G'day, Rube.
你可以发个言,亲爱的
I think you should give a speech, love.
嗨,Mack
Hi, Mack.
女士们先生们,打扰大家了
Ladies and gentlemen, can I have your attention?
Suze,我老婆,想说几句话
Suze, my wife, would like to say a few words.
我将在Boomerang开始我的新生活...
As I start my new life at the Boomerang...
...感谢Ruby...
...thanks to Ruby...
...哦,当然还有,Hamish
...oh, and, of course, Hamish,
他们也要开始新生活
so will they.
你们一对选好时间地点后
When our lovebirds finally decide on a date and place,
记得告诉我们
we'd all like to know about it.
敬Ruby和Hamish
Here's to Ruby and Hamish.
Ruby和Hamish
Ruby and Hamish!
嘿!
MAN: Hey!
嘿,我们的Jack上电视了
Hey, that's our Jack on the tellie.
你们那边的卡车司机,都爱写的么?
Is that the sort of thing truckies do down there?
不,不是的
No, it's not.
但你这本书是个巨大的成功
But you've had a huge success with this romance novel.
你是不是,有灵感就赶紧停车
Were you pulling over at truck stops,
抓张餐巾就写的?
jotting it down on paper napkins?
嗯,实际上,差不多就这样
Yeah, pretty much I was, actually.
对于你装作女性,你的同乡怎么想?
What do your mates think about you posing as a woman?
嗯,他们应该是刚知道
Well, this is the first they've heard about it,
所以,呃...实际上,我不知道
so, um... you know, I have no idea, actually.
为什么你决定坦白了?
What finally made you decide to come clean?
呃...是因为我的一个朋友
Uh... it was a good friend of mine.
她,呃...
She, uh...
嗯,是一个非常好的朋友
Yeah, it was a very good friend.
她让我意识到...
She made me realise that I...
...我要...我要敢于表达真心
...that I needed to... I needed to own my own words.
对,就是“出于真心”这些
Right, all that "from the heart" stuff.
那么这是谁呢?
Who is that, then?
呃,是...是我认识很久的一个人
Uh, someone... someone I've known a long time.
是的,她知道是她
Yeah, she knows who she is.
这个世界如此混乱而精彩
No wonder the world is sexually confused,
堪称言情界Wilbur Smith的女作家
when a female Wilbur Smith of the love jungle
爱情小说的新标杆
sets new standards for romantic love
实际上却是位开卡车的男同胞
and turns out to be an outback trucker of the male variety.
早啊
G'day.
抱歉我来晚了
Sorry I'm late.
我总是忘带东西
I just keep forgetting stuff.
东西不算多,Ruby
Hardly a bowerbird, Ruby.
我给Suze留了很多
I left lots of things for Suze.
奇怪的是,我以为你不会来呢
Strange thing is, I didn't think you were gonna show.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
哦,嗯,竟然想卖♥♥你的飞机...
Oh, well, you know, even thinking of selling your plane...
我是什么人啊?
what sort of bloke am I?
哦,你以为它彻底坏了
Well, you didn't know it wasn't a total write-off.
大家可能没想过,Ruby,其实...
People don't realise it, Ruby, but...
...我们真的没有多少共同点
...you and I really don't have that much in common.
你知道吗,在悉尼时,我在咖啡馆等你
You know when I was waiting for you in that cafe in Sydney?
嗯?
Yeah?
不知道为什么,我喝了6杯茶
For some bloody reason, I drank six cups of tea.
你知道,我讨厌茶的
You know me - I hate the stuff.
但是服务生不停上茶,所以...
But she just kept on bringing it and...
我让你失望了,是不是?
I've let you down, haven't I?
没有
No.
没有,你从不让我失望,Ruby
No, you couldn't let me down, Ruby.
我爱你这点
That's what I love about you.
但是这台老路虎...
But this old Land Rover here...
有点不行了,你觉得呢?
a bit of a worry, don't you reckon?
我觉得它撑不了这趟旅行
I don't think it'll make the trip.
保重
Take care.
好的
OK.
再见
I'll see ya.
好
OK.
-Hamish -Jack
-Hamish. -Jack.
感觉是你
Thought that was you.
你新喷漆了?
Did you get a paint job?
嗯,差不多
Yeah, kind of.
Ruby呢?
Where's Ruby?
她不来了
She's not coming.
不是你的错
It's not your fault.
都怪化学反应,伙计
It's chemistry, mate.
Jack!
Jack!
你好,陌生人
Hello, stranger.
哦!
Ohhhh!
-哦! -Suze
-Oh! -Suze.
-猜怎么着 -Ruby呢?
-Guess what. -Where's Ruby?
-猜怎么着,Jack -怎么?
-Guess what, Jack. -What?
她把咖啡馆给我了
She gave me the cafe.
-我会付清的 -太棒了!
-I'll pay for it as I go. -That's great!
-她在哪? -她走很远了,亲爱的
-Where is she? -She's long gone, love.
她一早就走了,营救她的飞机
She left this morning - to rescue her plane.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
Mack!
Mack!
你个神经病!
You mad bugger!
那是Ruby对吧
MACK: That's Ruby alright.
坐稳我要爬升了
Hang on - I gotta get some height here.
喔,喔,喔,喔!
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!
拜托!
Come on, baby!
这老飞机还能这么飞,难以置信
I don't believe the old girl's doing this.
哦!
Ohhhh!
呃!Mack!
Uh! Mack!
哦!
Ohhhh!
Mack!
Mack!
哦!
Oh!
啊!
Uh!
你晕得像条狗,伙计
You look as sick as a dog, mate.
你挺享受的,是吗?
You're enjoying this, aren't you?
Mack...
Mack...
Mack,还有多远?
Mack, how much more?
取决于你
That's up to you.
放我下去,Mack
Put me down, Mack.
哦,我去!噢!
Oh, shit! Ugh!
想来个惊喜么?
You want an exclamation mark?
不!
No!
把我放路边
Drop me on the road up ahead.
哦,天啊!
Oh, shit!
哦,喔,喔!
Oh, whoa, whoa!
好吧,坐稳,伙计
OK, hang on, mate.
过来,过来
Come here. Come on.
你在干嘛?
What the hell are you doing?
你个混♥蛋♥,Jack!
You're a bastard, Jack!
我爱你,Ruby
I love you, Ruby.
不,你不爱
No, you don't.
我一直都爱你
I always have.
你要去哪?
Where are you heading?
你管呢?
What do you care?
我能去么?
Can I come?
不!
No!
为什么?
Why not?
你不能把我们扔这
Well, you can't leave us here.
好吧,Jack Willis,你♥他♥妈♥的给我过来
OK, Jack Willis, you bloody well come and get me.
好吧,我们去哪?
Right, where are we going?
我在你下本书里么?
Am I in your next book?
-呃,不在 -在,我在
-Uh, no. -Yes, I am.
不,你不在,问Lance
No, you're not. Ask Lance.
Lance?
Lance?
-看? -嗯,一声代表不在
-See? -Yeah, but one bark is a no.
胡说!Lance?
电影精选列表