I know.
我知道 我很抱歉
I know, I'm sorry.
今天是我的错
That was my fault.
全部都是我的错
All my fault.
你和那本日记怎么回事?
What's with you and that diary?
没事
Nothing.
你和那个男的怎么回事?
What's with you and that guy?
没事
Nothing.
嘿 不要哭
Hey, don't cry.
过来
Come here.
不要哭 过来 宝贝
Don't cry. Come here, baby
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我也很抱歉
I'm sorry too.
没事
It's okay.
我爱你
I love you.
-我也爱你 -我爱你
- I love you, too. - I love you.
噢 噢
Ow, ow.
你应该小心点因为我伤了我的鼻子
You got to be careful because I hurt my nose.
它受伤了
It's hurting.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
呕
Oh.
不 不是编舞
No, not a choreographer.
就像一个实际
Like, an actual...
不管怎么说 我们也能找到一些事情
Anyway, can we just find something else
除了V领
besides a v-neck?
不 我在搞笑
No, I'm not being funny.
找一些
Please just like, something,
一些显瘦的
something slimming.
是的 我不介意
Yeah, I don't care.
他穿灯芯绒不好看
He doesn't look good in cords.
就说是我说的 这个不是灯光的问题
You can tell him from me, it's not the lighting.
是他的脸
It's his face.
相信我 Orzo不是无麸质的
Trust me, orzo is not gluten free.
我不在乎他告诉你什么
I don't care what he's telling you.
餐饮绝对是垃圾
The catering is absolute garbage.
我们需要更多的三明治
We need more sandwiches.
拜
Bye.
哈喽
Hello.
嗨
Hi.
你好吗?
How are you?
我很好
I'm good.
睡得怎么样?
How'd you sleep?
嗯 我睡得很好
Um, I slept great.
你怎么样
How 'bout you?
好 好
Good, good.
嗯 昨晚 我
Uh, so last night, I-
嘿 你知道的 我必须
Hey, you know, I have to-
我必须尽快把修正稿给加文
I have to get these revisions to Gavin asap.
酷 好的
Cool, okay.
但我们晚些时候见 好吗?
But I'll see you later, okay?
房♥间钥匙
House keys,
呃眼药水 药
um eye drops, medicine.
耶 就这些 男孩们
Yep, that's it, boys.
我认为就这些
I think that's it.
因为还有一个小时 你们的妈妈将会回来
So in an hour, your mom's going to be back
然后 到此为止
and, uh that's it
我就走了
then I'll be gone.
- 嘿 - 我的上帝
- Hey. - Oh, my god!
我很抱歉 我很抱歉
I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
噢 嗯
Oh, uh.
你是?
Who are you?
你在这里干吗?
What are you doing here?
噢 我 我是一个看狗的人
Oh, I'm the, uh, I'm the-the dog sitter.
你是?
Who are you?
我来这里照顾这些狗
I'm here to take care of the dogs.
海利说你应该早走了?
Hailey said you'd be gone?
是的
Yeah, yep.
耶 我是该走了
Yep. That's where I'm going.
嗯 我现在要走
Um, I'm going now.
嗯 我-我给阿波罗他的眼药水
Um, I-I gave uh Apollo his eye drops
两只狗狗我都喂过了
and I-I fed both the dogs.
再见
See ya.
该死的
Stupid.
你开心吗?
Are you happy?
当然
Yeah.
需要冰淇淋吗?
Want some ice cream?
嗯
Nnn nnn.
嘿
Hey.
爱你
Love you.
我也爱你
Love you too.
这个女孩明天就要结婚了
This girl is getting married tomorrow!
噢 好的甜心
Ugh, okay sweetie,
到了你回家的时间了
it's time for you to go home.
不 我不想 我要待在这
No, I don't wanna, I'm going to stay here.
你看起来真漂亮
You look so pretty.
我很好
I'm fine.
一切都很好
Everything's fine.
我只是压力很大 这很正常
I'm just stressed, which is normal.
每个人都会紧张
Everyone's stressed.
来 深呼吸
Shh, just take a deep breath.
也许这就像
Maybe it's just like,
婚姻的第一年
that the first year of marriage
是最难的 你知道吗?
is the hardest, you know?
就像那句老话
Like, that old saying.
就像过几年以后
And like, in a few years,
我回顾过去就会笑出来
I'll look back at it and laugh.
宝贝 看我
Baby, look at me.
这些话像狗屎
That saying's bullshit.
第一年应该是你最好的
The first year should be your best.
如果不是 我们都不会坚持在一起
It wasn't, none of us would stick around
因为它只会变得更难
because it only gets harder.
更难
Much harder.
太恐怖了
That's horrible.
生活是恐怖的
Life is horrible.
宝贝女孩
Baby girl.
你现在应该要拼命了
You should be busting at the seams right now.
不
No.
我感到很愚蠢
I feel really stupid.
不 宝贝 不
Oh no, baby, no.
我只是感到糟糕
I just feel bad.
噢 我的甜心 不
Oh my sweetheart, no.
当我还是孩子的时候你没有足够地拥抱我
You didn't hug me enough as a kid.
我认为这就是我为什么有如此多的问题
I think that's why I have so many problems.
真的吗?
Really?
我是一个坏妻子
I was a bad wife.
我认为我也是是个坏妻子
I think I was a bad wife too.
来 朋友们
Come on, guys!
嘿 朋友们 你好
Hey guys, hello.
我真不习惯这个
I'm so bad at this.
嗯 嗨
Um, hi.
谢谢大家来参加我们的婚礼派队
Thank you all for being here for our wedding party
为一个已经发生过的婚礼
for a wedding that already happened.
我们喜欢把所有的事情都倒着做
We like to do everything backwards.
嗯
Um...
但是这并不仅仅是我们在这里的理由
but that's not the only reason why we're here.
是的 我们也想告诉你们一些事情
Yeah, there's something else that we need to tell you, um-
我们不想维系这段婚姻了
We don't want to be married anymore.
我们尝试了但是它不适合我们
We tried it and it wasn't for us.
我们尽力了
We tried.
如果你没有尝试你是不会知道的
You don't know if you don't try.
致弗兰妮
电影精选列表