-你作弊 -不 我没有
-You're cheating! -No, I'm not.
我就打这张
I'll play that card there.
至少你可以上面加点料么
The least you could do is put a head on it.
我得付多少才能
How much do I have to pay to get...?
你是说这不是真的
You say it's not true?
我刚刚亲耳听到一个当时在场的警卫说的
But I just heard meself from a guard what was there.
国王要把她斩首示众
The king's gonna have her head.
该死的野蛮人
Bloody savage.
我猜约翰·罗尔夫一定希望
I bet you old John Rolfe wishes
他从没管过风中奇缘喜欢什么
he never laid eyes on the likes of Pocahontas.
他怎么了
What's got into him?
我想我还是泡点茶吧
I think I'll put on some tea.
我该怎么做
What am I to do?
你是谁
Who are you?
你想干什么
What do you want?
站住 什么人
Halt! Who goes there?
约翰·罗尔夫 我带了囚犯
John Rolfe. I have a prisoner.
打开大门
Open the gate.
他逃走了 快去追
He's escaping! Catch him!
找到她 菲利特
Now find her, Flit.
菲利特啊
Flit!
约翰 我就知道你会来
John! I knew you'd come!
没时间了 我们快走
There's no time. We must go.
是约翰·史密斯
John Smith?
我以为你死了
I thought you were dead.
-人们太夸张了 -我找找这边
-Greatly exaggerated. -I'll look this way!
走吧
Let's go!
那儿
There!
希望你们喜欢这儿
Enjoy the accommodations.
这里交给我
I'll take care of it.
不好意思
Pardon me.
哦 真漂亮
Oh, very stylish.
-骑马还是跑步 -快追 他们要逃走了
-Riding or running? -After them. They're getting away!
关上大门
Close the gate!
来不及了 他们跑掉了
Blast it! They got away!
你怎么了
What happened to you?
拉特克利夫让国王相信 我叛国了
Ratcliffe convinced the king I was the traitor.
我得藏起来 让他们继续以为我死了
I had to stay hidden, let them continue to believe that I was dead.
我太想你了
I missed you so much.
我每天都在想你
I've thought of you every day.
这么长时间 你怎么不给我写信呢
All this time. Why didn't you ever write to me?
我想写的 我起了上千个头了
I wanted to. I must have started a thousand letters.
风中奇缘 最重要的是我们又在一起了
Pocahontas, all that matters is that we're together again.
我的人♥民♥呢
What about my people?
舰队一旦出发 他们就没有机会了
Once the armada sails, they won't stand a chance.
她死了还怎么救他们
How will her getting killed save them?
嗯 你想让她别管他们了吗
Well, are you suggesting she turn her back on them?
-你想让她为他们去死吗 -她不能袖手旁观
-Are you suggesting she die for them? -She can't just sit back and watch.
-她没有选择 -她当然有选择
-She has no choice! -Of course she has a choice!
风中奇缘啊
Pocahontas!
-让她去 -也许你不关心她的死活
-Let her go. -You may not care about her safety...
你别乱讲我不关心她
Don't you dare tell me I don't care about her!
你爱她
You love her.
别忘了这片土地
Do not forget this land.
在这个新地方有些我没有见过的新面孔
In some new place on some new face I've never seen
我也许能找到属于我的地方
I might find where I belong someday
也许我会有另外一个梦
And there may even be another dream for me
在路上等着
Waiting there somewhere along the way
听着内心的话
Listen to the spirit within.
谁知道我该何去何从
Who knows where I go from here?
这么多的声音里面 只有一件事是清楚的
So many voices Only one thing's clear
我没有退路
There's nothing to lose
无所畏惧
Nothing to fear
过去的已经过去了
The past is gone
我必须继续
I must move on
前进
From here
-我要回去 -他们会吊死你的
-I'm going back. -They'll hang you.
那么我就是第一个送命的
Then I will be but the first to fall.
他们那些人不会听你的解释的 看看你自己
They're not going to listen to you. Look at you.
他们并不认识我的文化 怎么可能尊重我呢
How can they respect my culture if they haven't seen it?
这太疯狂了 疯了
This is insane! Nuts!
告诉她 她真的疯了
Tell her she's crazy.
你疯了
You're crazy.
我想你可能需要它带给你力量
I thought you may need whatever power this holds for you.
该是你来教育这个社会的时候了
I think it's time you taught society a lesson.
我决定了
I have decided.
肃静 肃静
Hear ye! Hear ye!
詹姆斯国王的高等法♥院♥ 即将要开庭
The High Court of King James will herewith commence.
第一个要进行审查的案子
Presenting the first order of business...
风中奇缘 警卫 警卫
Pocahontas! Guards! Guards!
我相信国王陛下 绝对不会拒绝
Surely His Majesty would not refuse an audience
一位远方来访公主的晋见吧
with a visiting princess.
詹姆斯啊
James.
陛下 如果你坚持一定要战争
Your Grace, if you insist on war,
我们的人♥民♥会战斗到最后一刻
my people will fight to the last warrior.
这根本没有任何好处
There is nothing to be gained,
只会带来许多损失 对你我都一样
but much to be lost, for all of us.
那里没有黄金 是吧
There is no gold, is there?
-不 拉特克利夫向我保证 -说我死了
-No. Ratcliffe assured me... -That I was dead?
是真的吗
Was it true?
拉特克利夫对你说的全是谎话
Ratcliffe has lied to you about everything.
在你的身边有很多的声音 但是你一定要听你自己的心声
There are many voices around you, but you must listen to your own voice.
这么多人在怀疑你 为什么你还要说
Why do you speak out when so many doubt you,
即便自己可能会因此而送命
even when it could mean your life?
因为我说的是实话
Because I speak the truth.
大家安静
Silence!
拉特克利夫已经走了 我们得阻止他
Ratcliffe has left. We must stop him!
-但是太晚了 -我们得试试
-But it's too late. -We must try.
你们是文明世界中最优秀的军人
You are the best soldiers in the civilised world.
我们要去替这世界除掉那些野蛮人
We sail to scour the world of the savage vermin.
你们同意吗
Are you with me?
有骑士接近
Riders approaching!
史密斯啊
Smith!
起锚 解缆绳
Raise anchor! Cast off!
-起锚 -放下主帆
-Lift anchor! -Drop the main sail!
-是约翰·史密斯 -我以为他死了
-It's John Smith! -I thought he was dead!
我是约翰·史密斯的鬼魂 快点逃命吧
I'm the ghost of John Smith. Run for your lives!
怎么没等我就开始派对了
Who started the party without me?
-你说这是派对 -你不觉得很好玩吗
-You call this a party? -You're not having any fun?
把锚放下去
Drop the anchor!
-左满舵 -掉头 掉头
-Hard to port! -Bring her about! Bring her about!
要撞上了
Prepare to crash!
现在我终于能除掉你了 野蛮人
Now I can finally get rid of you, you savage!
介意我加入吗
Mind if I cut in?
想得分
Trying to make a point?
拜托 别伤害我 史密斯 我只是尽我的职责
Please, don't hurt me, Smith. I was just doing my duty.
收起你的剑
Sheath your sword.
你当然知道 一个好军人必须遵守命令
Surely you know that a good soldier always follows orders.
如果是我的话 几年前我就杀了你
If it were I, I would have killed you years ago.
我以前就说过 我从来不喜欢你 史密斯
As I was saying, I never liked you, Smith.
我现在宣判你死刑
I hereby sentence you to death.
再见了 史密斯
Goodbye, Smith.
-真漂亮 -我是跟高手学来的
-Very stylish. -I learned it from the best.
可惜 我比较喜欢看到你被吊死
Pity. I so would have preferred to see you hang.
国王陛下 那些逃犯逃走了
Your Majesty, the fugitives are getting away!
他们破坏了整个舰队 必须阻止他们
They've sabotaged the armada. Stop them!
不要再说谎话了
No more lies.
逮捕他
Arrest him.
约翰·史密斯 凯♥旋♥归来啊
John Smith, what a heroic return.
啊 谢谢你 夫人
Why, thank you, my lady.
电影精选列表