that if we all gag at midnight, then it's good luck, so...
是啊 - 我可能也没办法做到像他那样
Yeah. - I probably can't even make it like he did.
是啊 没人能
Oh, nobody can.
但你喜欢挑战
But you like a challenge.
嘿
Hey.
没关系
It's okay.
妈 我们可以等明年再说
Hey, Ma, we can just make it next year.
不 不 我想这么做 我们必须这么做
No, no. I want to do it. We have to do it.
如果我们不做 他会很生气的
He would be so mad if we didn't do it.
那Paulie的小女友怎么样?
Hey. How about Paulie's little thing there, huh?
哦 我的天 我还以为她是Lucas的新女友
Oh. My God. I thought it was Lucas' new girlfriend.
怎么啦 - 我们在谈论你
What? -We're talking about you.
哦 是么 - 是的
Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
你在哪里遇到你的Paulie的?
Where did you find her, Paulie?
我追上了一辆满载孩子的校车
Uh, I chased a school bus of children,
她从车上下来 然后我就一见钟情了
and then she stepped out. It was love at first sight.
这不关你的事 Trish
You know, none of your business, Trish.
你们不知道和Deb在一起是什么感觉
You know, you don't know what it's like living with Deb.
不 我们知道 你成天挂在嘴边
Yeah, we do. It's all you talk about.
和Deb在一起就像 住在监狱里
Living with Deb was like... it was like living in a prison.
但话说回来 和任何女人在一起
But then again, living with any woman
都像住在监狱里 不是吗 Lucas?
is like living in a prison, right, Lucas?
谢谢你让我用你的旧卧室
I want to thank you for letting me use your old bedroom
因为我不知道我的腰还能否蜷在沙发上
'cause I don't know if I would have been able to make it on that couch with my back.
嘿 Em最近在哪儿?- 她现在飞国际航♥班♥
Hey, where's Em these days? - She's flying international.
“那件事"没有发生就算个好消息
You know, it's a good thing that that didn't happen.
我是说 天哪
I mean, God.
婚姻就是个陷阱 伙计
Marriage is a -- is a trap, man.
怎么了?
What?
就是一个陷阱 我意思是Em很棒
It is a trap. I mean, Em is great.
我很喜欢Em 但要说结婚 空姐可不是结婚的料
I love Em. But marriage material? Flight attendants are not marriage material.
你懂我的意思吗
You know what I mean?
赶紧走开 Paulie
Alright. Get lost, Paulie.
你女朋友在那边需要你找话聊
I think your girlfriend needs help forming sentences in there.
哦 天啊 好疼
Oh, God, that hurt.
别听他瞎说 Lukey
Don't listen to him, Lukey.
说真的 她怎么样了?
Seriously, though, how is she?
在礼拜仪式上见到她真是太好了
It was so nice seeing her at the services.
呃 Trish阿姨 我们
Uh, Aunt Trish, we, uh --
实际上 我们算是 分手了
we kind of -- we kind of split up, actually.
永远
For good.
嗨 - 嗨
Hi. - Hi.
对不起 我当时不在 - 什么?
I'm sorry I wasn't there. - What?
很抱歉我当时不在
I'm sorry I wasn't there.
没关系
It's okay.
他知道
He knew.
他知道 你知道吗
He knew. You know?
你能在这里陪我吗?
Would you -- Would you stand here with me?
谢谢 - 请节哀
Thank you. - I'm so sorry for your loss.
谢谢
Thanks.
我们都在你身边 好吗
We're all here for you, okay?
谢谢您 警长
Thank you, Sarge.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
♪我绞尽脑汁♪
♪ Racked my brain ♪
♪男孩 这是爱吗♪
♪ Boy, was it love ♪
♪云在对我说话♪
♪ The clouds spoke to me ♪
♪我们都长大了♪
♪ And we all grew down ♪
♪我们的根扎住了地面的裂缝♪
♪ Our roots took hold of the cracks in the ground ♪
♪在人行道上♪
♪ And the sidewalks ♪
Lukey
Lukey
站起来招呼我
♪ Rose up to greet me ♪
Lucas 看着我
Lucas, look at me.
♪你好 你好♪
♪ Hello, hello ♪
你爱谁? - 爸爸
Who do you love? - Daddy!
谢谢
Thank you.
我很好 你不必留在这
I'm good, you know? You don't have to stay.
谢谢你能过来
Thank you for coming.
我喜欢你父亲
I loved your dad.
反正我也得回我母亲家
I gotta get back to Mom's anyway.
我会留在这
I'll stay.
我留下来 我睡沙发就行
I'll stay. I'll sleep on the couch.
何必呢
What's the point?
我是说 你又不是没见过我裸着
I just mean, it's not like you haven't seen me naked.
你可以睡在床上 这是你买♥♥的
You can just stay in the bed. You bought it.
你愿意这样吗
You want to get that?
我希望你能留下来 Em
I want you to stay, Em.
暂时无法拨通电♥话♥
We can't get to the phone right now.
请留言
Leave a message.
快接吧 (祝您生活愉快)
Go, go. Have a good day.
呃 你好
Uh, hello?
我接到了这个号♥码的电♥话♥
I got a call from this number,
我现在在回拨这个电♥话♥
and I'm returning the call.
祝你生活愉快
Have a good day.
这是什么?
What was that?
听起来像是打错了
Sounded like a wrong number.
别管它了
I'll leave it.
你表现得很奇怪 - 什么?
You're doing that thing. - What?
你在抓自己
You're scratching.
出什么事了?
What's wrong?
Lucas
Lucas.
你还记得我们谈过的那件事吗
You remember that stuff we talked about?
在我离开之前?
Before I left?
是的 当时我很生气 我说...
Yeah. Yeah, when I was I was mad and I said...
我不知道
I don't know.
你告诉别人了吗?
Did you tell anyone?
你好像也喜欢男人这件事?
That you thought you might like guys, too?
那你妹妹呢 你告诉她了吗?
What about What about your sister? Did you tell her?
Lucas - 告诉我你有没有告诉她
Lucas. - Just tell me you told her.
我没有 我告诉过你
I didn't. I told you.
我以为我也会喜欢女孩 但我并没有
I I thought I might like girls, too, but I don't.
我以为... 这只是...
I thought II don't know. It was just a...
什么?
What?
暂时的?
A phase?
是吗
Right?
喂
Hello?
你好
Hello.
嗨
Hi.
我们几周前在商场见过
Um, we met at the mall a few weeks ago.
你可能都不记得了
You probably don't even remember.
你是...
It's...
我以为你不会再打来了
Thought you'd never call back.
你叫什么名字?
What's your name?
嗯...
Um...
Gus
Gus.
我周四有空 如果你想...
I'm free, uh, on Thursday if you want to...
你喜欢老电影吗
You like old movies?
也许吧
I guess.
中午可以吗?
Can you swing midday?
要一张票 谢谢
Uh, one, please.
才刚刚开始
It started a bit ago.
好的 - 两美元
I know. - Two dollars.
谢谢
Oh. Thanks.
我们该走吗
Should we go?
去哪里?
Go where?
你问太多问题了
You ask a lot of questions.
你只管同意就好
Just say yes.
你必须...
You have to...
哦 看到了吗? 坐在长凳上的那个人
Oh. See? Ohh. That man there on the bench.
他没有伤害任何人
He's not hurting anyone.
我们也没有
Neither are we.
♪醒醒 醒醒 你这个瞌睡虫♪
电影精选列表