Go now, everyone.
牢记你的使命
You know what you must do.
不惜一切保护好这个
Above all else, it must be kept safe.
让路
Out of the way!
愚蠢的音乐和熏香现在没什么用了吧
Silly songs and scented smoke will do little for you now!
我想她不止这点本事 迦瑟夫
I think you'll find there's more to her than that, eh, Garsiv?
传言总算准了一次
So for once the stories are true.
我们知道你们暗中为波斯的敌人铸造武器
We know you secretly build weapons for enemies of Persia.
-快老实交代 -我们这儿没有兵工厂
- Now show us where. - We have no forges here.
何来武器之谈
And what weapons we had, you overcame.
我们的间谍可不这么说
Our spies say differently.
-你还是别自讨苦吃 -就算施尽所有酷刑
- You can save a lot of pain... - All the pain in the world
也不能使你们无中生有
will not help you find something that does not exist.
聪明如你 能够接受政♥治♥手段吧
Spoken like one wise enough to consider a political solution.
嫁给未来的波斯国王吧
Join hands with Persia's future king.
我宁愿去死
I'll die first.
那就如你所愿
That can be arranged.
住手
Don't!
塔斯王子
Prince Tus.
向我保证 善待阿♥拉♥玛人♥民♥
Promise me the people of Alamut will be treated with mercy.
-波斯雄狮 -波斯雄狮
- Hey, the lion of Persia! - The lion of Persia!
他们称你为波斯雄狮
They're calling you the lion of Persia.
你从不擅长服从命令 达斯坦
You've never excelled at following orders, Dastan.
-请听我解释 塔斯 我 -别
- I have some explaining to do, Tus. I... - No.
别说了
No.
我们要去庆祝一下
No! We have some celebrating to do.
不过 有个传统
There is, however, tradition.
既然你做了先锋
Since you took the honour of first assault,
你该给我一个致敬之礼
You owe me a gift of homage.
一把精致的匕♥首♥
A beautiful dagger.
他给了你这座城市和公主
He delivered you the city and its princess.
-我想这够致敬的了 -我想也是
- I think that's homage enough. - I suppose it is.
第一封快信刚到 王子殿下
First dispatch has just arrived, my prince.
好消息
Wonderful news.
你父王中止了东宫的祷告 前来同我们汇合
Your father has interrupted his prayers at the eastern palace to join us.
大胜了肯定要嘉奖我们
No doubt to commend us on our great victory.
有迹象表明
We had indications Alamut
阿♥拉♥玛正为我们的敌人提供军♥火♥
was arming our enemies.
迹象
Indications?
你用我的军队占领神圣之城
You better have more than indications
用迹象做借口可不够
to occupy a holy city with my troops!
这个冒险举动
This adventure
肯定会引起我们同盟的不满
won't sit with our allies.
但我猜你肯定没想到这点
But I suppose you didn't take that into account.
别看你叔叔 小子
Don't look to your uncle, boy.
这个决定 以及后果由我承担
The decision, and its consequences, rest with me.
我知道你急于取得王位
I know you're eager to wear the crown,
但在我看来 你还不够火候
But trust me when I tell you you're not yet ready.
您总是睿智过人 父王
No man would know better than you, father.
我很看重您对我的信任
Because your trust is something I deeply cherish,
我会亲自监督搜查武器之事
I will oversee the search for weapons myself.
我发誓 直到找到阿♥拉♥玛的叛逆证据
I vow I will not stand before you
不然我没脸见您
until I hold proof of Alamut's treachery.
第三步最难
The third step is the hardest!
亲爱的哥哥
Brother! Brother!
我们在城东发现可能有地道
We've uncovered signs of tunnels on the eastern edge of the city.
我正要赶去
I'm on my way there now.
那你可要错过晚宴了
But you'll miss the banquet!
我不在 你和迦瑟夫可以照顾好父王
You and Garsiv can handle father in my absence.
-你有向他致敬的礼物吗 -当然
- You do have a gift to honour him with? - Of course!
-毕斯 礼物 -什么
- Bis, gift! - What?
不知放哪儿了
It's been momentarily misplaced.
我就知道你会忘记 阿♥拉♥玛摄政王的祷告礼袍
I knew you'd forget. The prayer robe of Alamut's regent.
东方的神圣之物 衬得上国王的厚礼
The holiest in the eastern lands. A gift the king will appreciate.
你为了捍卫我而战 达斯坦
You fought like a champion for me, Dastan.
我也很高兴能回之以礼
Glad to return the favour.
一件真正的珍宝
A rare jewel.
今晚替我带她面见国王 达斯坦
Present her to the king for me this evening, Dastan.
你真想再添个妻子吗 哥哥
Sure you really want another wife, brother?
听我说 达斯坦
Listen to me, Dastan.
与公主联姻可确保她人♥民♥的忠诚
A marriage to the princess assures me the loyalty of her people.
不和我们一道 她就是个妨碍
Unbound to us, she's a dangerous liability.
如果父王不同意我们结合
If father doesn't approve our union,
我要你亲手了结她
I want you to end her life with your own hand.
看来我由达斯坦王子 波斯雄狮护送
So, I'm escorted by Prince Dastan, the lion of persia.
靠摧毁一座无辜的城市
Must feel wonderful winning such acclaim
而获得这种称号♥ 你感觉一定很好吧
for destroying such an innocent city.
见到你也很荣幸 公主殿下
A pleasure to meet you, too, princess.
恕我直言
And allow me to offer that
就算惩罚吾王的敌人是种罪行
if punishing the enemies of my king is a crime,
我也乐意继续效劳
then it's one I'll gladly repeat.
那你还真是个波斯王子
Then you are a true Prince of Persia.
凶狠残忍♥ 毫无荣誉
Brutal, without honour.
别误以为你很了解我 公主
Don't make the mistake of thinking you know me, princess.
那还有什么吗
And what more is there?
与公主殿下待在这儿
Wait here with her highness.
要是可以的话
If you can manage it,
奉劝你见国王时表现谦逊一点
I suggest a hint of humility when you're presented to the king.
为你自己着想
For your own good.
你安抚了父王的怒气 叔叔
You've eased father's anger, uncle.
你总有一天也会有幸成为国王的弟弟 达斯坦
One day, you'll have the pleasure of being brother to the king, Dastan.
记住你最重要的职责
As long as you remember your most important duty, you should do well.
是什么
And what's that?
随时为他斟满美酒
Making sure his wine glass stays full.
听说我又有一个儿子
I'm told that another of my sons has joined the rank
成了一名伟大的波斯勇士
of great Persian warriors.
我们都很想你 父王
We missed you, father.
我一直为你和你的兄弟们祈祷 达斯坦
I was praying for you and your brothers, Dastan.
家人
Family.
兄弟之情
The bond between brothers, that is the sword
就是捍卫我们帝国的利剑
that defends our empire.
我祈祷这把剑始终锋利无比
And I pray that that sword remains strong.
我这么做只是希望可以减少无必要的伤亡
I was hoping my actions would spare our men unnecessary losses.
好人都会像你这样 达斯坦
A good man would've done as you did, Dastan,
勇猛无畏地赢取胜利 减少伤亡
Acting boldly and courageously to bring a victory and spare lives.
但是伟人
But a great man would've stopped the attack
则会防范于未然
from happening at all.
若他认定是错误的行径
A great man would've stopped what he knew to be wrong,
不论是谁发号♥施令 他都会阻止
No matter who was ordering it.
我之前在广场上看到的那个孩子
The boy I saw in that square
可不仅仅是好人
was capable of being more than just good,
而是会成为伟人
but of being great.
话说回来 我有件礼物给你
Well, in the meantime, I have a gift for you.
有人曾质疑我的智慧
Some questioned the wisdom of my bringing a boy
为何要收养这个街头小子
From the streets into my family.
在我眼中 这孩子虽无王族之血
I saw a boy whose blood wasn't noble,
但具备王族风范
but whose character was.
一位天生的王者
A king in spirit.
谢谢你 父王
Thank you, father.
谢谢你
Thank you, father.
请允许我献上阿♥拉♥玛摄政王的祷告礼袍
May I present the prayer robe of Alamut's regent.
我能以何回赠呢
What can I grant you in return?
罗翰
Roham!
请允许我引见苔米娜公主
May I present Princess Tamina.
塔斯希望通过联姻与她的人♥民♥结盟
Tus wishes to make a union with her people through marriage.
我深切希望你能同意
It is my deepest wish that this win your approval.
我一生所到之处
In all of my travels,
从没见过如此美丽的城市 殿下
I have never looked upon a more beautiful city, Your Highness.
你应该看下它被你那骑骆驼的草民们
You should have seen it before your horde of camel-riding illiterates
践踏前的样子
descended upon it.
显然她会是个出色的王后
电影精选列表