只会有助于他煽动谋反
a stage for his sedition.
我的建议是取消审判
My advice would be to avoid a trial.
直接格杀勿论
Don't bring him back to Nasaf alive.
无论达斯坦犯下何罪
Whatever Dastan's crimes,
公开审判是我树立威信的最佳方式
A public trial will best communicate the king I hope to be.
坚定不移地尊重法律
Strong, honouring the rule of law.
我们不是野蛮人
We are not savages.
您愈有王者风范了
You grow more a king every day.
一定要找到达斯坦 必须将他绳之以法
Dastan must be found. He must be brought to justice.
黑煞星之巢
我有话和客人谈
I need to speak with our guests.
大人 关于这个 他们的训练方式诡异
Oh, about them, my lord. Their practices are unusual.
下人们还见闻一些怪事
The servants have seen things, heard strange sounds.
上周 有匹马凭空消失了
Last week, one of the horses vanished.
确保别让下人走漏了风声
Well, just make sure the servants keep their mouths shut.
不然的话
Or I promise you,
我让他们也死无葬身之地
They will vanish, as well.
黑煞星 我还有一项任务给你
I have another task for you, Hassansin,
但必须要快
But you'll have to be quick.
你的猎物已经占了先机
Your prey has a head start.
我要的东西你带来了吗
You brought what I requested?
这样不会影响你的技能吗
These practices, they don't interfere with your skills?
在迷幻状态下 我们可以看见未来
In the trance we can see visions of our future.
预见死亡
Visions of death.
既是命运
A destiny
也是诅咒
And a curse.
在迷幻状态下 我们可以找到一切
In that trance, we can find anything,
包括你的侄子 达斯坦王子
Including your nephew, Prince Dastan.
希望不久之后 你能看到
Then I hope you shall see more death,
更多的死亡
Soon.
趴下 波斯斥候
Get down! It's a Persian patrol!
是迦瑟夫
Garsiv.
你还瞒着我什么
What aren't you telling me?
部落的人都走了
The tribesmen left.
也许他们也厌倦了你的谎言与阴险
Maybe they tired of your penchant for lies and backstabbing.
我别无选择 只能离开你
I had no choice but to leave you.
你叔叔不相信你吧
I take it your uncle didn't listen.
塔斯并没有杀害父王
It wasn't Tus that killed my father.
而是尼缮
It was Nizam.
你叔叔吗
Your uncle?
他的手被烧伤了
His hands were burned.
他说是为了把父王
He said it happened trying
从毒袍子里救出来
to pull off the cloak that killed my father.
我回想了一遍又一遍
I've gone over and over it in my mind.
他根本没碰过那袍子
He never touched the cloak.
那肯定是他之前碰过
He must have handled it before.
是尼缮下的毒
It was Nizam who poisoned it.
倒转时光对我叔叔有什么好处
What good does turning back a few moments of time do my uncle?
没有
None.
他谋杀父王不只是为了一把匕♥首♥
He murdered my father for more than just a dagger.
你还瞒着我什么
What aren't you telling me?
你动作是挺利索
You know, you've got quick hands.
但我也不差
But so do I.
想要回匕♥首♥ 就得从实招来
If you want it back, you tell me everything.
别耍花样 别再骗我
No more games, no more lies.
我们先离开这好吗
Can we get out of here?
天真的公主 居然以为能躲过沙暴
Only a princess would think she could outrun a sandstorm.
尼缮正在追杀我们
Nizam's coming to kill us.
他要我的命
He needs me dead.
我必须弄清楚原因
I need to know why.
地球的生命之源 安放在阿♥拉♥玛城
In Alamut rests the beating heart of all life on earth,
就是诸神的时之沙漏
The sandglass of the gods.
很久以前 众神观望众生
Long ago, the gods looked down on man
却只看到贪婪与背叛
and saw nothing but greed and treachery.
所以他们释放了巨大的沙暴
And so they sent a great sandstorm
毁灭一切
to destroy all,
将地球夷为平地
wipe clean the face of the earth.
但一位小女孩祈求诸神
But one young girl begged the gods
再给人类一次机会
to give mankind another chance,
为此她愿意献出生命
offering her life in exchange.
看到她那颗纯洁的心
Seeing the purity within,
诸神想起了人性中善良的一面
the gods were reminded of man's potential for good.
于是将沙封入时之沙漏中
And so they swept the sands into the sandglass.
匕♥首♥则交由那位小女孩保管
The dagger was given to the girl who saved man,
她便成了第一位守护者
making her the first guardian.
只有用那把匕♥首♥
The dagger blade is the only thing
才能刺穿时之沙漏
that can pierce the sandglass
取出时之沙
and remove the sands of time,
但匕♥首♥只能让时光倒流一分钟
but the handle only holds one minute.
如果有人在匕♥首♥插入沙漏时
What if one were to place the dagger in the sandglass
按下这粒宝石按钮又会如何
and press the jewel button at the same time?
时之沙将源源不断地流出
Sand would flow through endlessly.
你可以回到任意时刻
You could turn back time as far as you like.
对 但绝不能这么做
Yes, but it is forbidden.
我父王还年轻时
When my father was a boy,
尼缮在打猎时救了他
Nizam saved his life hunting.
一天 两位王子在追捕一只野鹿
One day, the two princes were stalking a beautiful buck.
没注意到一头母狮在身后
But they were unaware of a lioness stalking them.
尼缮救下了沙拉曼
Nizam saved Sharaman.
父亲和我们讲了很多遍
My father told us the story over and over again.
你想说什么
I don't understand.
尼缮希望回到那一刻
Nizam wishes to go back in time
改变他的所为
and undo what he did.
不救我的父亲
Not save my father.
令他命丧狮口
Let him die.
这样他就可以做一辈子国王
Then he would be king for a lifetime,
而我的两位哥哥也不会出生
and my brothers would never be born.
沙暴过去了
Storm's passed.
达斯坦 沙漏里的时之沙
Dastan, the sands contained within the sandglass
具有难以驾驭的力量
are incredibly powerful.
在沙漏中打开匕♥首♥
Opening the dagger while it's inside the glass
同时也会打破封印
breaks the seal.
这样沙漏会被摧毁
That would destroy the sandglass,
并且支离破碎
Causing it to crack and shatter.
时之沙会失去它的容器
The sands of time would no longer be contained.
将再次携着诸神的愤怒
And they would carry the gods' wrath with them once more,
毁灭所卷过的一切
destroying everything in their path.
人类将为尼缮的贪婪付出代价
And all of mankind would pay for nizam's treachery.
这就是一切的后果
This is all that would be left of us.
阿♥拉♥玛城外的秘密守护神庙是一处圣地
The secret guardian temple outside Alamut is a sanctuary,
匕♥首♥只有藏那儿才安全
the one place the dagger can be hidden safely,
这是阻止世界末日的唯一方法
The only way to stop this armageddon.
我所言句句属实 达斯坦
That's the truth, Dastan.
把匕♥首♥还给我
Give me back the dagger
让我把匕♥首♥带去那里
So that I can take it there.
我做不到
I can't do that.
我要和你一起去
I'm coming with you.
你要帮我吗
You're going to help me?
还磨蹭什么 还不赶紧上马
We could sit here and chat, or you could get on the horse.
天神保佑我们的旅途
Our journey is blessed.
停下取水 争取夜里上山
We'll stop for water and push for the mountain pass by nightfall.
你总喜欢使唤我
You enjoy telling me what to do.
那是因为你很听话
Only because you're so good at following orders.
别得寸进尺
Yeah. Don't press your luck.
波斯人
Persian!
当时情况混乱 你就这么走了
We parted under such rushed circumstances,
说声再见都来不及
I didn't get a chance to say goodbye.
我们找了你一周
We've been tracking you for a week!
你引起的骚乱 持续了两天
That little riot you started, it went on for two days!
我心爱的赛道
My beloved racetrack,
就像沙地里的脚印 灰飞烟灭
电影精选列表