在里面
He's inside.
快抓他
Get him!
他跑了 搜房♥间
He's gone! Search the room.
嘿 有派对啊 我能参加吗
Hey, a party. Am I invited?
约翰·史密斯 国王有令
John Smith, in the name of the king,
你因为叛变詹姆镇被捕了
you are under arrest for treason in Jamestown.
叛变 你们找的是拉特克利夫吧
Treason? You must be looking for Ratcliffe.
他从窗户跑了
He went through the window!
别让他跑了
Don't let him get away!
快追
After him!
感谢来访
Thanks for dropping in.
有人想加入他吗
Anyone else care to join him?
堵住他
Cut him off!
我困住他了
I've got him now!
他跳下去了
He's jumped!
国王相信了我的说法
The king believed my story.
可惜
Pity.
我比较喜欢看到你被吊死
I so would have preferred to see you hanged.
我尽了一切力量想救他
I did everything I could to save him.
可惜约翰·史密斯就这么死了
And that is the death of John Smith.
我要他留下活口
I wanted him alive!
我也是啊
As did I.
但是 陛下 你不需要他来证实 我所说的那些事
But, Your Majesty, you don't need him to confirm what I've already told you.
我们还是等约翰·罗尔夫
We must wait until John Rolfe returns
带着印地安人的酋长回来再决定
with the chief of these Indians.
那酋长只会告诉你更多谎言 战争是唯一的办法
The chiefwill only tell you more heathen lies. War is the only way.
就这样吧 拉特克利夫 先准备好你的舰队
Very well, Ratcliffe. Prepare your armada, then.
一切就等约翰·罗尔夫 跟印地安酋长回来 再做决定
But we will await the return of John Rolfe and the Indian chief.
哦 你知道约翰·史密斯去世的消息也已经过去很久了
Oh, much time has passed since the news of John Smith's death.
我觉得你应该学着 去忘掉这件事情
Perhaps it's time to put this behind you.
我知道你说的对 只是道别好难
I know you are right. It's just hard to say goodbye.
大地寒冷
The earth is cold
一片淒凉
The fields are bare
而那枯树正随风不停在摇摆
The branches fold against the wind that's everywhere
小鸟高飞 为求生存
The birds move on so they survive
积雪渐深 熊在冬眠
When snow's so deep the bears all sleep
只为延续生命
To keep themselves alive
这是它们的计划
They do what they must for now
不会有更改
And trust in their plan
我如何才能找到
If I trust in mine
属于我的目标
Somehow I might find
我是谁
Who I am
但我该往何处去
But where do I go from here?
有无数声音
So many voices
回响在耳边
Ringing in my ear
如何选择
Which is the voice
一条正确道路
That I was meant to hear?
我如何知道
How will I know?
我该去哪儿
Where do I go
我从哪来
From here?
世界在变 我也在变
My world has changed and so have I
我学会了选择甚至是告别
I've learned to choose and even learned to say goodbye
道路崎岖 很难认清
The path ahead So hard to see
人生旅程该往何处
It winds and bends but where it ends
只有靠我自己
Depends on only me
在我心里 我不觉得
In my heart I don't feel part
与我熟知的一切有这么过远
Of so much I've known
现在开始我应该去追求
Now it seems it's time to start
新人生
A new life
靠我自己
On my own
但我该往何处去
But where do I go from here?
有无数声音回响在耳边
So many voices ringing in my ear
如何选择
Which is the voice
一条正确道路
That I was meant to hear?
我如何知道
How will I know?
我该何去何从
Where do I go
从
From
这儿
Here?
-有船来罗 -船来了
-Ship ahoy! -Ship's coming!
船进港罗
Ship's coming!
哦 他们到了 快点
Oh, they're here! Hurry!
等等我
Wait for me!
快开门
Open the gate!
推
Push!
所有船员 到船头 丢下绳子
All hands, lay forward! Cast a line!
-用力 各位 -一起用力
-Put your backs into it! -Together, men!
立正
Stations!
注意
Attention!
肮脏的野蛮人
Filthy barbarian.
哇啊 天哪 稳住 哇啊
Whoa, boy! Steady! Whoa!
哇啊 天哪
Whoa, boy!
该死的蛮子
Bloody savage.
不 等等
No, wait!
-等等 -撤退
-Wait! -Stand down!
现在没事了 我已经控制住了
It's all right now. I've taken care of it.
住在这里的人 应该知道这里的规矩
The settlers need to know they can trust us to do the right thing.
你刚刚不应该插手
You should not have interfered.
你说什么
I beg your pardon?
-好吧 我原谅你 -我只是想帮忙
-All right. You have it. -I was trying to help.
我又没有要你帮忙
I did not ask for your help.
那 你也没有跟我道谢
Well, you didn't say thank you, either.
你的礼貌都到哪去了
What ever happened to manners and etiquette?
你才刚到这里 我不敢奢望你会有礼貌
Well, since you are new here, I don't expect you to have them yet.
女人
Women.
刚才我好怕印地安人会打起来
I fear the Indians may wage war.
哦 亲爱的 风中奇缘 绝不会允许它发生的
Oh, my dear, Pocahontas would never allow that.
风中奇缘啊
Pocahontas?
约翰·罗尔夫长官 你的马 先生
John Rolfe, your horse, sir.
哦 你在这儿呀 谢谢
Oh, there you are. Thank you.
我该去见见这位风中奇缘酋长
It's time I met this Chief Pocahontas.
伟大的酋长
Great Chief...
我是约翰·罗尔夫
...I am John Rolfe.
根据英国的习俗
According to the customs...
-你好吗 -让他过来
-How do you do? -Let him pass.
根据我们英国的习俗
According to the customs of Greater Britain,
这匹马是送给
I would like to present this horse
伟大的风中奇缘 做为和平的礼物
as a gift of peace to the mighty Pocahontas.
女儿
Daughter...
-是你 -这是送给你的
-You? -...this beast is for you.
不 抱歉 这是我的错
No, I'm sorry. It's my fault.
-这匹马 是要给 -风中奇缘 是你国王说的
-This horse, it's meant for... -Pocahontas, your king said.
-难道他说错了吗 -不 怎么会呢
-Or did he speak falsely? -No! Never.
只是 这是
It's just that... This is...
不 这 这非常的好
No, this is... This is perfectly fine.
做的好 罗
Good job, Rolfe.
我相信在詹姆斯国王的管辖下
I believe we can prosper together in this great land
我们可以一起让这片土地繁荣
under King James' gracious rule.
为了建立互信 我希望您能跟我一起回去
To build trust, I would like you to sail back with me...
-见我的国王 -我不要那个白人领袖的土地
-...to meet my king. -I do not want the pale chief's land.
他想要我的
He wants mine.
他怎么不自己 渡过海水来见我呢
Why doesn't he cross the salt water to see me?
恐怕这是不可能的 伟大的"酋长"
I'm afraid that simply isn't done, Your Grand "Chiefliness."
你们英国人是野蛮人 他们只要我们的地
Your kind are barbarians. They only want our land!
说不定还会破坏我们的圣地
They mean to destroy our sacred...
他们真的是要那样吗
Is that what they want?
你又不知道
You don't know.
爸爸 总有人得去
Father, someone must go.
你和那些白人同一个调调
You speak with the tongue of a pale one.
你是属于他们那一边 也许该派你去
You belong with them. Perhaps you should go.
不 这应该是外交事件
No! This is a matter of diplomacy.
电影精选列表