
我还需要一样东西
All I need is one more thing.
我就在这乖乖等着
Well, I'm right over here.
你干啥呢?
Whatcha doin'?
你还要给我做指甲吗?
Are you gonna do my nails or somethin'?
我们要嗑点啥吗?
We're gonna shoot the shit?
并不是呢
Not exactly.
我说 今天外面天气真不错
You know, It's a really nice day out.
就是有点热 但谁介意呢?
It's a little hot, but who cares?
要知道 现在这个季节在欧洲
You know, this time of year in Europe,
是摘葡萄的好时候
it's grape picking season.
我知道是因为我和几个朋友
I know that because some friends of mine and me
我们去过欧洲 我们
we went, uh, to Europe, we were,
我们在那边到处摘葡萄 玩得很开心
we picked grapes all over the place, we had a blast.
是嘛
I bet.
你确定不想再来点香槟了?
You sure you don't want any champagne?
不了 我不太喜欢葡萄制品
No, I, I don't really like grape products.
我倒是想再来点鸡肉
I think I'll have more chicken, though.
让我给你的美♥腿♥涂点防晒霜
Let me put some suntan lotion on your legs.
你的指甲状态很好 为什么还要做护理?
Your nails are perfect, what did you want a manicure for?
你知道老话说得好
Well, you know the old saying,
手新驶得万年船
an ounce of prevention IS worth a man a cure.
对你来说 这样够热吗?
So, is it hot enough for you?
看来作为一名美甲师
I guess I thought that me being both a manicurist
兼♥职♥连环杀手 会让男人失去性致
and a psychotic killer would turn a guy off.
你做什么工作的?
So what do you do?
做指甲
Nails.
指甲?
Nails?
大部分是的
Mostly.
指甲
Nails.
没错
Yeah.
美甲师?
Manicurist?
美甲师
Manicurist.
来试一次吗?
Want one?
做美甲?
A manicure?
做美甲
A manicure.
你是想约我出去吗?
Are you askin' me out?
差不多吧
Somethin' like that.
晚餐 电影 加美甲 如何?
How 'bout, uh, dinner, a movie, and a manicure?
棒极了
Sounds great.
很好!
Great!
好吗?
Great?
很好!
Great!
很好!
Great!
起初我有点担心
At first, I was a little apprehensive.
我真的了解这姑娘吗?
I mean, what did I really know about this girl?
确实 她美丽动人 还讨厌葡萄
Sure, she was gorgeous and she didn't like grapes,
但美甲师 认真的吗?
but come on, a manicurist?
确实他看起来跟别人不同
OK, he seemed different.
我也说不好 他身上有些幽默
I don't know, there was something funny
还有些可爱 但我还得有所防备
and lovable about him, but I wasn't taking any chances.
做美甲护理是为约会收尾的最佳方式
A manicure was the best way to end a date
无论看起来有多奇怪
no matter how you looked at it.
血腥电影节还有三分钟开始!
Three minutes til we start our gorefest!
你知道吗 我特喜欢从纸盒里吃中餐
You know, I love eating Chinese food out of the cartons.
我也是 但我鼓捣筷子
Me, too, except, 'cept my hand always cramps up
总是搞到手抽筋
when I use chopsticks.
所以上帝赐予我们塑料叉子
That's why God made plastic forks.
噢是吗?
Oh, really?
台♥湾♥制♥造♥ 上帝就住在台♥湾♥吗?
Made in Taiwan, is that where God lives?
你真的不想吃爆米花吗?
Sure you don't want any popcorn?
不啦 我饱了
No, I'm full.
电影精选列表