在生活上和工作上 我的思想和行为都要诚实坦率
Honest in thought and deed both in my personal and professional life.
模范地遵守
I will be exemplary...
国家法律及我工作部门的各项规章制度
...in obeying the law and the regulations of my department.
♪多么奇怪♪
♪ How bizarre ♪
♪贝利兄弟在后面♪
♪ Brother Pele's in the back ♪
♪可爱的吉娜坐前面♪
♪ Sweet Zina's in the front ♪
♪顶着烈日在高速路上兜风♪
♪ Cruising down the freeway in the hot, hot sun ♪
♪突然 红蓝色警灯从身后闪来♪
♪ Suddenly, red-blue lights flash us from behind ♪
♪响亮的声音警告我们 “请靠边停车”♪
♪ Loud voice booming, "Please step out onto the line" ♪
♪贝利说着安慰的话♪
♪ Pele preaches words of comfort ♪
♪吉娜则捂着眼睛♪
♪ Zina just hides her eyes ♪
♪多么奇怪♪
♪ How bizarre ♪
♪哦 宝贝♪
♪ Ooh, baby ♪
♪你让我疯狂 你让我疯狂♪
♪ It's making me crazy It's making me crazy ♪
♪每当我环顾四周♪
♪ Every time I look around ♪
等下
Wait.
警官 我做了什么?
Police! - What did I do?
你身上是否携带武器
Do you have any weapons on you?
靠墙站着 把手放到背后 掌心向上
Get against the wall. Put your hands back, palms up.
你被捕了
You're under arrest.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
在法庭上 你所说的一切都将成为呈堂证供
Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law.
1231 1231
One, two, three, one. One, two, three, one.
便衣警♥察♥
Lukey
Lukey!
说“新年快乐 Lucas ”
Alright, say, "Happy New Year, Lucas."
嘿 - 快过去
Hey! - Go to him. Go to him.
嘿 小家伙 - 新年快乐 Lucas
Hey, guys. - Happy New Year, Lucas!
哇 打雪仗!
Whoa, snowball fight! Whoa!
嘿 我听说Marie阿姨做了柠檬曲奇
Hey. So, I heard Aunt Marie has some lemon cookies.
你♥他♥妈♥以为你在跟谁说话?
Hey! Who the fuck do you think you're talking to?
我在跟你说话
I'm talking to you.
Charlie Charlie
I'm talking to you. - Charlie, Charlie.
嘿 看着我
Hey, look at me.
哦是么 我要打断你的下巴
Oh, yeah? I'll break your fucking jaw.
来打我啊
Hit me!
走着瞧 你这个无赖 流氓!
Next time. You're a little punk! You're a punk wise guy!
你竟敢这么跟我说话
You don't talk to me that way.
只有你妈能这么和我说话
That's the way your mother talks.
够了 打住
Stop. Hey. Stop.
我是你♥爸♥爸!
I'm your father!
给我放尊重点
You show me some respect.
你个娘炮!- 嘿 别这样 够了
You fuckin' pansy! - Hey, come on. Stop!
你们两个在干什么
Hey! What do you think you're doin'?!
别吵了
Enough!
我受够了
I'm done.
哦 他受够了 - 我受够你了
Oh, he's done. - I'm done with all youse.
别说了 - 他受够了
Alright. - He's done. He's done.
Paulie 回来
Alright. Paulie, get back...
真是个闹心的年末 对吧
What a way to end the year, huh?
很高兴见到你 - 是的 你也是
Good to see you. - Yeah, you too.
我只求你能消停一晚 就一晚 - 我很抱歉 Mary
I asked you for one night. One without fighting. - Well, I'm sorry, Marie.
你想让我怎么说?
What do you want me to say?
嘿 妈
Hey, Ma.
你好 Paul舅舅
Hey, Uncle Paul.
抱歉
Sorry.
好吧 外面冻死了
Alright. Look, it's freezing.
不如我们都进去吧
Why don't we all just get inside?
Lucas 我们要开始做扁豆汤了
And, Lucas, we have to start the lentil soup.
多煮一会儿味道更好 - 是的
It's better when it sits. - Yeah.
我们快进来坐吧 - 好的 我马上就来
We got to get going. - Yeah, I'll be right there.
稍等
Just a second.
进屋吧 - 谢谢
Here. Go on in. - Thank you.
怎么了
What?
我丢了样东西 有一封信 装在信封里
I lost something, I had a letter, an envelope?
你确定吗?
You sure?
是的 刚才还放在我口袋里
Yes. I-I just had it in my pocket. Okay?
...87 88 89 90
...87, 88, 89, 90,
91 92 93 94 95
91, 92, 93, 94, 95,
96 97 98 99!
96, 97, 98, 99!
你一回到办公室
So, once you get back to the office,
你得填一份这样的报告
you got to fill out a report like this.
我们怎么让他们暴露自己?
How do we get them to expose themselves?
对于细节问题 我们有个规则
We have a rule on this detail --
问一个问题要做20个原地登山跑
one question equals 20 mountain climbers.
Brennan 你想回答吗?- 这算一个问题了
Brennan, want to answer? - So, that would be a question.
刚刚那家伙 我就用眼神和点头来示意
Yeah, this guy I just directed with my eyes and a nod.
点头会很有用
A nod helps.
只需谨慎些 什么都别说
You just got to be careful not to say anything.
他懂的 不要说话 不要进入隔间
He knows. No words. And no entering the stall.
这家伙会签认罪协议还是要抗辩?
Will this guy take the plea or fight the charges?
三个问题了 60个原地登山跑
That's three questions. That's 60 mountain climbers.
他本可以带着律师出庭
He'd have to appear in court with a lawyer
来对猥亵暴露指控进行抗辩
to fight the indecent-exposure charge,
但没有人会这样做
which no one has done.
为什么没人这么做?- 80个 天呐
Why doesn't anyone do that? -80. Holy shit.
那么他们会被记录在案
So they have a clear record.
他们必须出庭
They'd have to appear in court.
大多数人都有家庭
Most of these guys have families.
签认罪书 他们只会被罚款 不然如果法官严厉些...
This way, they just get a fine. Or if the judge is harsh...
但这个不是
Which this one isn't.
那么他就必须得登记成一个罪犯
then he'd have to register
即使这样 他仍然可以保守住秘密
as an offender, but even that he could keep as a secret.
如果你不愿意 你也可以继续做巡逻岗
If you don't have it in you, you could stick to patrol.
不 伙计 我可以
No, man, I can, uh...
是的 我能做到 - 好样的
Yeah, I can do this. - Attaboy.
别担心 Brennan警官会来做示范 直到你感觉可以了为止
And don't worry. Officer Brennan will stay on the detail until you're comfortable.
85 86 87
...85, 86, 87,
88 89 90
88, 89, 90,
91 92 93
91, 92, 93,
94 95 96
94, 95, 96,
97 98 99 100!
97, 98, 99, 100!
好了
Alright.
真棒
Yes!
你还要做蹲举 伙计
You got squats, bud.
你们这些混♥蛋♥不知道你们现在有多幸运
You assholes don't know how good you have it.
可以想吃什么就吃什么 锻炼个20分钟
You can eat whatever you want, work out for 20 minutes,
看起来还是一样壮
and still look like that.
我只要吃一份薯条就完蛋了
I get one side of fries, and I'm fucked.
Brennan警官钓到的人越来越少了 长官
Officer Brennan's been seeing fewer and fewer arrests, sir.
为什么
Why is that?
我负责钓鱼行动有一段时间了 长官
Well, I've been on the detail a while, sir,
我已经比较眼熟了
so I'm a -- I'm a familiar face.
我想另外找个人
I'd like to put someone different in there.
一个更... - 有吸引力的?
Someone more... - Desirable?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
我们在培养一个帅气的新人
We've been training a good-looking rookie.
Goldrick警员
Officer Goldrick.
他接受训练的时间稍晚
He did his training a little later.
不比Brennan年轻多少 但长得帅一点
Not much younger than Brennan here, but a bit better-looking.
试着换一张新面孔 看看能不能吸引更多人
Tryin' out a new face to see if he'll get more traction.
我们要面对的人群
Well, the crowd we're dealing with
可能确实偏好更年轻一点的
probably does like them on the younger side.
你们觉得呢
Wouldn't you say?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
这周还剩下几天 看看情况如何
Let's just see how the rest of the week shakes out
然后向我报告
and report back.
如果没什么进展 我们就让新人上场
Nothing new, we'll put the rookie on.
我再来指导你们一下
I got some ideas to shake it up.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
你好 - 嘿 妈
电影精选列表