超级毛绒
Super Plush.
很好的阿玛尼,完美的假劳力士
Good Armani, excellent fake Rolex,
还有不错的咖喱...,就这里吧
curry in a hurry, duck dong... Pull over here.
哦,好
Oh, yes.
就在这里
Right here.
先生,你要付我钱
Sir, are you going to pay me?
在这里等我 - 好的,老板
Wait for me here. - Yes, boss.
这个
This, please.
这个
And these.
还有这个
And this.
多少钱
How much?
4000块
4,000.
给我来三个这个
Let me get three of these.
没错,三个
Yeah, three of these.
我来一个
I'll take one.
我需要聘请你两天
I need to hire you for a couple of days.
非常贵
Very expensive.
60美元,很不错的实惠价,特殊价格为你服务
$60 American. Very good bargain. Special price for you.
200怎么样
How about 200?
好啊
Okay. Yeah?
我当然可以
I can manage.
好啊,没问题
Yeah, no problem.
只要你付我,我当然愿意
Anytime you want to pay me, I will take it.
五郎...
Goro...
你怎么知道他
what do you know about him?
谁
Who?
五郎
Goro.
他就在丛林里,每个人都知道他
The jungle, druglord. Everyone knows him.
不,对不起,老板
Nope, sorry, boss.
从来没有听过五郎,从来没有
Never hear Goro. Never.
我7点回来
Be back by 7.
好的,我会在这里
Yeah, I'll be here.
谢谢老板
Thank you, boss.
享受好莱坞五星级酒店,老板
Enjoy Rangoun Hollywood Hotel, five stars, boss.
我可以订个房♥间吗
Can I get a room?
这是酒吧,老板
Here's the bar, boss.
你确定是这个地方吗
You sure about this place?
当然,如果你不能在这里找到,那就不存在
Of course. If you cannot find it here, it does not exist.
好吧,等我回来 - 好的,老板
All right, wait for me around the back. - Okay, boss.
你寂寞吗
You lonely?
你想要一些朋友吗? - 我很好,谢谢
You want some friend? - I'm good. Thanks.
你迷路了,我的朋友
You lost, my friend?
是你吗
Are you?
我?不
Me? No.
我没有迷路
I'm not lost.
你还想要吗
You want some more?
你想...
You want...
对我来说太慢了
Too slow for me.
哦,缅♥甸♥
Oh. Myanmar.
你想发疯
You want to go crazy.
也许
Maybe.
我能怎么做
What if I do?
你跟我来
You come with me.
不,我住在这里
No, I stay here.
不
No...
你想和我一起去
You want to come with me.
是吗
Yeah?
试试吧
Try it.
不,不是这里
No, not here.
很不错的,很不错的
It's good. It's good.
不
No.
什么
What?
你是警♥察♥
You police.
我看起来像警♥察♥
Do I look like police?
那就试试吧
Then you take it.
嗯
Hmm?
嗯
Mm.
很不错
Yeah, it's good.
你想要什么
How much more you want?
100美元,美国人
Hundred dollars, American.
你真的疯了,是吧
Get you really crazy, huh?
是啊
Yeah.
这是五郎的领地,不是吗
This is Gore's territory, isn't it?
五郎
Goro?
什么
What?
你现在说谁呢
Who you talk about now?
你认识五郎,对吗
You know, Goro, right?
五郎
Goro?
不
No.
没有五郎,我的朋友
No Goro, my friend.
也许你犯错了
Maybe you make mistake.
相信我,混♥蛋♥...
Believe me, asshole...
你犯了很大的错误
you make big mistake.
他在哪里
Where is he?
五郎在哪里
Where's Goro?
你最好告诉我,否则我要砍下你的脑袋
You're gonna tell me or I'm gonna cut your goddamn head off.
我不知道你说的是谁
I don't know who you talk about.
每个人都知道他是谁
Everyone know who he is,
但没有人见过他
but no one meet him.
酒店
Hotel.
发生了什么事,老板
What happened, boss?
我们走,马上 - 好吧
Let's go, now. - Yeah, yeah.
马上 - 好的
Now! - Yeah.
嘿
Hey.
美国人
American.
你在缅♥甸♥干什么
What are you doing in Myanmar?
我是游客
I'm a tourist.
游客
A tourist
对缅♥甸♥感兴趣
with interest in Myanmar.
你想找五郎吗
What do you want with Goro?
你为什么问五郎
Why you asking about Goro?
为什么是你
Why are you?
你听说过铁路
You have heard of Iron Road?
你可以承受巨大的痛苦
You can save yourself great pain.
只要告诉我你为什么在这里
Just tell me why you're here.
还有你为什么想找五郎
And what do you want with Goro?
我要向美国或日本领♥事♥馆♥求救
I want to speak to the American or Japanese consulate.
我敢肯定你可以的
I'm sure you do.
也许你跟我说说
Maybe you talk to me?
我在这里...
I'm here...
只是游客
as a tourist.
你是间谍
You're a spy!
你知道
You know it!
我知道
I know it.
谁派你来的
Who sent you?
没人
No one.
他在哪里
Where is he?
五郎在哪里
Where's Goro?
我不知道
I don't know.
狗屁
Bullshit.
你为他工作
You work for him.
这就是为什么你在问我他的情况
That's why you were asking me about him.
他在哪里
Where is he?
塔戈
The tago.
你必须更具体一点
You're gonna have to get a little bit more specific.
哪里
Where?
再见,先生
Bye, sir.
老板
Boss!
老板! - 继续开车
Boss! - Keep driving.
发生了什么事? - 我说,继续前进
What happened? - I said, keep moving.
电影精选列表