Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你对不起什么?
What are you sorry for?
我不知道
I don't know.
所有的事
Everything.
没什么好抱歉的
Nothing to be sorry about.
我昨晚做了一个梦 我们做♥爱♥很多次
I had a dream last night that we had lots of sex.
好想再做一次那样的梦
Wanna have that dream again.
哦 妈的
Oh, shit.
- 嘿 - 妈的
- Hey. - Shit.
你要去哪儿?
Where you goin'?
你为什么要到处走动?
Why are you moving around so much?
我们昨晚做♥爱♥没有戴避孕套
We had sex without a condom last night.
你为什么让我们这么做?
Why did you let us do that?
我为什么让我们这么做?
Why did I let us do that?
操
Fuck.
放轻松
Relax.
你要去哪儿?
Where are you going?
我要去药店
I'm going to the drugstore.
我现在不能怀孕
I need to not be pregnant right now.
妈的我的裤子在哪儿
Where the fuck are my jeans?
我不知道你的裤子在哪里 宝贝
I don't know where your jeans are, baby.
就冷静一下 好吗?
Just calm down, okay?
过来
Come here.
弗兰妮 弗兰妮 弗兰妮 弗兰妮 弗兰妮 弗兰妮
Franny, Franny, Franny Franny, Franny, Franny.
只要做个
Just take a-
不 不要
No, don't.
你能过来坐一会吗
Can you please sit down for one second
- 我得走了 - 我们能谈谈这个问题吗?
- I have to go. - And we can talk about this?
- 不 我得走了 - 弗兰妮 坐下
- No, I need to go! - Franny, sit down.
我现在不能怀孕
I need to not be pregnant right now.
坐下 坐下 好吗?
Sit down, sit down, okay?
我们可以谈谈这个问题
We can talk about this.
冷静下来
Slow down.
没事的
It's okay.
恩 没关系的
Huh, it's okay.
有可能
In the off-
有可能你会怀孕 对吗?
in the off chance that you're pregnant, right?
我们可以一起做这个决定
We can make that decision together.
你知道吗?
You know?
我 我 你知道 我想要一个宝宝 所以
I-I, you know, I wanna have a baby, so it's-
你想要?
You do?
对 当然
Yeah, of course.
现在吗?
Right now?
- 我不知道 很快 - 很快?
- I don't know, soon. - Soon?
我不
I don't-
我觉得我们谈论过这个问题
I feel like we've talked about this.
恩 我们没有谈过这个
Well, we have not talked about this.
你读过一个婴儿名字的名单
You read a list of baby names
那份名单是再开玩笑
That list was a joke.
天 那不是玩笑
Jesus, it was not a joke.
你就这样告诉我你想要个孩子?
That's how you tell me you wanna have a baby?
如果你现在怀孕了
If you were pregnant right now,
你会留下这个宝宝吗?
would you keep the baby?
- 不 - 为什么不?
- No. - Why not?
我们已经结婚了
We're married.
我想嫁给你但是不想要孩子
I can want to be married to you and also not want a child.
你在告诉我说你永远的不想
Are you saying to me that you never want to
和我要一个孩子?
have a child with me?
不 我不是这么说的 我不是这么说的
No, that's not what I said. That's not what I said.
为什么我们现在还要谈这个?
Why are we even talking about this right now?
我是不会要孩子的
I'm not gonna have a baby.
你想要什么?
What do you want?
我不想和你打架
I don't wanna fight.
给你滴眼药水
Get you your little drop here.
好了 好了
Gotcha, and I gotcha.
好的 好的
Okay, okay.
那个很容易
That was easy.
现在你有了X光视力
Now you have X-ray vision.
X光视力
X-ray vision.
嘿 嗨 嗨
Hey, um hi,
海莉 特纳?
Hailey Turner?
这是丹
This is Dan,
丹 德莱尼
Dan Delaney.
你有时间吗?
Do you have a second?
我-我想和你谈谈帕布罗
I-I just wanted to talk to you about Pablo.
他可以上沙发吗?
Is he allowed up on the couch?
- 嘿 - 啥事
- Hey. - Yeah.
你在干什么?
What are you doin'?
我只想做完这个然后回家
I was just gonna finish this and then I'd go home.
不 加文想让你去拍摄现场
No, Gavin wants you to run the set.
- 我们走 - 真的吗?
- Let's go. - Really?
- 是的 真的 - 好
- Yeah, really. - Okay.
- 快来 - 来了
- C'mon. - Coming.
别那样傻笑
Don't giggle like that.
是的 巴勃罗在灌木丛里发现了一整片披萨
Yeah, Pablo found a whole slice of pizza in a bush.
不可能
No way.
真的 真的 这个小家伙找到了
Yeah, yeah, the little guy got it
在他小小的嘴巴里
in his tiny little mouth.
他是个十足的坏蛋
He's quite the rascal.
他是西方最大的坏蛋 不是吗?
He's the biggest rascal in the west, aren't you?
不 他是个好家伙
Yeah, he's a good boy.
我很开心你能帮我照顾他
I'm so happy that you're taking care of my babies.
他们现在也是我的宝贝
They're my babies now too.
丹?你睡了吗?
Dan? Are you up?
我现在得准备拍摄我的死亡场景了
I gotta go shoot my death scene now.
难道我看起来不可爱吗?
Don't I look cute?
- 非常可爱 - 拜拜丹
- Very. - Bye Dan.
好的 再见
Alright, see ya.
你还没睡
You're still up, yay.
是的
Yeah.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hello, hey.
今天怎么样?
How are you? How was your day?
还可以 挺好的
Good, fine, you know, it's fine.
只是还可以吗?
Just fine?
是的
Yeah, yeah.
你做什么了?
What did you do?
没什么 你知道的就是遛狗这些
Nothin', just, you know, walked the dogs,
这种事情
sort of thing.
好吧
Okay.
你想知道我做什么了吗?
Wanna know what I did?
当然
Sure.
今天是最疯狂的一天
Oh, I had the craziest day.
我们录第二次节目的时候
So we're on our second taping of the night, right?
然后加文让我和诺亚全部重新改写
And Gavin makes Noah and I completely rewrite
我们在前一天晚上已经完成好了一切
everything we had done the night before.
一切 太让人抓狂了
Like, everything, which is totally crazy
因为诺亚有个很好的想法
because Noah had this great idea that Gavin either
但是加文从未完全理解或者理解的不太好
never fully understood or understood too well
然后就被威胁 因此作废了它
and was threatened by and therefore scrapped it
在想法得到印证之前
before it had the chance to work.
我很生气但是诺亚很平静地接受了这个事实
I got so mad but Noah just takes it in his very calm,
禅宗般的方式 你知道吗?
zen-like way, you know?
他有一种很好的态度 对于这份工作
He has this great attitude of like, this job
并不能定义我
doesn't define me.
这是不是一种很棒的态度
Isn't that a great attitude?
我的态度很不好 我需要改正
I have a bad attitude, I should fix that.
发生了什么?
Okay, what's wrong?
为什么我从来没有见过和你一起工作的人?
电影精选列表