The Governor wants these trade routes re-opened.
总督要重开这些贸易路线
These rebel Celts need to be dealt with once and for all.
叛乱的凯尔特人必须一次解决 斩草除根
This entire territory requires a clear and well-defined message.
这旨令要明确传达到各领地
Yes,Tribune Corvus.
是 科佛斯护民官
No!
不
Kill them.
杀掉他们
Kill them all.
格杀勿论
导演 保罗·安德森
Useless!
真没用
You've dragged me from a perfectly adequate brothel for this?
你把我从温柔乡拖来 就为看这个?
What Caesar saw in this hell hole,I'll never know.
我想不通 凯撒为何中意这种狗窝
These Thracians are far too costly to feed.
养这些色雷斯人代价太昂贵
They're always maiming the guards.
他们老是和警卫过不去
I'm looking for something new,Bellator,
我在寻找新的 贝雷特
something fresh.
新鲜的血液
They call him The Celt.
大家叫他凯尔特人
They say his people were horsemen and that he is the last of them.
他的族人都是驯马高手 他是唯一幸存者
Celt! Celt! Celt!
凯尔特人 凯尔特人
Wasted out here in the provinces,wouldn't you say,Master?
这人留在乡下浪费了吧 主人?
Make way! Make way!
让路 快让路
Off! Off the road! Off!
离开道路 闪开
Off the road!
离开道路
Make way for your betters!
让路给上等人
Move it,scum!
快走 人♥渣♥
Clear the way there!
离开道路
Move!
快走
The horse.
那匹马
Back in line,slave!
回去 奴隶
The horse is in pain,you ignorant pig!
马也会痛 你这无知的猪
Stop!
住手
Let him help the horse.
让他去帮帮那匹马
Yes,My Lady.
是 小姐
Easy. Easy,boy.
放松 别怕 孩子
Put pressure on the top of the leg here,so he doesn't feel the pain when I move him.
压住前腿上方 这样它断气时才不会痛苦
I'm sorry,My Lady. He's a savage.
抱歉 小姐 他是野蛮人
Get up!
起来
Harness another horse.
换一匹马
Why would the brute do that?
为何那个粗人要杀马?
Because it was the kindest thing to do.
因为那是最仁慈的做法
Come.
走吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Go on!
快走
A whole year in Rome and I never saw you look at any man
在罗马一整年 从没见你看过别的男人
the way you looked at that slave.
用看那奴隶的眼神
I can't believe he had the strength to do that.
我不敢相信他的力量
Didn't you see his muscles?
你没看见他的肌肉吗?
- That's not what I meant. - Really?
- 我不是那个意思 - 真的?
Please...
别逗我了
Look. There it is.
你看 就在那里
We're home.
我们到家了
Driver,what is it?
车夫 怎么了?
The Vinalia,My Lady.
维纳丽亚节 小姐
The streets are blocked. Drunkards everywhere.
街道堵住了 人太多了
- What? - Come on.
- 干嘛?- 走吧
My Lady?
小姐?
My Lady!
小姐
- We'll meet you back at the villa. - My Lady!
- 我们逛逛 回家见 - 小姐
I remember every statue,every street corner.
我记得这每座雕像 每个街角
Does it make you miss Rome?
会使你想念罗马吗?
It makes me forget it.
会使我忘记那里
Cassia,it's so good to see you.
凯西雅 真高兴见到你
But how are you here? We weren't expecting you until after Vinalia.
你怎么回来了?我们以为节庆后你才会回来
I couldn't bear to spend another day in Rome.
我在罗马一天也呆不下去
Too many arrogant men who flatter you with their presence.
太多傲慢的人巴结奉承你
It sounds like my baby is no longer a child.
听起来我的宝贝长大了
Father,are you crying?
爸 你哭了吗?
Tell no one. Or I'll never haggle a decent price again.
别说出去 否则我会很没面子的
We missed you.
我们好想你
Juno's tit! Is this all your luggage?
不得了 这全是你的行李?
What have you done,purchase the entire city of Rome?
你是买♥♥下整座罗马城吗?
Did you meet anyone there?
遇到心上人吗?
- Nobody worth talking about in Pompeii. - Well,not to worry.
- 跟庞贝城比 没人值得一提 - 嘿 别担心
I think your father has informed every unmarried man in the city of your return.
我想你父亲已经昭告全城的单身汉 为你准备欢迎宴会去了
Oh,no. Really?
不会吧 真的?
Now,come on. I want to hear everything about Rome.
快来 我要听听有关罗马的一切
I've missed you.
我好想你
Welcome to your new home,savages.
欢迎到你们的新家 野蛮人
Keep walking!
继续走
Stop!
站住
Unlock them.
解开他们
Feed these animals.
喂这些畜牲
Vires!
弗尔斯
I missed you.
我好想你
I missed you. Hello.
我好想你 你好
He's pleased to see you,My Lady.
它见到你很高兴 小姐
And I can see he's been in good hands. Thank you,Felix.
我看得出它受到良好照顾 谢谢你 菲力克斯
And I'll have Vires ready for you first thing tomorrow.
明天一早我会把弗尔斯准备好 交给您
- I'll exercise him myself tonight. - Thank you.
- 今晚我会亲自训练他 - 谢谢你
I'll see you tomorrow.
我们明天见
Atticus...
阿提卡斯
I think that's The Celt.
这就是那个凯尔特人了
Which Celt?
哪个凯尔特?
The Celt.
独一无二的凯尔特人
They say that Celt is faster even than you.
听说他比你还快
They always say that.
他们总那么说
He wants to know your name,Celt.
他要你报上名字 凯尔特人
He wants the name of the man who killed his brother.
报上名字 你杀了他兄弟
He wants to know my name?
他要我报上名字?
Two wine rations on the big Thracian.
两杯酒押色雷斯大汉
Two wine rations. Done.
两杯酒 成交
Explain.
给我解释
He did not start it. He was trying to eat.
不是他起头的 他正在用餐
Bellator!
贝雷特
Your purpose is to care for these men,is it not?
你得职责是看好这些人 懂吗?
Having them bite pieces from one another is of no value if no one is paying to see it.
要是没人付钱观赏 别平白让他们自相残杀
I'm sorry,Master Graecus.
抱歉 葛雷克斯主人
That one is done.
那个没用了
This one...
这个
Can be repaired.
还有救
And the next time,Bellator,it will be at your cost.
再有下次 贝雷特 你要付出代价
I'll remember you,Celt.
我会记住你 凯尔特人
Open the gate!
打开门
Close it!
关上
You owe me two wine rations,Celt.
你欠我两杯酒 凯尔特人
Thirsty? Okay.
渴吗?好吧
What's wrong?
怎么了?
Vires!
弗尔斯
Vires!
弗尔斯
Wake up,scum.
醒醒 人♥渣♥
On your feet.
站起来
Relax.
别紧张
If I was going to kill you,Celt...
要是我想杀你 凯尔特人
I would have done it already.
我早就下手了
What is your name?
你叫什么名字?
We will have to speak at some point.
我们迟早要交谈的
No,we don't.
没必要
What we have to do is kill each other at some point.
我们只是迟早要杀掉对方
So my name's my own,I have no interest in learning yours.
所以别管我的名字 我也没兴趣打听你的名字
Everyone out!
所有人出来
Move!
快走
You're getting old,Atticus.