无法凝视 她穿很少
One mustn't stare She's barely dressed
她的魅力 传遍全城
The strength of ten That's what I've heard
她赢得了大家的心
She's won the men Just take my word
一个勇敢的年轻人来冒险
A brave young thing to venture here
这将会是场奇遇的 亲爱的
It will be an adventure, dear
也许先来点喝的 解解渴
Perhaps some brew to quench your thirst?
不过不跟你喝 我先看到她的
But not with you I saw her first
伦敦美好的一天 这一天创造的历史
What a day in London History was made
揭开神秘面纱 你就不再害怕了
Take away the mystery Then you're not afraid
我们见到了一个女孩
We've seen a girl
我见到了一个世界
I've seen a world
-我从没梦想过能见到 -我们从没梦想过能见到
-I never dreamed I'd see -We never dreamed we'd see
这是多么特别的一天 每天都是独一无二的
And what an extra special day Unique in truly every way
伦敦的一天多么美好
How wonderful this London day
多么美好
Turned out to be
快让开
Get out of the way!
是你
You!
罗 干的好 带个野蛮人回来作为样本
Well done, Rolfe, bringing back a heathen as an example.
看看她 她太引人注目了
Look at her. She sticks out like a sore thumb.
风中奇缘是代表她族人的使者
Pocahontas is here as an emissary of her people.
是国王的贵宾
A personal guest of the king.
国王指派我带领舰队对付野蛮人
The king has appointed me to lead an armada against the savages.
别告诉我你不知道啊 国王想要他的金子
Don't tell me you didn't know? The king wants his gold.
-没有金子 -又是一个野蛮人的谎言
-There is no gold. -Another barbarian lie.
等舰队武装完毕 我就去灭了那些蛮人
As soon as the ships are armed, I set sail to destroy the heathens
宣布詹姆斯镇属于詹姆斯国王的
and reclaim Jamestown for James.
我们必须阻止他 快去警告国王他说谎
We must stop him! Warn your king of his lies!
但他并没有说谎 羊皮书上有国王的封印
But he wasn't lying. The parchment bore the king's seal.
什么 这么说你的国王答应要见我 是骗我的
What? Then your king's promise to meet me was the lie.
-国王不说谎的 -那不可能都是真的呀
-The king doesn't lie! -They cannot both be true.
不 只是误会 必须是误会
No. It's just a misunderstanding. It has to be.
我会搞清楚的 来
I can straighten this out. Come on.
你要搭车还是跑步
Are you riding or running?
詹金斯夫人
Mrs.Jenkins!
感谢老天 是我的约翰尼吗
Gods be gracious, is that my Johnny?
约翰尼 你该洗个澡了
Johnny, you need a bath.
-约翰尼 -看看你
-Johnny! -Look at you.
哦 你
Oh, you.
詹金斯夫人 我想向你介绍风中奇缘
Mrs.Jenkins, I would like to introduce Pocahontas.
风中奇缘 詹金斯夫人
Pocahontas, Mrs.Jenkins.
詹金斯家族跟罗尔费斯家族在一起已经好几代了
The Jenkins have been with the Rolfes for generations.
-小心 她要帮你泡茶了 -我去泡茶
-Careful. She's about to put on tea. -I'll put on some tea.
哦 还有Uttamatomakkin
Oh, and Uttamatomakkin.
我要泡很多很多的茶
I'll put on lots and lots of tea.
-我去见国王了 -我想跟你一起去
-I'm off to see the king. -I want to go with you.
风中奇缘 英国的规矩非常非常的复杂
Pocahontas, the conventions in England are very complex.
-我必须独自去 -但
-I must go alone. -But...
我保证 我会安排让你去见国王
I promise, I will arrange for you to see the king.
我以绅士名誉保证 绝不食言
My word as a gentleman. Trust me.
我得想办法警告我的族人 阻止这件事
I must find a way to warn my people, to stop this.
交给约翰尼吧
Leave it to Johnny.
他以绅士名誉向你保证了 亲爱的
He gave you his word as a gentleman, my dear.
你可以把生命交给他
You can stake your life on that.
我并没有带印地安的酋长回来
I didn't exactly bring the Indian chief.
不 不 不 不 我只要见酋长 其他人都不行
No, no, no, no. I told you I would meet with the chief and no one less.
武士跳过主教
Knight to bishop three.
陛下 我向那些人保证你们会见面
Sire, I gave these people your word you would meet.
-而这与我们的荣誉相连 -国王没有这方面的约束
-Are we not honour-bound... -The king is bound to nothing,
当你不能实现自己的任务时
when you can not fulfil your mission.
你本来该带个酋长回来 结果却带回来一个女人
You were sent for the savage leader, and yet you bring back a woman.
一个女人
A woman!
陛下 她是皇室的人 是位公主
Your Highness, she is royalty, a princess.
她是部落大酋长的女儿
She is the daughter of a great chief
长途跋涉离开家乡 就是为了寻求和平
who has travelled far from her homeland in the interests of peace.
见见她吧 陛下
Meet with her, Your Majesty.
我能建议她参加狩猎舞会吗
May I suggest she attend the Hunt Ball?
在她回维吉尼亚之前 见识一下英国上流社会的
Let her go back to Virginia having witnessed the royal might
王室权力和威严
and majesty of English society.
陛下 她根本不了解我们的习俗
Sire, she doesn't know our customs.
要她来这样的场面恐怕
To subject her to this kind of scrutiny would be...
嗯 我不明白了 罗
Well, I don't understand, Rolfe.
如果她真是公主 这有什么难为她的
If she's not a savage, then why shouldn't she fit in?
这是个好主意 拉特克利夫
Excellent idea, Ratcliffe.
罗 就带她来参加狩猎舞会吧
Rolfe, you will bring her to the Hunt Ball.
向我证明她如你所说的那么文明
Prove to me she is as civilised as you claim,
那我就会阻止舰队
and I will stop my armada.
-否则 舰队准时出发 -可是 陛下
-If not, the armada sails. -But, sire...
-就这么决定了 -小卒过国王
-It is decided! -Pawn to king!
将军
Check.
-情况怎么样啦 -简直是灾难
-How did it go? -A disaster.
他们邀请她去狩猎舞会
She's invited to the Hunt Ball!
不妙了
Flabberdy-jacks.
你成功了吗 什么时候见国王
You were successful? When do I see the king?
我们见国王的事暂时延后
Our meeting with the king has been corrupted.
-你得先准备去参加狩猎舞会 -我不明白
-You're now invited to the Hunt Ball. -I don't understand.
哦 这根本是个陷阱 拉特克利夫控制了国王
Oh, it's a trap! Ratcliffe manipulated the king!
他说如果你够文明就能应付这场面
He's saying that if you're civilised you can fit right in.
可这是英国上流社会 各式各样的繁文缛节
But it's the elite of British society, etiquette and manners.
一不小心很容易就会失态 相信我 我知道
There's a million ways you can insult someone. Believe me, I know.
只要你犯了一点点的错
And if you slip up just once,
-拉特克利夫就能说服国王 -那我绝不能出错
-Ratcliffe can convince the king... -Then I must not slip up.
我不能自己学你们的礼节
I can't learn your ways alone,
但你可以帮我
but you can help me.
我该做什么
What must I do?
约翰·罗尔夫啊
John Rolfe!
我看来怎么样
How do I look?
可爱 你的 内衣
Lovely, in your... underwear.
詹金斯夫人没有 詹金斯夫人
Didn't Mrs.Jenkins...? Mrs.Jenkins!
哦 天呢 哦 快跟我来
Oh, my dear! Oh, come along, now.
我们把衣服全穿上
Let's go finish your dressing.
不用怕 没事的
Have no fear We're all right
有我在 亲爱的 今晚你将会成为淑女
You've got me, dear to see you're a lady tonight
觉得奇怪的只因为它是新的
What seems strange is just new
人们每天都在换 为了找到自己的风格
People change every day till they find their own way
你也可以
So can you
等你换好了再让他看看你
And wait till he sees you after you're dressed
我想国王一定会印象深刻
I think the king will be very impressed
当他见到你漫步进去
Wait till he sees you walking with ease
他会很高兴你从树上下来
He'll be so pleased you came down from the trees
你会很美的 我看出来
You'll be fine I can tell
这是个好现象 你做得很好
It's a very good sign that you're doing so well
再加条褶裥 再加个蝴蝶结
One more tuck One more bow
别扣那么紧
Don't get stuck on that clasp
约翰尼真幸运 邀请你去参加
Johnny's lucky they asked you to go
因为当他看到你的时候 他会非常骄傲的
'Cause wait till he sees you He'll be so proud
如果可以他会偷偷微笑
Maybe he'll smile if he thinks he's allowed
当他看到你的波浪长发
Wait till he sees you there in your curls
约翰总是那么喜欢女孩
John's always had such a fondness for girls
卷发女孩
With curls
且慢
And wait
等你到舞池以后
Wait till you're out on the floor
秀一段精彩舞步
Show them what dancing is for
音乐全是你的 让他们都看傻
Music is all you need See where a dance can lead
你们俩可以过来看
You two might come to see
你们俩实在是太适合了
You were meant to be so much more
等到他见到你 等到今晚
Wait till he sees you Wait till tonight
缘份已注定 它自有安排
Fate has a way of arranging what's right
当他见到你穿上新衣服
After he sees you in your new clothes
你摇身一变成为窈窕淑女
A lady of grace from your head to your toes
美丽娇艳像那玫瑰粉红
Pretty and pink as the roses he grows
电影精选列表