Hello. - Hey, Ma.
我在工作 一切都还好吗?
I-I'm at work. Is everything okay?
你不必马上给我回电♥话♥的
You don't have to call me right away.
我只是想知道Emily会不会过来参加下周的晚餐
I just want to know if Emily's coming over for dinner next week.
妈 我说过只有紧急情况才给我打电♥话♥
Ma, I said only page me in emergencies.
这就是紧急情况
This is an emergency.
我在工作 好吗 妈
Look, I'm working, okay, Ma?
我爱你
I love you.
爸爸还好吗
Is Dad okay?
是的 你♥爸♥没事
Yes. Dad is okay.
他在睡觉 - 好的 那就好
He's sleeping. - Okay. Alright.
我下班后过来看你 我爱你
I'll swing by after work. I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
你好吗
How are you?
不好?好吧
No? Okay.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
嘘
Shh.
好的
Okay.
什么?
What?
我想你掉了这个
I think you dropped this.
那家伙给了你什么?
What did that guy give you?
我刚掉了个东西
I just dropped something.
他还给了我
He gave it back to me.
别担心
Don't worry about it.
什么都没有 - 好吧
Nothing. - Oh.
爸爸貌似又感冒了还是怎么的
I think Dad's coming down with a cold again or something.
不知道他是怎么病的 我每天都打扫卫生
I don't know how he got it. I clean every day.
他睡了多久了?
How long has he been sleeping?
就几个小时
Oh, just a few hours.
他又出去了
He went outside again.
我告诉过你吗?
Did I tell you that?
是的 他说他想喂鸟
Yeah. He said he wanted to feed the birds.
喂鸟 - 是的
Birds. - Yeah.
我妈妈告诉过我不要嫁给爱尔兰人
My mother told me not to marry Irish.
我应该听她话的
I should have listened.
你舅舅快把我逼疯了 怎么了?
Your uncle is driving me crazy. Hello?
Paulie 别冲我吼 我只是想帮你
Paulie, don't yell at me. I'm trying to help you.
Gus生病了 是的 我快要疯了
No. Gus is sick. Yeah. And I'm losing my mind.
不 你不能住在别人家阁楼上
No. You're not gonna stay in somebody's attic.
Lukey Lucas 看着我
Lukey. Lucas, look at me.
你最近怎么样? 白日梦想家
How's it going, daydreamer?
Paul舅舅又在让你心烦意乱了吗
Is Uncle Paul stressing you out again?
听着 他是我的弟弟
Watch it. He's my brother.
你只在他打电♥话♥的时候才会抽烟
You only ever light up a smoke when he calls.
这样对你不好
It's not good for you.
他只是在这里待几个晚上
He's just gonna be here for a few nights.
什么 他要住在这里?
What, he's staying here?
上周他还在说“我受够了 我受够了 ”
"I'm done with him. I'm done with him."
没事 让我来操心吧
Alright. Let me worry about it.
妈 - 他是我弟弟
Ma. - He's my brother!
我不能让他露宿街头
I can't let him sleep out on the street,
即使这样能给他长个教训
even if it would teach him a lesson.
如果我发现你对你妻子不忠
If I find out that you cheat on your wife...
他总是惹是生非
And he's always starting shit.
如果他对你是个负担 对我们家都会是个负担
It's like, if it stresses you out, it's stressful for us too.
这对你不好 对爸爸也不好
It's not good for you. It's not good for Dad.
妈 我... - 别这样
Ma, I'm... - Come on!
很久没人和我跳舞了 - 妈 我是认真的
No one dances with me anymore. - Ma, I'm serious.
我根本听不见
I can't even hear it.
好吧 现在可以了
Alright, here.
♪别让我等太久♪
♪ Don't make me wait too long ♪
♪这是你的归宿♪
♪ It's here where you belong ♪
♪别让我一直等待♪
♪ Don't keep me hanging on ♪
♪回来吧♪
♪ Come on back ♪
♪擦干眼泪♪
♪ And dry these tears ♪
♪宝贝 请不要把我留在这♪
♪ Baby, please don't leave me here ♪
♪只是在做梦♪
♪ Just dreaming ♪
♪我只是在做梦♪
♪ I'm just dreaming ♪
你♥爸♥爸非常喜欢这首歌♥ 天天听
Your dad loves this song. ♪ Every day ♪
♪我的生命在梦中流逝♪
♪ Dreaming my life away ♪
♪只是等待♪
♪ Just waiting ♪
♪希望和祈祷♪
♪ Hoping and praying... ♪
兄弟 Lucas 你的信外面找不到
Dude, Lucas, your letter's not out here.
我们进去吧 我想喝一杯
Let's just go inside. I want a drink.
嘿!
Hey!
这是Paulie DeRegio的家吗?
Is this Paulie DeRegio’s house?
这是Marie Brennan的家 但Paul在里面
It's Marie Brennan's house, but Paul's inside.
我就是这个意思
That's what I meant.
该死
Damn.
谁想要果冻酒?
Who wants JellO shots?
如果那封信出现了 你介意把它给我吗?
Hey, if that letter shows up, would you mind giving it to me?
信封上写有“Gus”
It has "Gus" on the front.
是你♥爸♥爸的?- 嗯 是的
It's your dad's? - Uh, yeah.
嘿 你介意在这儿把鞋脱了吗?
Whoa. Hey. Would you mind taking your shoes off here?
好的 - 我可以拿着这个
Okay. - I can take this.
好的 - 谢谢
Okay. - Thank you.
新年快乐
Happy New Year.
新年快乐
Happy New Year.
哦 Lucas
Oh, Lucas!
外婆
Nonna.
甜心
Sweetheart!
抱歉
Sorry.
新年快乐 - 新年快乐 我的天使
Happy New Year. - Happy New Year, my angel.
你最近怎么样 还好吗?
How are you doing? Are you doing okay?
我很好 您呢? - 是的 我很好
I'm doing okay. You? - Alright. Yeah, okay. I am.
我们稍后聊 - 好的
We talk later. -Yeah.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi
我刚在外面见到Jessie了
Hi. I, uh, just met Jessie outside.
她带了果冻酒
She brought Jell-O shots.
我们该怎么办
What are we supposed to do with that?
我不知道
I don't know.
嗨 - 哦 嗨
Hi. - Oh, hi.
Jessie
Jessie.
我是Marie 我是Paulie的姐姐
Uh, I'm Marie. I'm Paulie's sister.
我是Jessie
Jessie.
很高兴认识你 - 这个女人是谁?
Nice to meet you. - Who's this woman?
太调皮了 - 没有 这很可爱
So obnoxious. - No, that's cute.
我是Jessie 你好
I'm Jessie. Hi.
你见过Marie了吗?
Did you meet Marie?
是的 我们刚刚打过招呼 - 这位是Marie
Yes, we just said hi. - Marie.
你见过Trish吗 这是Trish
You meet Trish? This is Trish.
但千万别相信她
But don't trust her because --
看看她的胸 它们甚至都不是真的
Look at her boobs. They're not even real.
闭嘴 Paulie - 他真是个混♥蛋♥
Shut the fuck up, Paulie. - He's such a prick.
混♥蛋♥来喽!
Aah! - Piece of ass coming through!
放我下来 放我下来 - 你刚才叫他混♥蛋♥吗?
Put me down! Put me down! - Did you just call him a prick?
是的
Yeah.
你可以把那些东西拿出来放在这里吗
Hey, you can take those things out. You can put them right here.
Lucas 可以帮下忙吗 - 好的
Lucas, do you want to do this? -Yeah.
如果你不想 我来做就好
Look, if you don't want to do it, I'll do it.
因为我现在来不及了
'cause we're running out of time.
不 妈 我很乐意搭把手
No. Ma, Ma, Ma. I'm happy to do it.
好的 蔬菜 胡萝卜 都洗干净放冰箱里了
Okay. The vegetables, the carrots are all cleaned in the fridge,
然后我不知道该用洋葱干嘛了 - 好的
and then I don't know what I did with the onion. - Okay.
我们在烧什么?- 扁豆汤
What are we cooking? - Uh, lentil soup.
啊
Ugh!
不 这是Gus想吃的
No. It's, uh, Gus' recipe.
这儿 我知道 Trish阿姨
Here. I know, Aunt Trish.
我也不爱吃 但爸爸总是说
I don't love it, either, but Dad always said
如果我们都在半夜呕吐就意味着好运 所以
电影精选列表