普洛依
Ploey.
不不不 不能是我的普洛依
No no, not my Ploey!
飞到屋顶
To the roof!
飞到屋顶
To the roof.
哇哦 那个蠢猫从来不长经验
Wow, that dumb cat really never learns.
是的哦 从来不长
Oh no, No he doesn't.
他从不长记性
He doesn't learn.
是 他非常蠢
No he is very dumb.
不 别再来了
No, not again!
- 哦 - 让他出去
- Oh. - Get him out!
哦 只是一只小雏鸟
Oh, it's just a little chick!
- 弄出去 - 妈妈 我们能把他留下吗
- Out! - Mum, can we keep him?
- 不行 - 求求你了 求求你
- No. - Please, please,
- 求求你 求求了 - 绝对不行
- please, please. - Absolutely not!
不要说了 行吗 求求你
End of discussion. Please.
哦 就这样吧
Oh, give it here.
今天的天气并不是很好
The weather forecast is not looking good.
秋天来临了 大风就在眼前
Fall has arrived, heavy winds ahead.
女士们先生们 是时候飞向南方了
Ladies and gentlemen, it's time to fly south.
要飞去南方了 你激动吗
Aren't you excited to fly south?
棕榈树和椰子树
Palm trees and pina colada.
为什么这么悲观
Why so gloomy?
管好你自己的事就行了
Mind your own business.
是时候面对现实了 他已经死了
It's time to face facts, he's gone.
你怎么敢这么说
How dare you!
我会把他背在背上的
I would have carried him on my back.
- 对不起 我只是 嗯… - 让我静静
- Sorry, I just, well... - Just leave me alone.
普罗维亚 普罗维亚 我在这
Ploveria, Ploveria, I'm here!
不要离开我
Don't leave me!
妈妈 妈妈 看 是我
Mum, Mum look it's me!
离我远点
Get away from me.
好
Yes.
我就在这里 不要走
I'm right here, don't go.
妈妈 普罗维亚
Mama, Ploveria.
妈妈 普罗维亚 不要把我留在这
Mama, Ploveria, don't leave me here!
妈妈 我在这 我还活着
Mama I'm here, I am alive!
普罗维亚 等我一下 等我
Ploveria wait for me, wait!
我会和你再次见面的 普罗维亚 我保证
I will see you again Ploveria, I promise you.
哼
Hm.
现在怎么办 爸爸
What now papa.
不 爸爸
No papa!
那是捕猫人吗
Is that the cat hunter?
- 是的 做的好 - 哦 接着说
- It is, well done. - Oh, dig in.
对 你看起来你需要听
Yeah, You look like you need it.
你肯定需要
You definitely need it.
所以你们什么时候走
So when are you leaving?
走?
Leaving?
你是鸻鸟 对吧
You're a plover right?
- 他是 - 他是
- He's a plover. - He is a plover.
是 他是鸻鸟 他们没那个能耐
Yes, he is and plovers aren't tough enough
在这里过冬
to stick out the winter here.
- 对 过不了的 - 呃
- No, no way! - Uh, uh.
好吧 这只鸻鸟决定留下来
Well, this plover decided to hang on.
做个改变
For a change.
嘿 看起来这个冬天并不是很难熬
And hey, it looks like the winter ain't so tough
食物在周围都有
with all this food lying around.
你知道 这是最后能够容易获得的食物了
You see, this is the last of the easy pickings.
是啊 冬天就没有了
Yeah, shop closes up for the winter.
- 是的 不是吗 - 确实 是的
- It does, doesn't it. - It does, yeah.
对 从现在开始 这里会变得这一个垃圾桶
Yeah, from here on, it's like a trash bin here.
- 那一个苹果核 - 是的
- An apple core there. - Definitely.
不过马粪里有惊人的营养
Surprising amount of nutrition in horse manure though.
哦 我爱马粪
Oh I love horse manure.
嗯 不过尝起来很糟
Yeah it tastes horrible,
但它很有营养
but it is like nutritious.
是啊 虽然尝起来不好 但是营养很好
Yeah it is like bad but good.
有个地方叫天堂谷
There's this place, called Paradise Valley.
你们知道在哪里吗
You know where it is?
知道 但是到那里真的要飞很久
Yeah, but it's a really long flight.
- 非常远 - 对吗
- It's very long. - Isn't it long?
- 嗯 不是中等程度的远 - 是非常远
- Well, it is not medium long. - It's a pretty long.
- 非常远 - 是的
- Very long. - Yeah.
- 一直向… - 我要走过去
- It's way up the... - I'm going to walk.
走 走到天堂谷?
Walk, Walk to Paradise valley?
- 噢 你不能走过去 - 不 你不能
- Oh, you can't walk. - No you can't walk.
- 不行 - 不可能
- No. - No.
那 我怎么能到那里呢
So, how do I get there?
首先你要向北飞到这座山
First you aim north for this mountain.
对 那座山
Yeah it's a mountian
从山顶上你会看到一座小山
and well from the top of the mountain you will see a hill.
是的 你一直往前走 然后向北飞
Yeah and you go straight on, then you turn north.
向北
It's north.
是的 直到你看到大 大 大…
Yeah, until you see big, big, big...
很大 嗯 是很大
Big, well, yeah it's pretty big.
大冰川
Yeah it's a glacier.
对 大冰川 你向西飞 一直向前
Yeah it is a glacier and the you turn west, going on.
直到你看到这个大 大
Until you see this big, big.
- 大 - 对 是很大
- Big. - Well it's big.
- 非常大 - 特别大
- It's very big. - Pretty big.
- 巨大的 - 是 那是个高峰
- It's enormous. - Yeah, it's a peak.
- 巨大的 - 对 是的
- Huge. - Yeah, yeah.
- 大高峰 - 嗯
- It's a big peak. - Mm-hm.
在那后面 你会找到天堂…
And behind it, that's where you will find Paradise...
- 谷 - 你不会找不到的 不会
- Valley. - You can't miss it, no.
我们从来都不知道那只鸻鸟叫什么
And we never knew that plovers name.
确实不知道
No we didn't.
知道吗 我们知道吗
Didn't we? We did.
- 知道 - 那他叫什么
- Yeah. - What was his name?
他叫普洛依 对啊
His name was Ploey, yeah.
我们从来都不知道他叫普洛依
And we never knew that plover's name was Ploey.
- 不知道 - 不知道
- No we didn't. - No.
知道吗
Didn't we?
嗯
Hm.
嗯
Hm?
哈
Huh?
贼鸥
Skua!
嘿 贼鸥
Hey Skua?
贼鸥
Skua?
噢
Well.
滚
Get off me!
- 哈 - 你毁了我的陷阱
- Huh? - You wrecked my trap!
呃 对不起
Uh, I'm sorry.
我毁了你的什么
I wrecked your what?
我的猎鹰陷阱
My falcon-trap!
我等了整个上午了
I wait all morning.
他猛扑过来 然后你就来了
He comes swooping and then along comes you.
松开我
Let me go!
松开我
Let me go!
你是什么小杂种
What are you anyway?
一只鸻形目的雏鸟
A plover chick of all things.
为什么你没有向南飞
Why haven't you flown south?
我被落下了
I got left behind.
嗯 我说呢
Hm, I wonder why.
嗯 往好的方面想 孩子 哈
Well, on the plus side, kid. Huh?
你学到了人生最重要的一课 没人在乎你
You've learned life's greatest lesson, nobody cares.
你必须完全靠自己
You've got to make it entirely on your own.
我自己很好 谢谢
I was making it on my own just fine thank you!
噢 真的么
Oh, really?
你要去哪里
And where are you heading?
从山上走
Up here on the mountain.
电影精选列表