你怎么能应付的了呢
You can't handle a job like this.
-我愿意去 -女儿
-I will go. -Daughter...
爸爸 拜托 我办得到的
Father, please. I can do this.
你跟你妈一样充满了自信
You have your mother's spirit.
-好吧 那就这么决定了 -可是
-Very well. It is decided. -But...
好吧
Grand.
柳树婆婆 我想跟你谈谈
Grandmother Willow, I need to speak with you.
是我的风中奇缘吗
Is that my Pocahontas?
孩子 怎么了
My, what is it, child?
你是在担心要渡海出去的事吧
You are concerned about crossing the salt water.
要是我不能带来和平怎么办
What if I can't bring peace?
要是我注定失败怎么办 要是我把事情变糟怎么办
What if I'm destined to fail? What if I make things worse?
-要是 -要是他们不听我的怎么办
-What if? -What if I can't make them listen?
要是天空失火 你的鼻子掉下来怎么办
What if the sky turns to fire and your nose falls off?
很久以前 我教过你 用心聆听
Long ago, I told you to listen with your heart.
现在就要用心
It is time to listen to your heart.
但是我四周的神灵
But the spirits around me...
会帮你 可是只有你内心的神灵能指引你
Can help, but only the spirit within can guide you.
用心听你内心的神灵
Listen to the spirit within.
柳树婆婆 我根本听不到
Grandmother Willow, it doesn't work.
柳树婆婆
Grandmother Willow?
小心点 年轻人
Easy up, men!
好了 对 这样
Here we go. Right-o. Over here.
-小心点 -右转舵
-Easy. -To the starboard.
准备启航
Hoist away!
我会尊重和白人定的誓言不破坏和平
I will honour my vow not to break the peace with the pale ones,
可是要知道他们的力量
but we must know their strength.
你每看到一个白人 就在这棍子上刻一道痕
Cut a notch in this staff for every pale face you see.
看好我的女儿
Watch over my daughter.
这次不能带你们了
I can't take you this time.
不要惹麻烦 还有要互相照顾
Stay out of mischief and look after one another.
别忘了这里
Do not forget this land.
你会永远和我一起
You will always be with me.
等等 他干嘛
Wait. What's this?
他叫Uttamatomakkin
This is Uttamatomakkin.
呃 是媉塔 他要跟我们去吗 你要跟我们去吗
Well, is Utta... Is he coming with us? Are you coming with us?
请问 你要 喂 你听的见吗
I say, are you...? Hello? Can you hear me?
他 他听的见吗
Can he, can he hear me?
嗯 当然 真是个好主意 不是吗
Yes, of course. This was a good idea, wasn't it?
非常好 太好了
This will be fine. Fantastic.
准备开航
All hands, up anchor!
起锚
Anchor ahoy!
-放下主帆 -是 船长
-Undo the sails! -Aye, sir!
再见 爸爸
Anah, Father.
好的 当然 对 拖甲板 拖甲板
All right, of course, yes. Swab the deck. Swab the deck.
我是说 我们整天在这儿做的就是拖这该死的甲板
I mean, that's all we do around here, is swab the bloody deck.
我是说 我觉得这里很干净哪
I mean, it is always clean anyway.
我是说 我们拖这个甲板干嘛呀
I mean, what are we swabbing the deck for?
我觉得挺干净的呀 没看到什么灰尘
It looks clean to me down here. I don't see any dirt.
拖甲板 我在拖了
...swabbing the deck. I'm swabbing!
有谁看到我在拖甲板吗
Did anybody notice I'm swabbing?
嘿 那是什么 怎么
Hey! What is that? What's going...?
抓住他 就是它
Get him! That's it!
梦珂 你在这儿做什么啊
Meeko, what are you doing here?
这是怎么回事
What's all this then?
听着 小姐 我不喜欢载偷渡客
Look, missy, I don't cotton to stowaways,
也不喜欢你打扰我的水手
and I'll not have you disrupting my crew.
你可以待在下面
You can take this voyage below...
或是禁闭室
...or in the brig.
-你是 -国王的贵宾
-You're... -A guest of the king,
也要受到贵宾的招待 听清楚了吗 船长
and is to be treated as such. Am I clear, Captain?
你为什么那么做
Why would you do that?
因为 不管怎么样 你是位使者
Because, like it or not, you are the envoy
保护你是我的荣誉
and I am honour-bound to protect you.
而荣誉 风中奇缘 是我们文明的基础
And honour, Pocahontas, is the backbone of our civilisation.
谢谢你
Thank you.
陆地
Land ho!
拉帆
Pull the sails!
加油 拉啊
Heave ho! Keep 'em taut.
我们到了
Here we go.
欢迎来到伦敦
Welcome to London.
可以吗
Shall we?
随你便吧
Suit yourself.
太阳出来 灯火寂寥
The sun comes up The lamps go down
阳光洒满伦敦街道
The day begins in London town
-茶在煮泡 -烘焙面包
-There's tea to brew -And buns to bake
还有人赖在床上睡
And some who just refuse to wake
趁着清早把货物堆
While shops are stocked and flocks are fed
有人才刚要把家回
The midnight men drift home to bed
校园铃响 教堂铃响
School bells chime and church bells ring
孩童哭闹
Children whine
商贩叫卖♥♥
Peddlers sing
多美好的伦敦 看看谁来了
What a day in London Come and see who's here
大家都互相认识 从各地汇聚一堂
Everyone knows someone They come from far and near
带着他们的鹅 上好的羊毛
They bring their geese, their finest fleece
来满足最挑剔的眼光
To please the keenest eye
希望祈祷着能有人过来买♥♥
And hope and pray someone will say There's something they might buy
-面包 新鲜出炉的 -风中奇缘 等等
-Bread! Fresh here! -Pocahontas, wait!
有猪要喂 有鱼要杀
With pigs to slop and fish to gut
这里算不上是天堂但
It ain't exactly heaven but
我们感谢上帝 亲吻大地
We thank the Lord and kiss the ground
因为伦敦城里的舒适
For bed and board in London town
有些人很快睡着了
The upper crust lie fast asleep
有人却每天勤扫地
But some of us got floors to sweep
一天一天如此相似
One day's like the day before
-没什么抱怨的 -没有战争
-Can't complain -If there's no war
伦敦美好的一天 什么都买♥♥得到
What a day in London Everything's for sale
卷心菜和洋葱
Cabbages and onions
-看上面 -那是谁
-Look up! -Who's that?
树上的女孩
That girl up in the tree
不是树 它在动 看到吗
It's not a tree It's moving, see?
-老天 那会是什么 -看那儿 我发誓
-Good grief, what can it be? -Look there, I swear
她正在飞呢
She's flying through the air
-她肯定疯了 -她只是个孩子
-She must be wild -She's just a child
-风中奇缘 -我希望能有她的秀发
-Pocahontas... -I wish I had her hair
能不能请你慢慢的下来 到这地面上来好吗 就现在
Wouldn't you care to join me here, on the ground? This instant?
我心跳得像打敲一样 无法相信自己的眼睛
My heart is pounding like a drum I can't believe my eyes
在伦敦 似乎有形形色♥色♥的各位人
In London people seem to come in every shape and size
有这么多的路 不知道他们怎么找得到路
So many paths I wonder how they find their way
有这么多的标志 不知道到底是什么意思
So many signs I wonder what they really say
伦敦超出我所有听说过的事情
London is everything I've heard and more
伦敦超出了我有看到过的事情
London is nothing like I've seen before
音乐 有羽毛的帽子 还有闪光的屋顶
Music and feathered hats and roofs that shine
还有比松树还高的旗帜
With flags flying higher than a pine
她是如此甜美 如此友善
She seems so sweet She means us well
-有20英尺高 -你还能说什么
-Size 20 feet -How can you tell?
-我们会后悔的 你等着瞧吧 -不管你愿不愿意
-We'll rue this day, you wait and see -What is to be or not to be
他们怎么把屋子建得这么高 这一切都是一个部落吗
How do they build their huts so tall? Can this be all one tribe?
他们卖♥♥的东西 我闻到的东西 我无法形容
The things they sell, the things I smell I never could describe
这些蛋糕闻上去就像当天采的浆果
These cakes taste just like berries picked this very day
河流的声音却依然让我陶醉
The sound a river makes still takes my breath away
伦敦的生活繁忙得像蜜蜂一样
London's as busy as a hive of bees
柳树婆婆也会爱这些树
Grandmother Willow would just love these trees
虽然它拥挤吵闹又忙碌
Crowded and loud but so exciting too
有我从不知道的颜色
With colours I never even knew
伦敦美好的一天 没有奇怪的事情
What a day in London Nothing strange at all
除了一个女孩和一个高十英尺的巨人
Except a girl with someone who may be ten feet tall
今天成为大家难忘的一天
This day's become a day no one is likely to forget
这一天大家都将记住 两个世界相遇了
A day we'll all remember as the day two worlds have met
如此美丽 让我陶醉
Such beauty's rare I'm quite impressed
电影精选列表