去天堂谷
To Paradise Valley.
那群懦夫
That bunch of losers.
你肯定可以和他们合群的
You'll fit right in.
噢 你不会飞啊
Ah, you can't fly!
这就是你为什么被落下了 是吗
That's why you were left behind, right?
我会飞!
I can too fly.
当我想飞的时候
When I want to.
那祝你好运 生活愉快
Then good luck and have a nice life.
尽管这两者都不存在的
Even though, there's no such thing as either.
哈
Huh?
你这狡猾的浑身跳瘙的鸟
You tricksy flea-infested excuse for a bird!
你居然敢侵犯我的隐私
How dare you invade my privacy!
我都不知道你在那
I didn't know you were there!
你几乎看不见
You're practically invisible!
我以为你是一片温暖的雪
I thought you were a warm patch of snow!
噢 一片温暖的雪 哈?
Ooh, a warm patch of snow, huh?
那是水
That's called water.
你们这些鸻鸟真的一点都不了解冬天啊 是吧
You plovies really don't know anything about winter, do you.
但是我们知道什么是礼貌
But we plovers do know about manners.
我只想说 祝你今天愉快
And I shall say good day.
在你走之前 你应该看看这个
Before you go, you see this?
这叫做伪装 是这样的
It's called camouflage, yeah.
你也应该试试
You might want to get some.
沙雕在几公里之外就能
Shadow will see your messy feathers
看到你的脏毛
from miles away.
沙雕在几公里外就能看到他
Shadow will see him from miles away, hm.
嗯 嗯
Hm, hm.
嘿 听我说 孩子 如果你帮我个小忙
Hey, listen, kid if you'll do me a small favor,
我会安全的带你到天堂谷
I'll guide you safely to Paradise Valley.
怎么样
How's that sound?
什么小忙啊
What kind of small favor?
等我们到山顶的时候我告诉你
I'll tell you when we are on top of the mountain.
快点 我们在暴风雪来临之前走吧
Come on, let's get going before a blizzard sets in.
雷鸟 善于奔走 飞行迅速 能在雪地上疾驰 不能远飞 是寒带地区特有的鸟类
谢谢你 雷鸟先生
Thank you, Mr. Ptarmigan.
我的名字是吉伦
The name is Giron.
吉伦先生
Giron, sir.
不不不不不不 就叫吉伦
No, no, no, no, no, no, just Giron.
这样就可以了
That'll do.
我叫普洛依
I'm Ploey.
鸻鸟叫普洛依 挺原创的啊
Ploey the plover, very original.
不 这就是个常见的名字
No, it's a very common name.
是啊
You don't say.
哈
Huh?
哇哦
Wow.
狐狸 我们最好离他远点
The fox, we'd better stay clear of him.
小心你的排泄物 好吗
Be extra careful where you leave your droppings, all right?
我会的
I'm always careful.
我爸爸教我 要永远保持警惕 嘘
My Papa taught me to always... Sh.
哇哦
Wow.
啊 你喜欢这个啊
Ah, you like these?
这是因为梆梆响的东西受的伤
They're from a bang-bang.
一个人类干的
A human did it to me.
用他的梆梆枪
With his bang bang stick.
- 但是我逃跑了 - 哇哦
- But I got away. - Whoa.
让他饿着
Left him hungry!
把他耍得团团转
And made a right fool out of him too.
看 哇哦
Look! Wow.
好漂亮的贝壳啊
What a pretty sea shell!
这是我的后援
It's my back up,
在这个悲惨的世界上我唯一的朋友
the only friend I've got in this miserable world.
哈
Huh?
你唯一的朋友是个贝壳?
Your only friend is a sea shell?
你不会理解的
You wouldn't understand.
这是我想给你看的
Here's what I wanted to show you!
捕兽夹陷阱
The clap trap!
等沙雕被这个陷阱夹住
And once Shadow is in the clap trap,
我就用这个梆梆的玩意儿
I use the bangy things!
我现在需要的就是诱饵 嗯 什么
All I need is a decoy. Hm, a what?
你知道 就是沙雕最想要的东西
You know, something that Shadow wants badly.
- 噢 - 或者是某只鸟
- Oh. - Or someone?
不不不
No, no, no!
我不想当你的诱饵 哇哦
I won't be your decoy, whoa!
很简单
It's simple!
不
No!
只要他进了这个陷阱你就逃跑
Soon as he's in the trap, you just run away.
不
No!
但是我们约定好了
But we made a deal.
我会被沙雕吃掉的
That I would be eaten by Shadow?
我不这么认为
I don't think so.
我们说好了
Yes we did!
不 我们没有
No, we didn't!
好
Fine!
如果你想独自跋涉
If you want to trudge on alone
到你的失败者谷 你就去吧
to your Loser Valley, you do that.
- 好 - 好
- Fine. - Fine.
- 好 - 好
- Fine. - Fine.
- 好 - 好
- Fine. - Fine.
哈
Huh?
嘿 吉伦
Hey Giron!
我要冻死了
I'm freezing!
我要到处跑跑
I'm just gonna run around.
吉伦
Giron!
睡个好觉 暴脾气
Sleep tight grumpy.
等沙雕一进入这个陷阱
And once Shadow is in the clap trap.
卡邦
Ka-bang!
- 救命 - 哈?
- Help! - Huh?
- 救我 - 啊?
- Help me! - Huh?
嘿 我在这 救救我
Hello I'm over here, help me.
朋友 你好啊
Hola, amigo.
我似乎把我自己
I appear to have got myself
困在这里了
in something of a pickle.
你能把那根树枝递给我吗
Don't suppose you could pass me that branch?
好的 先生
Of course, sir.
我很确定这个冰很安全
I'm pretty sure the ice is safe.
哇哦 哇哦
Whoa, whoa.
干得好 伙计
You're doing great, buddy.
来
Here you go.
非常感谢 朋友
Thank you so much, amigo.
非常谢谢你
Mucho gracias!
我不会忘了你的
I won't forget you.
我和我的家人都欠你的
Me familia is in your debt.
我得快点了 谢谢 再见 再见
I must hurry now, gracias, adios, adios!
拜拜
Bye.
哇哦
Whoa!
哇哦
Whoa!
哇哦
Whoa!
哇哦
Oh no!
他呼救了
He called for help.
我不能拒绝啊
I couldn't refuse!
谁呼救了
Who called for help?
老鼠
Mousey.
救了只老鼠?
Rescuing a mouse?
荒谬
Ridiculous!
你下水的时候那只老鼠在哪里
And where was that mouse when you went in the water, huh?
他逃跑了 不是吗
He took to his heels, didn't he?
真让人惊讶 惊讶啊
Surprise, surprise!
他说他欠我的
He said he's in my debt.
这说明…这说明你是个笨蛋
That means... It means you're a sucker!
我告诉过你 没人关心
I told you before, nobody cares.
你在外面全靠自己
电影精选列表