all washed away like footprints in sand.
看见安妮塔了吗 看看她
You see Anita there? Hmm? Look at her.
我的娱乐帝国里就剩她了
She's all that's left of my gaming empire.
就算你有多大本事
And no matter your skills as a promoter,
也不能只靠一只鸵鸟
you can't organise an ostrich race
来举办鸵鸟赛跑比赛
with just one ostrich!
我有说错吗
Am I right?
过来 先生
Yes, sir. Come with me.
知道吗 鸵鸟有自杀倾向
Did you know that ostriches have suicidal tendencies?
瞧瞧这可怜的家伙
Look at this poor thing.
她曾是光荣的冠军
She used to be a grand champion.
而现在我得日夜守着她
Now I have to watch her night and day
确保她不干傻事
to make sure she doesn't do anything stupid.
突然我想起来
So, it occurred to me
只有抓住你们这对小情侣
The only way to recoup my tragic losses was to track down
才能弥补我的惨痛损失
the two young lovers...
这一切都是你们害的
...who cast this dark cloud upon me.
对 我要用你们的脑袋换赏金
Yes! I'm going to need the price on your heads!
你哥哥会很乐意看到
Your brother will be very pleased to see...
尘旋风而已 波斯人
It's sand dervishes, Persian.
在沙漠里就像骆驼屎一样常见
They're common as camel turd in the desert.
-不 艾玛酋长 听我说 -不听
- No, Sheikh Amar, listen to me! - I'd rather not.
-刀还不错 -高贵的酋长
- Nice knife. - Noble sheikh,
我们正在前往神庙的神圣旅途中
We are on a sacred journey to the temple...
去你的神庙
Temple, the temple.
老子眼中就金子最神圣
There's nothing more sacred than Persian gold!
给我匕♥首♥ 蛇太多了
Give me the dagger. There are too many of them.
你不可能杀得光
You can't kill them all.
想活命吗 快给我匕♥首♥
You want to live? Give me the dagger!
快给我匕♥首♥
Give me the dagger!
波斯人 你是
Persian, how...
你是怎么做到的
How did you do that?
本能
Instinct.
怎么
What?
我们得离开这儿
We have to get out of here.
昨晚发生了什么
What happened last night?
那群毒蛇由黑煞星控制
Those vipers were controlled by Hassansins.
黑煞星
Hassansins?
几年来 他们是波斯国王的秘密杀手
For years, they were the covert killing force of the Persian kings
后来我父王将他们遣散
until my father ordered them disbanded.
尼缮肯定违背了命令
Nizam must have disobeyed my father's orders
将他们秘密留了下来
and kept them intact.
政♥府♥私谋暗♥杀♥行动
This secret government killing activity,
所以我才不交税
that's why I don't pay taxes.
我们不能停下
We can't stop.
你们是不能 但我们可以
Well, perhaps you can't, but we can.
你们能帮我们抵达神庙
We could use your help getting to the temple.
啥 顶着风暴穿过兴都库什山吗
By crossing the Hindu Kush with a storm blowing?
你招惹的麻烦多得跟烂芒果旁的苍蝇似的
You attract trouble like flies around rotting mango,
-还有你这疯子 -神庙里的黄金
- and you're insane... - There's gold at the temple.
用十匹马都拉不完
More than 10 horses can carry.
还免税
Tax free.
长官
Sir!
你认识路吗
Do you have any idea where you're going?
我小时候就记下了这条路
I memorised this path as a child.
每位公主必须牢记在心
Every princess must.
这是神圣的使命
It's sacred.
在这儿
It's here!
神庙就在这儿
The sanctuary.
只有把匕♥首♥藏在这才安全
The one place the dagger can be hidden safely.
我还指望有纯金雕像和瀑布呢
I was expecting golden statues, waterfalls.
把匕♥首♥给我 我带进去
Give me back the dagger so that I can take it there.
别弄伤自己 公主殿下
Don't cut yourself, princess.
过来
Hey! Here!
他们没死多久 可能就在昨晚
Not long dead. Last night maybe.
死前受过酷刑折磨
Tortured first.
是黑煞星
Hassansin.
尼缮知道这地方
Nizam knows this place.
都死了
All dead.
整个村子都死光了 我的金子呢
The entire village. My gold?
你去哪儿
Where are you going?
只有一种方法能阻止这一切
There is only one way to stop all of this.
-什么 -确保匕♥首♥安全
- What? What? - To make sure the dagger is safe.
神庙里有制♥造♥匕♥首♥的圣石
The temple holds the stone the dagger came from.
哪儿来的神庙 就一堆砂砾与巨石
What temple? This is a pile of stones and rocks!
作为守护者的第一课 就是当一切努力失败后
The first thing we learned, if all else fails,
将匕♥首♥放回圣石
put the dagger back into the stone.
圣石会接受匕♥首♥ 收回山中
The stone will envelop it. Pull it into the mountain,
并将其还给诸神
Returning it to the gods.
最初的承诺
The original promise
必须兑现
must be paid.
什么承诺
What promise?
诸神将取走所宽恕的生命
The gods must take back the life they spared.
这意味着你会死
That'll mean you'll die.
给我站住
Stay there! Stay there!
-别动 -听我说
- Stay there! - Listen to me. Listen to me!
把剑给我
Give me your sword!
把剑给我 还是说你已经堕落至此了
Give me your sword, or do you forsake even that honour?
山下到处是尸体
There are bodies down there.
是尼缮派黑煞星杀害了他们
Murdered by Hassansins, on Nizam's order!
他才是叛徒
He's the traitor!
黑煞星早已不复存在
Hassansins no longer exist!
你总是自恃聪明
You always thought you were so clever.
-我没骗你 迦瑟夫 -殿下
- No, this is no trick, Garsiv. - Sir!
里面的人都死了 村子里还死了更多人
All dead inside, sir. More in the village.
-里面还有一个 -待着别动
- There's one in there and... - Stay there!
尼缮要取我性命
Nizam wants me dead.
想要我闭嘴 公开审判太显眼了
Wants me silenced. A trial would be too public.
你都知道了吗
You know this?
他也是这么说的吧
He said as much, didn't he?
迦瑟夫 我知道我们之间有所成见
I know it hasn't been easy between us, Garsiv,
但终究
but still,
我们是亲兄弟
we are brothers.
死到临头还花言巧语
Touching words with my sword at your throat.
你总是不明白 父王为何花那么多时间祷告
You often questioned why father spent so much time in prayer.
临死前他告诉我 兄弟同心
Before he died, he told me that the bond between brothers
才是守护帝国的利剑
is the sword that defends our empire.
他总在祈祷 希望这把利刃锋利依旧
He was praying that that sword remain strong.
不然的话 我为何明知危机重重
Why would I go into Avrat for father's funeral
还要去艾法参加父亲的葬礼
when I knew it was so dangerous?
尼缮建议直接处死你
Nizam recommended your death.
塔斯不同意 下令一定要活捉你
Tus disagreed, ordered you brought back alive.
尼缮要我死
Nizam wants me dead,
并派黑煞星来确保取我性命
and he's hired the Hassansins to make sure that that does happen.
他怕我说出真♥相♥
He's afraid of what I might say
告诉了不该告诉的人
and who I might tell.
告诉我吧 弟弟
Tell me, brother.
迦瑟夫
Garsiv?
不 迦瑟夫
Wait. Garsiv!
迦瑟夫
Garsiv.
黑煞星
Hassansins!
别吵 别吵
Shut up! Shut up!
保护好匕♥首♥
Protect the dagger!
波斯人 小心身后
Persian! Behind you!
苔米娜
Tamina!
苔米娜
Tamina!
别管了 用这些来扔
Forget them! Throw these!
去找她
Find her!
在这儿
Hey! Hey, over here!
你知道别人怎么看拿大刀的人吗(下面小)
You know what they say about men with big swords?
苔米娜 让我来
电影精选列表