我得开始写介绍了
I have to get started on these intros.
很好 我会让你做的
Cool, I'll let you get to it.
诺亚·加文要你参加剧本会议
Noah, Gavin wants you for the script meeting.
好的
All right.
打扰一下 嗨
Excuse me, hi.
额 那是谁?
Uh, who is that?
诺亚·巴林格?
Noah Barringer?
他是主笔
He's the head writer.
真是一群混♥蛋♥
What a pack of dicks.
嘿 你再干什么?
Hey, what are you doing?
天呐
Oh my god.
你吓到我了
That was scary.
快来和我玩
Come play with me.
不行 我要工作
I can't, I've got to work.
- 来嘛 - 不行
- Come on! - No.
看我穿了什么
Look what I'm wearing.
我发现一个装满鞭子的盒子
I found a box full of whip its.
不行
I can't.
- 我还发现了这个 - 不 我在工作
- And I also found this. - No I'm working.
- 来嘛 - 不行 啊呜
- Come on. - No, ow!
- 来 - 再打一下
- Come on. - Do that again.
那至少来跟我一起游泳
At least come swimming with me.
不 我要完成这个
No I want to finish this.
你为什么一定得完成这个?
Why do you have to finish this?
因为这是我的工作
Because it's my work.
你的工作是什么意思? 它又不重要
What do you mean it's your work? It's not important.
你只是在为你那愚蠢的工作而写东西
It's just you writing for your dumb job.
来 游泳
Come on, swim.
游泳
Swim.
停
Stop.
等会儿
Later.
好了大家 节目时间要到了
Okay people it's almost showtime.
都精神点
Look alive out here!
好 额 里奇曼 汤普金斯
Okay, uh, Richman, Tompkins,
巴林格
Barringer.
需要所有人马上到现场
Need everybody on set pronto.
嗯 温特斯 怎么样了?
Uh, Winters, how's it going?
没问题
Fine.
哦 好冷淡啊 温特斯
Oh that's frosty, Winters.
非常冷淡
that's very frosty.
我做了什么?
What did I do?
是我的错吗?
Was it me?
还是你的问题?
Was it you?
啊 他又让你做些粗活了
Ah he's got you doing grunt work again,
是个艰难的活
that's a tough draw.
不 我喜欢 这很不错
No I like it, it's fine.
- 真的? - 对 真的
- Really? - Yeah, really.
额 我可以跟他说句话
Um, I can put in a word with him,
我们在拍摄的时候 把你带到台上去
get you down on the stage when we're doing the tapings.
你可以帮我们制♥作♥
You could help us produce.
啊 不 不用了 谢谢
Ah no, no thanks.
- 我很好 我喜欢 - 好
- I'm good, I like it. - Okay, cool.
我们今晚要去喝酒 来个星期四庆祝
We got drinks tonight, it's a Thursday tradition.
你得来哦
You should come.
我去不了 但是 额
I'm not gonna make it, but, uh,
谢谢你
thank you.
我给你一个小提示
Okay I'm gonna give you one little pointer.
他喜欢形容词 所以如果你能加入一些
He loves adjectives, so if you could just sprinkle in
滑稽搞笑的话他会认为你是个天才
a couple of zanys or sneakys he'll think you're a genius.
好的 知道了
Okay, cool.
即使你今晚放我们鸽子
Even if you do stand us up tonight.
好的
Cool, okay.
还有 他认为他比其他人都要好
And he thinks he's better than everyone else,
再说了
and the other thing is,
他其实也不怎么有趣
he's not even that funny.
额 我们在讨论什么 讨论谁?
Huh, what are we, who are we talking about here?
我们在讨论 额
Are we talking about, um,
加文还是另一个家伙诺亚?
Gavin or the other guy Noah?
诺亚 加文那个家伙一点都不有趣
Noah, no Gavin is definitely not funny
但是 诺亚这家伙 每个人都觉得他很有趣 但他其实并不有趣
but Noah, everyone there thinks he's so funny but he's not.
他甚至都不贡献想法
And he doesn't even pitch he just
他就是说其他人的想法都不好
points out why everyone else's ideas are bad.
你知道其他人是谁吗?
And you know who the other people are?
- 你 - 我
- You. - Me.
- 是的 - 确实
- Yeah. - Exactly.
- 真烦人 - 真难搞
- So annoying. - It's hard.
你觉得我该怎么办?
What do you think I should do?
亲爱的 我不知道
I don't know honey,
嗯 可能
um maybe
如果可以 就忽视他们吗?
just ignore 'em if you can?
你知道的 别让他打扰你
You know, don't let him bother you.
嗯 也许吧
Yeah, probably.
我们可以再试一次吗?
Could we try this again?
抱歉
Yeah sorry.
好
Okay, okay.
伦纳德 西德妮 杰克 哦 不 别这样
Leonard, Sydney, Jack Oh no, stop that please.
- 你能给我停下吗? - 是是?
- Can you please stop? - Isis?
这是什么?
What is this?
你能别读那些吗?
Can you not read those?
我忘了这些在这
I forgot those were there.
我们能跳过它吗?
Can we run it?
- 我们能跳过它吗 拜托? - 佩内洛普 卡敏 圣诞?
- Can we please run it? - Penelope, Carmine, Christmas?
- 都是给宝宝备用的名字 - 什么?
- Potential baby names. - What?
什么?
What?
铃鼓?
Tambourine?
- 这是给小女孩的 - 很明显
- It's for a little girl. - Well obviously.
你投入了很大的想法在上面
You've clearly put a lot of thought into this.
莫迪卡 我们是不是要在希特尔把他养大?
Mordecai, are we raising him on a shtetl?
弗兰妮 拜托
Franny, come on, please,
让我来读
let me, just run the lines with me,
别小气
don't be mean.
好
Okay, sorry.
这就是为什么在温迪餐厅我们只提供最好的
And that's why at Wendy's we only offer the best.
温迪餐厅的萨拉不新鲜
Wendy's salads aren't fresh,
他们新鲜地要死
they're furesh dawg.
你认为我应该加这个要死吗?
You think I should do the dawg or like that?
什么?
What?
抱歉 这有写着呢
I'm sorry, it just says right here
你要被打扮的像条狗
that you're also going to be dressed like a dog.
好 谢谢你这么认真的对待这个
Okay, thank you for taking this very seriously.
抱歉哦
I'm sorry, I'm sorry!
你太可爱了
You're too funny.
这是一个好问题
That's a good problem.
我要去工作了
I'm leaving for work.
天 真的吗?
Jesus, already?
我们需要在这化妆
We need makeup in here!
伙伴们 这块区域全在像头里
Guys, guys, this whole area is on camera.
我们能最后再看看斯塔西吗?
Can we get last looks on Stacy?
好 音乐起 相机准备
Okay music run, for camera!
温特斯 你加入我们啦
Winters, you joined us.
你带着介绍了吗?
You got those intros?
是的 在这里
Yeah here.
我们来听听看
Let's hear 'em.
- 现在? - 现在
- Now? - Now.
- 你 - 你想让我 - - 恩
- You-you want me to- - Mhmm.
在本集古斯德秀中
In this high octane episode of Goosed,
布莱恩 一个托莱多的会计 已然陨落
Brian, an accountant from Toledo, bites the dust
当来自卡拉巴斯的家庭主妇玛丽
and things get zany when Mary, a housewife from Calabasas
用她那惊人的速度让众人♥大♥饱眼福
surprises everyone with her dynamo foot speed.
系好安全带 你就要被愚弄了
Buckle up, you're about to get Goosed.
电影精选列表