你为何这样做?
Because the property of Quintas Attius Corvus
因为凡是我昆塔斯·科佛斯议员的资产
will not be taken by some slave.
不准被随便个奴隶抢去
Proculus,there's not enough room for you.
普罗克路斯 没你位子了
Then I shall see you in Rome,Senator.
那我们罗马见 议员
Corvus!
科佛斯
1,000 dinari to the man who brings me the head of that slave!
我悬赏一千取那奴隶的人头
- This is mine now. Go. - Atticus...
- 现在换我了 快去 - 阿提卡斯
Every second takes her further away from you.
再不去就追不回她了
I'll see you again,brother.
后会有期 兄弟
Go on!
挺住
A barbarian does not die the equal of a Roman.
野蛮人死不足惜 不像罗马人
Equal
胡扯
Let's see if a Roman
来瞧瞧罗马人
can die the equal of a gladiator.
跟角斗士决一死战的结果
No!
不要
Please. Please.
求求你 求求你
Gladiators do not beg.
角斗士不会乞求
Bitch! You bitch!
贱♥人♥ 你这贱♥人♥
Wait! Wait! Wait!
等等 等等 等等
Who are you to do this to me?
你跟我有何深仇大恨?
I am Senator Quintas Attius Corvus!
我是昆塔斯·科佛斯议员
And what is that worth,Senator Quintas Attius Corvus?
那又怎样?昆塔斯·科佛斯议员
You killed my family,
你残杀我家人
you slaughtered my people,and make no mistake,
屠♥杀♥我族人 无庸置疑
my gods are coming for you.
我的神让我来找你了
Wait!
等等
You can't leave me here!
你不能把我留在这里
For those of us about to die...
赴死的同袍
We salute you!
我们向你们致敬
I die a free man!
我以自♥由♥之身死去
You have to ride him out of here.
你快把马骑走
- No! - He's not fast enough.
- 不要 - 它不够快
He can't carry us both! Go!
载不了我们两人 快走
No,I won't leave you!
不要 我不会丢下你
We don't have a choice.
我们别无选择
Run! Go!
快跑 快走
I don't want to spend our last moments running.
我不愿浪费最后相聚的一刻去逃命
Don't look.
别看
Look at me.
看着我
Just me.
只要看着我