You're on your own out here.
不要忘了
Never forget it.
好 我知道了
Okay, I understand.
你毁了我的陷阱
You ruined my trap,
你违背了要帮我的诺言
you break your promise to help me
现在你还要让我同情你
and now you're trying to make me feel sorry for you!
噢 天呐
Oh boy.
记住冬季生存守则第一条
And remember winter rule number one!
让你的羽毛保持干燥
Keep your feathers dry.
来 要保暖
There, try to keep warm.
谢谢你 吉伦
Thank you, Giron.
好 好 不用谢
Yeah, yeah, don't mention it.
我们最好晚上找个地方住
We'd better find a shelter for the night.
找点吃的 噢
And something to eat, oh.
这个对你好
They're good for you.
噢 一开始我的孩子们也讨厌它
Oh, my little boys hated them too, at first.
但是 哦
But, oh,
算了
never mind.
你的孩子们?
Your boys?
他们在哪啊
Where are they?
我离开鸟巢去摘苦芽
I left the nest to gather bitter buds.
我发现沙雕靠近了
I spotted Shadow approaching.
我飞到空中攻击他
I took to the air and I attacked him,
但他把我打昏了
but he knocked me out cold.
当我回到鸟巢时 已经晚了
By the time I got back to the nest, it was all over.
你知道 我本应该作为诱饵
You see, I was supposed to be the decoy
保护我的家人
and save my family, well.
但是不知道为什么 结果却相反
Somehow it didn't turn out that way.
但是终有一天 有一天
But one day, one day,
我会复仇
I will get my revenge!
沙雕也攻击了我的爸爸
Shadow got my papa too.
你问我他们在哪
You asked where they are,
我亲爱的多芬和我的孩子们
my darling Dove and my little boys.
他们就在那里
They are right up there.
他们很美
They're beautiful.
因为他们 我从来没有孤独过
Because of them I never fly alone.
你爱的每一个去世的人
Everyone you've loved, who are gone,
他们都在那里 看着你
they're up there, watching you.
我爸爸也在那吗
Is my papa there?
哦 他也在
Oh, yes he is.
他是星星中的任何一个 也是全部
He is any one of them, all of them,
他们在看着你 普洛依
watching over you, Ploey.
我想见一只鸟 她还活着 我希望她还活着
There is one I want to see, and she's alive, I hope.
她?
She?
普罗维亚 我一定要活下来 吉伦
Ploveria, I must survive, Giron.
我一定要再见到她
I must see her again.
这就对了嘛
That's the spirit.
明天我们就会到天堂谷了
And tomorrow we'll be in Paradise Valley.
睡点觉吧
Try to get some sleep.
不 不 吉伦
No, no, Giron!
吹海螺
Blow the conch!
吉伦
Giron!
哦 吉伦 你在哪啊
Oh, Giron, where are you?
嘿 怎么了 这不是我勇敢的救命恩人吗
Hey, what's up, if it isn't my gallant rescuer.
小老鼠?
Mousey?
- 哈 - 各位 这是 呃…
- Huh? - Family, this is, uh...
我是普洛依
I'm Ploey.
普洛依 好 好名字
Ploey, bueno, beautiful name.
我的家人想感谢你救了我
Me familia wants to thank you for saving my life.
你好 普洛依
Hello Ploey.
小老鼠 那只狐狸
Mousy, the fox!
你说 有一只狐狸?
A fox, you say?
准备好找点乐子了吗 嘿 大家
Who's ready to have some fun, hey guys?
乐子?
Fun?
你好 欢迎
Hello, welcome.
现在我给大家展示一下
Now I am going to show you the trick
怎么处理雷鸟
of preparing a ptarmigan.
这是一种非常有味道的鸟 所以你不能放太多调料
It's a vary gamey bird, so you mustn't overdo the seasoning
但是调料又是精髓
and yet the seasoning is very key.
我要用一点北极海带
What I going to be using is a little bit of arctic kelp
和一点北极百里香
and little bit of arctic thyme.
我们要做的就是把它压碎
And what we're going to do is roughly crush that up
然后像这样按♥摩♥它
and we're going to massage it into the bird like so.
现在 嗯 闻闻那些味道
Now mm, smell those smells.
现在 理想情况下我想做的是
Now, ideally what I'd like to do is burry it
把它埋在北极冻土带几个小时
in the arctic tundra for a couple of hours
这样肉就会开始腐烂…
just so the meat begins the rotting phase as a...
说到提升风味
Talk about spicing things up a notch!
我准备了一顿简单的饭菜
I've prepared a simple meal.
但对两个来说肯定足够了
But certainly sufficient for two.
嘿 狐狸 哇哦 嘿 哈
Hey, foxy, whoa, hey, huh?
吉伦 是我 我们走 快点
Giron, it's me, let's go, come on.
你要帮我 帮你自己
You gotta help me, help you.
已经结束了
It's over.
快别说了
Stop this nonsense!
把你巨大的雷鸟移走
Move your tremendous ptarmigan behind,
你个浑身跳骚拙劣的鸟
you flea infested excuse for a bird!
主菜是雷鸟大餐
A ptarmigan feast for the main course,
甜点是多汁的老鼠
and a juicy mouse for dessert.
哦 小心
oh, look out!
不用担心 我们拦着他
Don't worry, we'll keep him busy.
祝你和你的朋友好运
Best of luck to you and your friend.
我不会忘了你的 拜拜
I won't forget you, bye, bye.
啊 我需要休息
Ah, I need a rest.
你掉了这个
Here you lost this.
你是对的
You were right!
就像魔术一样
It works like magic.
我一吹 老鼠就出现了
As soon as I blew it, the mice appeared.
被老鼠救了
Saved by mice,
如此羞辱
how humiliating.
你留着吧 你留着 不要带我 你自己去天堂谷吧
You keep it, you keep it, you continue without me.
不 我不会离开你的
No, I'm not leaving without you.
我去找点虫子 你会感觉好点的
I'll find some buds, and you'll feel better.
好 好 我睡一下
All right, all right then, I'll just sleep a little.
小心点 我就…
Now, be careful, I'll just.
吉伦
Giron!
吉伦
Giron!
暴风雪过后我会来找你的 吉伦
I'll find you after the blizzard, Giron.
在那之前
Until then.
有天堂谷的消息吗
And any news of Paradise Valley?
没有
None.
什么 你怎么那么没用
What, how useless are you?
但是我已经找了好几年了
But I have been searching for years.
现在立刻马上 去捕猎
Get out there and hunt, this second!
我又冷又饿
I'm too hungry and cold.
疲劳悲伤还孤单
And tired and sad and lonely.
如果你去年秋天抓到足够多的鸻
If you had only caught enough plovers last autumn,
我们就没事了
we'd be fine!
春天很快就来了 亲爱的
Spring will come, darling.
一起来的 还有一群肥壮多汁的鸻
And with it, the flock of fat and juicy plovers.
然后就再也不会有欢快的爱情小曲儿了
And then there will be no more love songs.
- 这儿有别人 - 这里有别人
- We're not alone! - We're not alone!
你 我记得你
You, I remember you.
从我这跑掉过一次的瘦小的鸻
The skinny little plover who got away, once.
在你的家人和朋友
A tiny little taste of spring to ease my hunger
从南方来到我的嘴里之前
until your family and friends arrive
先来一点点春天的味道来缓解我的饥饿
from the south and end in my mouth.
如果你吃了我 你会吃掉一只快乐的鸻
If you eat me you'll eat a happy plover,
但你的痛苦将永远持续下去
but your misery will go on forever.
你再说一遍
How dare you!
你个禽兽
电影精选列表